Posts by Byte

The damage of physical bleeds depends on physical damage of main hand weapon. If you do not have enough physical damage on your main hand, effect is expected to be down scaled.

Greetings

Such effects are scaling mostly with magical damage ( and healing power too for heal effects ) and down scaling in the case of low magical damage. We have plans for this behavior for following low level patch to change the mechanic for low levels.

Greetings

Hey,

Knight/Druid has the ability to shield groupmembers and block dmg for them. If you shield someone, one of your Elite skills, Holy Flank(1490517), will buff all shielded party members for 15 secs, which gives everyone a patk/matk buff(1501171). If the buff runs out, and you are casting something (like music) it will cancel the cast, which can be fatal if the casts have to be in time. It might not be a big deal, but i ran a few times and tested it and i got my music canceld often enough, and even some healers got their revival canceld which can result in a group wipe.

Negative effects are supposed to interrupt casts, we do not plan to change it for this class.

Greetings

Not really, the damage mitigation is already very high, so another 9% shouldnt matter that much, maybe it's another 1%.

This is correct if the goal is to find the increment on the reduction, but 9% reduction will reduce damage you receive at a certain moment by 9% regardless of your actual damage reduction. Therefore, it does not weaken the effect of percentual decrement while stacking.

In your example, the increment of the reduction is 1.496%, but the actual damage reduction is still 9.6%.

Greetings

cb3ab537802a07c2.png

Applause for DEV Byte ^^ This is balanse^^ (-30% dmg on serewer)

This has been fixed immediately in custom instances after getting the first report about it.

Greetings

and i as magical tipe dmg am doing 3x times less dmg and it should have been 30% and 10% magic , so 40% if i was doing 2m somwhere i should do 1.1m but no i do about 800k.

Both reductions are equal to 36.58%, not 40%, and your damage cannot be reduced to 800.000 from 2.000.000 just by this reduction, please control other parameters.

Even if you include main class reduction; Mages got 5.5% reduction, Warlocks got 4.46% reduction, therefore,

A mage inflicting 2.000.000 before patch would inflict, 1.198.638 damage

A warlock inflicting 2.000.000 before patch would inflict 1.211.829 damage

These values are excluding Warp Charge effect. When it is added, deducted damage will be approximately 1.330.000~, which is total of 33.5% reduction combined of global and class special reductions, as it is clearly provided by numbers in the patch notes.

Greetings

Would you mind sharing also what makes you think this?

I think he's talking about the overall class nerf of 30% + the direct nerf of mdd's with the reduced magical dmg output

This reduction is equal to 36.58%, not 50%.

Greetings

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

(for mages -50%)

Would you mind sharing also what makes you think this?

someone forgot that ROFL is an instance that should be done in GEORG's old inventory

Realm of the Forgotten Legends instance has been cleared with approximately 90% weaker classes in 2020 Spring by the community, current damage reduction is 81.1%, which would make it still easier to run with Gorge of the Ice Giants equipment than when it was during initial release.

Greetings

Realm of the Forgotten Legends creatures are immune to effects such as silence or attack blockers. They will still continue to attack and continue to use skills.

Greetings

Just to inform community;

Damage multiplier in Realm of the Forgotten Legends (Hard) instance is 27% as of now, which was 70% before class balance started at 2020 Spring.

With the following patch, it is planned to be reduced by another 30% for every zone instead, to be reduced to 19% for Realm of the Forgotten Legends (Hard) as a result of this reduction.

Greetings

Druid/Mage

Changed Earth Chain to inflict boosted damage as extra when under effect of Nature’s Power, instead of boosting base damage.

Could anyone explain this? I dont understand it.

Inflicts boosted damage as extra instead of boosted; 1038+1557 instead of 1038/1557.

Greetings

Skills are reducing cooldown a bit quicker when you are close to any Balton in weapon levelling area, please consider that too.

Greetings

If you have 1 Nature's Power, you will have 1 extra hit chance. If you successfully land a critical hit with that extra hit, you will obtain 1 Nature's Power again and skill will check your Nature's Power after that to use the second extra hit, until you don't obtain any Nature's Power back.

If you have 3 Nature's Power, it will go between 2 and 3 until you do not land a critical hit, not -7. So as long as you have a Nature's Power, you will have a chance to do 10 extra hits as long as you do land critical hits, this is intended and not considered as a bug.

Greetings

There is no bug. Every critical hit made by skill will recover a certain amount of energy. Every critical hit made by skill will provide 1 stacks of Nature's Point, so if you have 1 Nature's Point, you can still do 10x hits as long as every consecutive attack is critical.

This information were missing in skill tooltip, will be added with next patch.

Greetings