Rogue Class [Feedback]

• New
    • Official Post

Currently following classes are actively getting benefit of this change;
    Rogue/Druid
    Rogue/Warrior

Warrior/Bard

All Rogue combo bleeds were also planned to be changed to Poison type in future too after proper tests. Skills you mentioned that are modified by elite skill to gain an elemental theme will be considered too.

Greetings

• Please correct me if I’m wrong:

• Rogue/Druid’s DoTs are not elemental damage.
    • Rogue/Warrior has an elemental damage DoT but does not have + elemental damage as an elite bonus.
    • Warrior/Bard’s Rapacious Poison is not an elemental damage DoT. Even if it was, class does not have + elemental damage.

I appreciate the consideration of incorporating the elemental theme for transformed skills!

• To my knowledge Warrior/Bard doesn't have a posion damage increment anymore, since Frenzy got changed to increase 1h axe damage instead. Could you please clarify?

• New
    • Official Post

You can use any elemental damage booster source (title or supports) to boost damage over time effect. Previously elemental damage boost was only boosting magical DoTs, we changed it so physical DoTs which are tagged as elemental will get same benefit too.

Greetings

• To my knowledge Warrior/Bard doesn't have a posion damage increment anymore, since Frenzy got changed to increase 1h axe damage instead. Could you please clarify?

You can use any elemental damage booster source (title or supports) to boost damage over time effect. Previously elemental damage boost was only boosting magical DoTs, we changed it so physical DoTs which are tagged as elemental will get same benefit too.

Greetings

Yes but Warrior/Bard DoT is purely physical and thus does not benefit. Maybe this is a mistake?

I continue to struggle to find a class which benefits from this change. Even Rogue/Warrior who does indeed have an elemental DoT would rather use physical damage in Badge because not all DoTs of this class are elemental.

Currently the benefit of the change seems to be purely theoretical which is important too of course to open the path for future change.

• New
    • Official Post

Rapacious Poison is Poison type and is applied by Blasting Cyclone. Physical elemental DoTs are missing floating damage number colorings which might be misleading, it is also in to do to fix it.

Greetings