Warden 95 iss and 104 iss are bugged

• Hello, i reported warden 95 iss bug before. But it seems like even after patch it is still bugged in a different way. Right now we cant use 104 iss and 95 iss at same time as intended. But problem is we cant use 95 iss even after 104 iss buff runs out. When we use 95 iss after Animal Spirit's Embrace buff expires, we can trigger Roar of a Lion, but Swift as a Gazelle never gets triggered.

There is also a problem with 104 iss Animal Spirit's Embrace. If we use 95 iss first, 104 warden iss can never be triggered for 25 seconds.

• Hello, i reported warden 95 iss bug before. But it seems like even after patch it is still bugged in a different way. Right now we cant use 104 iss and 95 iss at same time as intended. But problem is we cant use 95 iss even after 104 iss buff runs out. When we use 95 iss after Animal Spirit's Embrace buff expires, we can trigger Roar of a Lion, but Swift as a Gazelle never gets triggered.

There is also a problem with 104 iss Animal Spirit's Embrace. If we use 95 iss first, 104 warden iss can never be triggered for 25 seconds.

I think it was never intended to work like that but it was rather missed when they added 104 iss. Warden iss 95 and 104 are supposed to be mutually exclusive and that’s what they patched for. If you get 15% attack speed buff from one you shouldn’t use the other afterwards to get the same buff again.

• I think it was never intended to work like that but it was rather missed when they added 104 iss. Warden iss 95 and 104 are supposed to be mutually exclusive and that’s what they patched for. If you get 15% attack speed buff from one you shouldn’t use the other afterwards to get the same buff again.

I just want to use 104 iss. After 104 iss buff expires, i want to use 95 iss. So it seems like it became impossible to use 104 iss and 95 iss one by one. I hope they change this stuff.

• I think it was never intended to work like that but it was rather missed when they added 104 iss. Warden iss 95 and 104 are supposed to be mutually exclusive and that’s what they patched for. If you get 15% attack speed buff from one you shouldn’t use the other afterwards to get the same buff again.

I just want to use 104 iss. After 104 iss buff expires, i want to use 95 iss. So it seems like it became impossible to use 104 iss and 95 iss one by one. I hope they change this stuff.

It is mutually exclusive like all other iss which exists. Regardless what you want XD, it is intended how IT works now.

P.S. I want a perma shield of discipline or 50000% dps skill on knight :D

• It was 99.9% obvious that this is an unintended Bug but I understand how Tarsq came to his conclusion. Imo it was avoidable by Byte, if he explained that Tarsqs conclusion (95 ISS -> 104 ISS works so 104 ISS -> 95 ISS should work, too) while correct is not what will be fixed, but the assumption itself.

Either way, Warden having 15% Atkspeed twice is not op at all because even before fix, both ISS had shared Cooldown of 8 Seconds. So even if it got "fixed" to Tarsqs expectation, you use 104 ISS, wait 8 second, use 95 ISS and get 15% Atkspeed again with 50% Chance. Now you only have 7 seconds left of the first 15 % Atkspeed and 15 second of the new 15% Atkspeed. If we were talking about Rogue/Warlock or if it was 15% PDMG instead, then yes, that would be op. So I think it is a bit too much to compare that to 50000% dps skill on knight.

Tbh I am more surprised by how quick the unintended bug got fixed. Gj devs

• It was 99.9% obvious that this is an unintended Bug but I understand how Tarsq came to his conclusion. Imo it was avoidable by Byte, if he explained that Tarsqs conclusion (95 ISS -> 104 ISS works so 104 ISS -> 95 ISS should work, too) while correct is not what will be fixed, but the assumption itself.

Either way, Warden having 15% Atkspeed twice is not op at all because even before fix, both ISS had shared Cooldown of 8 Seconds. So even if it got "fixed" to Tarsqs expectation, you use 104 ISS, wait 8 second, use 95 ISS and get 15% Atkspeed again with 50% Chance. Now you only have 7 seconds left of the first 15 % Atkspeed and 15 second of the new 15% Atkspeed. If we were talking about Rogue/Warlock or if it was 15% PDMG instead, then yes, that would be op. So I think it is a bit too much to compare that to 50000% dps skill on knight.

Yeah i hope somehow they buff wardens again. I would like to play warden more in every instance. Especially warden pets need some changes to be playable classes in instances. Warriors, rogues and mages are dominating game atm. I wish every class to be playable

Sarcasm is nothing for you I guess

• Official Post

Hello, i reported warden 95 iss bug before. But it seems like even after patch it is still bugged in a different way. Right now we cant use 104 iss and 95 iss at same time as intended. But problem is we cant use 95 iss even after 104 iss buff runs out. When we use 95 iss after Animal Spirit's Embrace buff expires, we can trigger Roar of a Lion, but Swift as a Gazelle never gets triggered.

This is intended behaviour as skills are now mutually exclusive. Cooldown of each will block each other.

Greetings