Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Bard/Druid

• Changed Natural Music to make Incredible Riff to provide 100% damage with 2 minutes cooldown instead, but decreases area damage by 90%.
    • Increased Druid Rune area damage gain to 40% from 20%.

If my math isn't failing, this is:

- Small aoe sustain nerf.

- Even more single sustain nerf (assuming it was super terrible before).

- Small nerf in aoe burst.

- 20% Single burst.

Well sorry but this is just nonsense. What is the point in giving a "buff" while nerfing our sustain when the single dmg skills are a joke. Our single dmg will be almost the same crap as before and will force us to use water and Beer in boss just to spam the useless Musical Attack skill because all the other decent skills (which hit almost double than this one) have 90% dmg reduction :D. Instead of 100kk in balton we will do 120, thank you! Helpful.

Class have super broken sustained dmg in mobs. You need to nerf that and buff other aspects of the class. Who wants to use a class that can't do any dmg in b1, organs, balton, last... you are just furniture in those places.

Warlock/Scout

Didn't see anyone playing this class in like 6 or more months so wanted to try. It was bad. The dmg overall is atleast 20% lower than rest of classes we usually play (not including bards). IS really unpleasant to play and not fluid at all. Mobs die quickly, stopping your channels and preventing you to transform in a long time.

- Ruthless Judgment: This mechanic needs a change. Is awfull, everywhere. Remove the "needing crit" part and add 40s cd to the skill. Another option is adding this skill into Precise Dark Magic passive.

- Weakening Weave Curse: This skill hits nothing in boss. We need to spend another cast using this to do 0 dmg. Add this debuff into Ruthless Judgment so it provides the debuff into your target. It will help ALL warlocks.

- PSI while being transformed. You can spend psi for around 20s and then almost 10s of using really bad skills.

- PSI without transform. We need another 5-10s to get into the form. At the end 50% of our sustain time we are doing no dmg at all. Another bad thing, we can't transform before the combat starts (unless using ALE) and that is a big problem sometimes.

This class was supossed to be a single dmg class. Its aoe is bad (as it should be) but the single CAN'T be bad, right now the class is pointless.

- Dark rain: reduce the channel time to 0.80s (like bards harmony).

- Will of Soul. Make shot (including Dark rain) recover 2 psi, not 1. Include Psychic Shot into this passive so those last 10 seconds of transformation we can get some psi using it (only while being transformed).

All these changes will make the class more fluid to play and then we can see if they are enough to catch up in terms of dmg to other dps.

• Heyas,

I would suggest that the rage costs of "Echo(1491300)" will be changed to focus. You have two resources in that class, but why only use rage? With that change it would reduce the tremendous amount of rage you need and would give the focus gain of "Forge" some purpose.

Friendly regards Nethrandiel

• Heyas,

I would suggest that the rage costs of "Echo(1491300)" will be changed to focus. You have two resources in that class, but why only use rage? With that change it would reduce the tremendous amount of rage you need and would give the focus gain of "Forge" some purpose.

Friendly regards Nethrandiel

After the latest changes (custom instances and Atlas CH3 only currently), you have absolutly no rage problems whatsoever. However, since you really almost all the time have max. focus and you have a skill which regenerates your focus I also wouldn't mind such a change. Its more a comfort change I guess since you don't even need the 100 ISS for rage generation.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Warlock/Bard

• Fixed Ethereal Blade wasn’t usable, added cost of 2 Psi.

After some tests in Atlas Ch3 (whyever this planned change is already working there), I can say, this change is making the class useless. You're not able to sustain that huge psi cost at all, not even if you spam musical attack whenever you can.

So please, change the psi cost to 1 or improve the psi sustain somehow. I'd love to play a useful warlock class again, but as it looks like, there will be no use to do so. ;(

• Bard/druid:

Funny thing xD. Your dmg skills require 2h staff and your tempo and new incredible riff buff skills require instrument to be used. Please fix.

Edit: This skill wasn't changed. Description still says 19.5% dmg in all atlantis channels. All skills of the class got a 28% ub nerf, doesn't matter if they are aoe or single.

Increased Druid Rune area damage gain to 40% from 20%

• Madox is so right!!! Your dmg skills require 2h staff and your tempo and new incredible riff buff. I think devs forgot to change those 2 skills to not requeire musical weapon but instead staff. GM please do fix buffs for it , it just doesnt make any sence like this. make it right...

• Champion/Bard. With the changes, to let Equalizer only regenerate 10 Rage you are almost all the time (without additional support ofc) below 50 rage which makes it really hard to use Solo:Shredding, cause you almost all the time either have to wait 1 sec or to use sth. for rage generation(ISS, pots etc.),so I suggest to either change back the rage regeneration or reduce the rage cost of Solo:Shredding.

Greetings.

• Champion/Bard. With the changes, to let Equalizer only regenerate 10 Rage you are almost all the time (without additional support ofc) below 50 rage which makes it really hard to use Solo:Shredding, cause you almost all the time either have to wait 1 sec or to use sth. for rage generation(ISS, pots etc.),so I suggest to either change back the rage regeneration or reduce the rage cost of Solo:Shredding.

Greetings.

Edit: I suggest increasing the rage from Equalizer again. With all other changes (reduced cooldown etc..) you contsantly are at 0 Rage again. Its not as bad as it was in the beginning but still.

• Knight things btw:

K/ch: i love the comb, but in my imagination the skill "agressive victims" [1490482] needs a buff/rework idk:

1. remove the defbuff of matk/patk

2. add a defbuff, like remove 1 stack per 20sec not, like remove the stacks from 10 stacks to 0 stacks after 20sec

3. add a increase of parry for each stack. -> k/ch is a full parry comb

k/...

remove the 6% manacost of ISS"traces of the cross sword" [490241], its to high for such a worse skill like that.

greetings

• Priest/Bard

is this class designed for an instrument or an staff/wand?

"the music in your heart" change "musical attack" for using by staff/wand -> priest with staff/wand

"musical joy" can only be used with an instrument -> priest with instrument

master of instruments does what? increasing dmg of all bard skills up to the weapon lvl of the instruments 279/279?

all or nothing :D

greetings

• Bard skill :

Incredible Riff

Bard Primary Only

Equipment Requirement: Instrument

Spell Type: Magical

InstantCooldown: 3 Minute(s)

You perform an incredible riff which is increasing your Physical Damage and Magical Damage by 30% for 30 seconds.

ID: 1491093

can you reduces cooldown :120s ?

• Regarding this change

Changed Stolen Music damage to 7800 + 1744% from 3800 + 920%, changed damage type of physical portion to elemental damage too.*

Could it be that the type of element is not correct on all classes(magical part)? I thought on b/wl it would deal DARK damage, but while wl/m stacks increased the damage, weakening wave curse didn't.

Greetings.

• Bard/Warden:

After the latest changes:

• Changed Rhythmic Delusion to do not trigger global cooldown.

Would it be possible to remove the requirement of an instrument for this skill (only for this class), because actually it is intented to play with a 2-Hand Axe and I also want to you use the lv 90 ISS after those nice changes :).

Greetings

• Bard/Warden:

After the latest changes:

• Changed Rhythmic Delusion to do not trigger global cooldown.

Would it be possible to remove the requirement of an instrument for this skill (only for this class), because actually it is intented to play with a 2-Hand Axe and I also want to you use the lv 90 ISS after those nice changes :).

Greetings

Hey ,

it would also be cool that for Bard/scout the Dmg of the lvl 90 ISS ( and the lower version of course too ) be changed to ranged weapon from mainhand dmg so it can be used here aswell.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Regarding Warrior/Bard:

The class in it's current state is not viable at all. Which is a shame, since it has many interesting skills and overall a cool flavor to it. Tested it once in Kalin so far and had to swap after the first boss because we were heavily lacking damage. No other class has forced me to swap this far, not even pre-patch Priest/Warrior.

Hence the following suggestions:

-Focused Madness: Remove gcd.

I get that the "effect ceases when there is no enough rage" part is necessary to prevent botting with Leakage, but having to waste a gcd whenever you ran out of rage feels so clunky atm.

-Rapacious Poison: Remove rage cost, change buff duration from 6 to 12 seconds.

Warriors are very rage hungry by default. W/B has it even worse, since Focused Madness constantly devours your focus and you want to use Blasting Cyclone (35 rage) on cd in trashfights. Having a focus based spamable would be a huge improvement. Moreover, increasing the buff duration for the 8% patk would make the rotation more fluent. 6 seconds is just to short.

-Toxic Battle: Change Probing Attack to poison damage as well.

It feels really weird that this part of the "combo" was left out.

-Master of Frenzied Venom: Increase poison damage increment to 20%.

10% additional poison damage on a class that doesn't even exclusively deal poison damage has little impact.

-Sadism: Change buff to be permanent within the id of the current instance (like B/Wl souls).

W/B currently lacks some kind of passive damage increment like other one hander-based classes. Their dps is just so much lower than that of two-handers.

-Fed by the Malice: Change buff to provide 5% weapon damage increment per stack instead.

Currently useless. Nobody needs movement speed increments in PvE, especially on the lvl 70 elite, which is a very significant skill on almost every other class combination.

• Regarding Bard/Warrior:

• Changed Absolute Extermination to get interrupted while moving.

Is it intented that Absolute Extermination doesnt get interrupted if Intense Chant is active?

And is it necessary to require 40 rage for Berserker-Rune, a 15 minute buff? Maybe it would be possible to change it to focus cost^^. That would be only a small change, but then you dont have to waste your Madness or something like that.

Greetings