Posts by Byte

Skill ID 490122 : The damage you get from the buff scales with the damage you get. When I attack, I get 24 hits in 4 seconds. With 2 hits I get 45-50 hits from the buff. So if I get an 800k hit from aggro or an aoe I get 24x17k. But sometimes you get 2-7 aoes as a meele. You would be dead right away. This buff is suicide at the moment.

Each damage is divided to be inflicted later, not just last hit.

If you get 1kk damage without buff, you will get 650k with buff and receive 350k + 20% in 4 seconds. This is not a buff to neglect overall damage, but slow it down.

Greetings

Added new passive: Distant Friend: Increases your damage by up to 15% depending on distance between you and the target. only works for ranged weapon DPS type

Does this skill not work on AOE skills - is this intentional or a mistake?

It is intended, description will be clarified with next patch.

Greetings

You cannot disable aura effect if someone is casting it constantly upon you. But caster can disable it and other players won't lose the buff as long as caster stays within 1000 range.

So it will break some boss mechanics, if specific classes are not included

Healer can still use it as before. Just use buff once and remove it from self if you don't want to rebuff other players.

Knight/Mage is awaiting a review for its DPS side with no ETA.

Greetings

We do not plan to change Rogue/Mage particularly at the moment.

Rogue/Warrior has its unique slow but strong playstyle, we do not plan to change this.

Rogue/Knight is awaiting its rework as a plate tank with no ETA.

Greetings

You cannot disable aura effect if someone is casting it constantly upon you. But caster can disable it and other players won't lose the buff as long as caster stays within 1000 range.

• Changed following buffs to be aura effects, which will be removed if the source is 1.000 units away or dead.
      • Grace of Life – Priest
      • Amplified Attack – Priest
      • Blessed Spring Water – Priest
      • Magic Barrier – Priest
      • Angel’s Blessing – Priest/Mage
      • Shadow Fury – Priest/Rogue
      • Musical Joy – Priest/Bard
      • Defender’s Roar – Warrior/Priest
      • Concentration Prayer – Druid
      • Savage Blessing – Druid
      • Neotropical Warmth – Druid/Bard
      • Briar Shield – Druid/Warden
      • Sublimation Weave Curse – Warlock
      • Holy Protection – Knight/Priest
      • Potent Blessing – Knight/DDruid

How does it work if for example 2 priests are in group?

Stronger aura will be applied to players, including to weaker aura caster, which results in removing weaker aura from the caster.

Greetings

1) Bard/Knight [Tempo] #1491377 skill and buff mismatch - +8% attack/movement speed & -10% aggro on the skill tooltip, +9,6% attack/movement speed and -12% aggro on the buff (on the caster at least).

This is not a bug, it would happen with Beautiful Encore passive with a second Bard.

Greetings

sustaining is not even visible because everything dies quickly

If that is the case, class is not suitable for your raid, we do not plan to change this class back.

S/WL - are you planning to revamp this combination so that we can play with physical gear?

This may happen in future.

S/K - can you let us know if you'll give this combination the ability to tank or will you just take away another combination from our gear (we currently have the least number of combinations we can play with)?

Recent news about this class is, we are still discussing about this class about making it either another DPS or off role DPS with slight raid support abilities ( not like S/P or S/B, rather like old S/R ), so answer is, no, it will stay as a leather class.

Greetings

Regarding Knight/Rogue:

Byte can you clarify the aggro multiplier on the level 15 elite. Description says that the offhand hits will have high aggro generation, but my tests says an aggro multiplier between 1 - 1.2 ? :O

Greetings

God's Sword has 1.5x aggro multiplier.

Greetings

The combination now deals less damage both to a single target and to multiple targets.

Change was never intending to boost your area damage burst. It is more about increasing area sustain. We do not plan to boost area boost back but sustain will be increased further.

S/ch

should only increase the range of the following abilities

Joint Strike (ID:490420) from 50 to 160

Penetrating Arrow (ID:490400) from 90 to 160

We do not plan to change this.

S/R

please change poisonous bite so that it is no longer dependent on other players, the party members mostly do not vampire arrow

We already did this before but majority of Scout/Rogue players requested it to be reverted.

"S/R - I get annoyed with buffing using offensive skills, I definitely prefer passive skills with a specific cooldown so I can go into battle with full power from the first shot. But I would leave that to more advanced players on this combo :) C... :)"

We do not plan to change this class currently at all, you are not supposed to be able to do this with this class.

S/p

I think the class needs to be reworked in general

in damage or support

maybe we can find a good solution in between // currently it is not played because the S/b replaced it as supporter

It will be considered.

"I wouldn't want S/K to be a tank, there are many tank combinations to take away from leather armor - which already has the least combinations among the DPS classes. I would see S/K as a crossbowman to make more use of the crossbow, the bow has a lot of combinations while the crossbow and pistol have only one useful one. That's why a crossbowman who has a long cast time for skills but has powerful and very accurate shots could be a good fit, and the cooldown between skills could also be extended for "loading shots"."

I think if you will rework s/k dont make it to be tank, make him pure dps(bcs scouts alredy have less options on dps bcs s/wl is magical,s/p,s/b are support) or support , or if you make tank make it to use leather dps gear . Also you can try to make s/wl to be also phy dps . In my opinion all scouts need boost , some more some less but all need boost .

Rework the scout/knight. This combo is neither a tank nor a damage dealer. You cannot possibly make it any worse (but you can still try).

Scout/Knight might be a tank or off-role DPS in future, we do not plan to make it a main DPS currently.

Greetings

Hey!

I would like to see more variety in mages playstyle. At the end all of them (except m/k and its skill is also the same type) are a constant spam of static field and thats it. They all feel to be the same class. If someone have any idea in mind it would be cool.

In the other hand, I would like to have atleast 1 mage combination that is focused in single dmg.

We are currently planning a rework for Mage/Druid in this direction, though without any estimated time of arrival.

Mage/Bard will get further changes.

After last changes, mage/scout seems to be dead. I remember when i used my burst in dark core, my pet was dealing 15m damage with his skill. Now it deals only 3m dmg with burst. Mage/Scout was too powerful and you had to fix its damage, i understand that but not like this. You could give pet a debuff like you did to warden pets. You really need to fix m/s pet because it is worst mage class now

Mage/Scout will get further changes.

Greetings

K/Wl : maybe need extra dmg or something when using plate gear.

in my opinion parry rate will be calculated to increase dmg rate as well as more atk speed (need 19% more - because this is atk speed ratio when using chain gear gold)

Indeed, using plate gear will be more efficient. and will be fairer than chain gear.

Using plate items would render the level 20 elite skill (+18% defence to chain items) useless. The devs should really think about which type of armours is best suited for this combo and then change either the bonus from parry rate or the level 20 elite skill.

K/Wl : maybe need extra dmg or something when using plate gear.

in my opinion parry rate will be calculated to increase dmg rate as well as more atk speed (need 19% more - because this is atk speed ratio when using chain gear gold)

Indeed, using plate gear will be more efficient. and will be fairer than chain gear.

Our intention was not to make plate superior to chain for this class in terms of damage. Class may or not be weak with either of equipment type, we do not plan to make neither of them be significantly superior to other one, but further improvements for overall of class might be implemented.

Less known DPS classes will be reviewed soon such as this one to make them more viable with pure DPS gear rather than being an off DPS with some peculiar equipment without touching its off DPS side as much as we could.

and maybe the radius of the area abilities can be increased.

some classes reached a radius of 100 while we only reached 75.

Greetings

Remove the PsiStatus requirement for warlock [Knowledge Acquisition] #498552

The new version of the skill is great (the extra psi recovery I mean). However, since the skill requires [Willpower Blade], that limits its usefulness for Constructors like warlock/druid, warlock/knight & especially warlock/warden (this combo stays constantly in Construct). Please either remove completely the PsiStatus requirement or let this skill be used in [Willpower Construct] as well. Also, consider increasing its duration to 15 or 30 mins like what you did with mage [Energy Influx].

Each warlock has its own way of resource management, we do not plan to change this. If a combination has lesser recovery, thats its weakness as intended.

please make surge of awareness a non casting kill.

would also like to see warlocks get a boost for using wands.

magical classes have a lot of casting and in burst some warlock classes takes too long, thats why you only see ppl play wl/s as dps(you might see a wl/w or wl/r ) but in my belief to balance classes means all classes as much as possible.. i know you guys are trying and i applaud your efforts.

a i said in other thread i think your road would be a lot easier if all classes got elite kills 80-90-100 ;)

This is technically not possible to balance, using wand is currently a way to gain more cast speed by sacrificing raw magical damage, which is sometimes better in some circumstances, that is up to players decision. We also do not plan to change this due to its difficulty to balance.

Greetings

We want to hear your opinions and suggestions regarding the Class Balance, including any changes you would like to see in terms of skills.

To provide more specific feedback, we have created separate feedback threads for each individual class. Please use the links below to access the feedback threads for each class:

Rogue

Knight

Warrior

Champion

Scout

Mage

Priest

Warden

Druid

Warlock

Bard

Use the corresponding feedback threads to provide your specific feedback and suggestions for each class. Keep all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

"+1", "-1", "yes", "no", bump posts, and anything similar are not acceptable posts. Do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement without providing an explanation or critique.

Archival common thread: Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Bard class.

We want to hear your opinions and suggestions regarding this particular class, including any changes you would like to see.

Please keep all corresponding rules in mind when clicking the reply button. "+1", "-1", "yes", "no", bump posts, and anything similar are not acceptable posts. Do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement without providing an explanation or critique.

It is important to note that this is a beta stage of class balancing and testing on the live server. You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next few months.

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Warlock class.

We want to hear your opinions and suggestions regarding this particular class, including any changes you would like to see.

Please keep all corresponding rules in mind when clicking the reply button. "+1", "-1", "yes", "no", bump posts, and anything similar are not acceptable posts. Do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement without providing an explanation or critique.

It is important to note that this is a beta stage of class balancing and testing on the live server. You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next few months.

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Champion class.

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Druid class.

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Warden class.