Posts by Byte

Hey,

Quick suggestion for Dynamic Equipment mechanic mainly for corrupted weapons but I would assume the same will apply to gear as well.
    I feel that the RNG in this system is too much, mainly because I got confirmation that for example on 1 weapon you can get the same attribute (Attack speed for instance in the screenshot below) but with different % values. This means even if you get the attribute you want on your weapon you would still need to spend more items in the hope of getting the highest possible value. Knowing how many possible attributes are in the pool, this seems awful and to be frank quite unnecessary.

Can you please at least add an item to allow players to shuffle the % dynamic value but keep the existing attribute ( Like some stones from the card system do)

Armors doesn't have random stats, they are just random values of predefined particular attributes, with chance all to be maximized with each roll.

Also weapons has not-low chance to particularly get attributes related with the weapon type itself rather than fully random pool. So you are more likely to get physical damage stats on a dagger.

Greetings

I like the change (obv. i didnt stored any tierstones so far), but i think its a huge barrier for new players. They cant just farm with low gear some stones and sell them, because they have to do orkham first... Maybe you guys should overthink this type of the changes.

You can still sell them before converting to real tier stones, converting costs nothing so their value is same as a real one.

Greetings

Devaluation is inevitable in long term. As big devaluation occured when new transmutor addons appeared in 2020 too, for example.

Minimum level of farmable tier stones was increasing in past too eventhough its once in a very long time, but eventually happens. However, Arcane Forge doesn't have a serverwide market as it is locked behind the finishing entire secret questline of Orkham, so devaluation won't happen immediately unlike previous base tier increments in game (previously lv98~ to get access to constant source of Tier 6s).

Greetings

It will be adjusted for next patch.

Greetings

Hello, i reported warden 95 iss bug before. But it seems like even after patch it is still bugged in a different way. Right now we cant use 104 iss and 95 iss at same time as intended. But problem is we cant use 95 iss even after 104 iss buff runs out. When we use 95 iss after Animal Spirit's Embrace buff expires, we can trigger Roar of a Lion, but Swift as a Gazelle never gets triggered.

There is also a problem with 104 iss Animal Spirit's Embrace. If we use 95 iss first, 104 warden iss can never be triggered for 25 seconds.

This is intended behaviour as skills are now mutually exclusive. Cooldown of each will block each other.

Greetings

This is not a bug. Skill clearly says that it will make Stifle be not consumable if used while this effect is active, it won't be changed, but buff will be cancelable next patch. If you think there is a translation issue, let me know.

Greetings

The behaviour of the first scenario makes sense. But the behaviour in the second video looks like a bug. Is it just a visual bug or not? Does this only happen for Rogue/Bard?

No, it's not a visual Bug, literally all of your skills can crit within 10 seconds. You can try this yourself. For Rogue/Bard, this bug lets you literally have 4 hits of Wound Attack with 50% more damage and ensures that all other skills always crit.

i don't know actually if this problems occurs with other classes or not, but what i'm sure about is that buff is totally bugged. because even with rogue/priest sometimes the buff effects doesn't go away even when i use more then 10 stacks within the 10 seconds.

Video :

This is client side visual bug, other players wouldn't see you are inflicting critical damage I assume. It will be fixed with next patch.

Greetings

Issue could be related with low memory/CPU power that causes slow load in this particular object that game hides name too late, if it happens every time constantly, I would suggest a reinstall, but if it is happening sometimes, it might be system related. Either way, I will modify it for next patch, you could check again later.

Greetings

Can I request that: the use of talisman can now be added atk speed ?

why talisman can use rune + casting speed ? and no atk speed

Attack speed and Physical Damage is separated to both hands in our game engine. Using attack speed rune in offhand resulting in adding damage to your offhand eventhough its not a weapon, we do not plan to do change this.

Greetings

Server will be under semi-maintenance for unknown duration due to unexpected game breaking issues until certain fixes are applied. Please contact with our GM/DEVs for any issue you are facing with.

Known issues:
    - Magical damage is not correct causing it to be useless

- Some zones are missing NPCs (contact with GM/DEV for zone restart)

Greetings

Hey! After some small tests, I noticed an interesting bug, namely, when I have a t17 dagger with WB, it has fewer included damages than a t16 dagger with DC when I equip it in the off-hand. Considering the attack speed and weapon damage, the WB weapon should have significantly more off-hand damage. Please check this, and if it's a bug, please fix it :)

Offhand weapons are losing 30% damage. It is clearly noted in Off Hand Training passive skill of the rogue, besides damage of the new item is not supposed to be higher than any other relevant item, other attributes of the item makes up for that.

Greetings

Titan stats will be replaced with chance of another Colossus stat in the pool.

Hello

Can someone explain to me - why the upgrade (+6) of the PHYSICAL TALISMAN gives a MAGICAL ATTACK ?

Please change it to a physical attack or other physical attribute (for example strength) because it is a bit strange not to say ridiculous.

It will be corrected with next patch.

Regarding Raw Dragon Scale.

Is it intended that the item has physical critical hit rate on it ? Since the aforementioned stat isn't counted globaly, like magical crit rate and doesn't influence your mainhand at all, it's currently a dead stat.

Attributes of these items will be adjusted.

Greetings

Energy restoration in combat log will not show the exceeding amount for certain type of restorations, so if you do not have 50 or lesser energy at the moment of restoration, you won't see full restoration. If you are checking this on a class that has more than 100 energy and you mean it doesn't restore energy beyond 100, it might be an issue on our side, please confirm if so.

First attack against a target might be tricky for the slice in regular zones, it might be improved later.

Yes, it is intended. Stacks are provided by amount of bleeding you have on target inflicted by you, your own buff is irrelevant.

Adjustments for The Murk item will be done. We do not plan to alternate the burst capability of the Katana entirely for all possible class combinations.

Greetings

On Warrior/Bard

Rapacious poison(1491212) is still not consistent in the way it works. I did 2 DC runs with Guild today, in the first one everything seemed ok, but in the second one Fed by the malice (1491217) was totally not working resulting in missing 12% dmg during the whole run.

I recorded a small clip showing poisoned mobs dying but no dmg buff from Fed by the malice was gained

Is this happening when you enter again to instance immediately after finishing a run?

Greetings