Posts by Byte

Just realised in ROFL the Scout 99 ISS "Shock Frost Arrow" (490421) misses on all the mobs that I targeted. Do I need wisdom to hit them with it? :huh:

The effect of this skill is for disabling target entirely for 3 seconds, and almost every custom content creature is resistant to such effect.

Greetings

S/M (magical)

You can't hit the magical add in DL final boss with any of your spells. Guess they still hit physically.

Skill type information is visible in skill tooltip. Regardless of equipment, Scout/Mage elites are physical spells unless the opposite is mentioned in tooltip.

Greetings

Scout/Mage

The Frost Arrows skill is now useless for both physical and magical S/M, since Windarrows is not existing. So by clicking on the buff, an error is displayed. Maybe add the Flame Arrows to the Frost Arrows condition or change it so that it's usable? Something like "Melting Arrows" would make sense, bcz shots are hot enough to melt the target, which results into a slow? :D

This is not planned.

Skill Frost Arrow (id 491163) is now buged after today's patch and can't be used on any scout combos anymore.

Will be fixed with next patch/post patch.

Scout/Mage "Oil Up".

Skill does what its supposed to do but the buff description is still from the old version "Gone with the wind"

Will be fixed once translations are done, this may happen due to internal translation of old "Gone with the Wind" skill, so it is unable to show English version of the description.

Quick Idea for Scout/Mage

Please Change Incineration(1491046) to have an indicator in the Actionbar when it is running ( not only as a buff you first have to "search" ) , same like other Scouts autoshots have .

Greetings

We do not plan to add such indicator.

Scout/Mage "Flamesprayer"

Is it intended that you need combat for bosses and worldbosses in order for this skill to work, like on Knight/Mage? Because this skill is working like that so maybe its a bug or just a missing information in the patch notes.

Yes, it is intended.

Greetings

it's the absolute main dmg skill and gets nerfed by over 50% in total when you have 4 or more debuffs

There are only 4 elemental weakness effects in the game those can be used simultanously, currently.

This is 12%/24%/32%/38% reduction on single skill depending on elemental weakness effects the target has from 1 to 4.

Greetings

Why bye bye? I understand it, that you still buff the group with attack and cast speed at the same time. Only change is, that the cast speed is a separate buff now

Changed Holy Fury to do not apply cast speed to party members anymore; Hmm literally says is not group anymore?

Byte appear and explain please. If is like Lutine says, please use better sentence is confusing as hell.

"Enhances your Body Vitalization and Mind Vitalization, they are now applying to all party members within range, lasts 20 seconds and using one of them will trigger other skill simultaneously."

Change note will be changed for better clarification.

Greetings

Hi,

new Target Lock of Scout/Warrior does not working in the intended way. If you do your normal skill rotation (which always do more damage than only using autoshot), same amount of Autoshot is "used" / hitted like rotation without Targe Lock skill.

Maybe change the skill in something else or revert it to the original one

This is the same mechanic as the old ranged weapon skill cooldown formula, which was occurring once you breach the currently limited 0.5 attack speed.

Autoshot can't be triggered during global cooldown interval, therefore using skills more frequently will reduce the amount of Autoshot significantly as expected.

Greetings

There won't be any change for any skill, as long as it is not mentioned in the final patch notes.

Changed Soul Crusher set skill to consume 3% HP every second, allowed it to heal during Jerath event.

Yaaay another class that I can delete all my rotas for! You devs know, the most warlocks will be totally useless in rofl then? Soulcrusher is the most important AoE for most of the classes, which is only a melee spell. Consuming caster's HP will result in instant deaths I'm sure. Also I can delete my warlock tank then, that would be unfortunate. Instead, increase its range and lower/remove its healing.

EDIT: Thanks for the strikeout of the change. This warlock tank appreciates <3

The purpose was not to weaken the class, but to prevent abusing the skill in other contents of the game. We will decide what to do about this skill in the future and will disable it in certain areas until then.

Greetings

false?

I have just presented the actual data which is clearly showing there was false information in your message. The singular party setup isn't representing the actual population distribution on the server.

This does prove nothing about power of the classes or equipments itself, but their popularity.

I mentioned this as is, however, in your previous message you were claiming these classes aren't used, therefore they aren't useful, that's what I wanted to clarify.

Greetings

random no r/ch r/d r/wrl r/wd r/m no scouts

if they are good why ppl dont wanna play them

Just to correct the false information and/or to prevent possible misobservation;

Following data is only for Realm of the Forgotten Legends (Hard) instance for past 4 weeks, including classes only that are considered as a damage dealer.
    - 48.15% more leather equipment class entered to the instance compared to chain classes

- 20.56% more leather equipment class entered to the instance compared to cloth classes

Therefore, leather is the most popular equipment in Realm of the Forgotten Legends (Hard) instance, where chain is the least popular one. This does prove nothing about power of the classes or equipments itself, but their popularity.

Greetings

We do not plan to change this class in this direction.

Greetings

Hi all, still very new and trying to figure stuff out so sorry if dumb question. When looking at the skill wiki it seems you can pair almost all classes but duelists and see the skills, but when I want to add Warden to a Human Knight the trainer says it's beyond human understanding or something like that.

Do I have to progress further or change something first or are some combinations not possible?

Sorry and thanks &)

You need to be Elf race to acknowledge the elven classes ( Warden, Druid ) and dwarf for dwarven classes ( Warlock, Champion ). Duelist isn't a class that you can have except in Arcanium Arena, temporarily.

Greetings