Posts by Byte

Code
    CastSpellByName( string Name );

Taken from our API page, I am not entirely sure if it is correct, but as I said, reason of issue might be an addon is hooking this function wrongly which is removing 2nd parameter, so it wouldn't be related with RaidHeal addon.

Greetings

You need to disable Self Cast in interface -> controls settings in order to cast a skill on some other unit than yourself when you don't have a target, assuming addon do not target clicked person automatically.

Greetings

Addon is using CastSpellByName("SpellName", "target") for example target = raid2

This still works even on my client with enabled self cast in interface settings

CastSpellByName function do not have 2nd parameter in our API, unless function is hooked by the addon, which means it can be hooked by another addon and lose its 2nd parameter.

Greetings

I did some improvements with CastSpellByName usage and CASTING-Events in this addon. It should drastically reduce the lags while very fast spamming a skill of skillbook (not from actionslot)

Kind regards

dont know if its just me but when i klick on one ppl to heal and have myself in target i only heal myself instead of the clicked person - or did i something wrong?

You need to disable Self Cast in interface -> controls settings in order to cast a skill on some other unit than yourself when you don't have a target, assuming addon do not target clicked person automatically.

Greetings

• Implemented magical and healer 1-H Hammer combination to Sealed Magic Weapon item in Realm of Forgotten Legends.

Thank you so much :love:

In that case, I will also ask for a magic bow (yes, I know there is a crossbow, but the bow would be better for a mage / scout) ;)

Greetings

We do not plan to implement magical bow into game for current instance content. (There is no magical bow in custom content at all while magical hammer isn't something new in it.)

Greetings

To explain basically, the usual setting for skills is 1% base miss rate + 1/4/9% (varies) additional miss rate for each extra level target has - and opposite if target level is lower.

But there are other conditions too as example;

- When your weapon level is lower than targets defense level, this base rate will be higher, or opposite.

- When your accuracy is lower than targets dodge value, this base rate will be higher, or opposite.

Mentioned skill has 70% hit rate + 10% additional miss rate for each extra level target has, and it is clearly noted in description of skill to denote that this skill isn't same as other skills.

Balton is level 107, so even if your accuracy is enough to compensate its dodge rate, or have enough weapon level, skill is supposed to have 60~% miss rate, which is correct behavior.

Greetings

I would suggest you to check how many attacks you do in a certain amount of time and compare durability loss with other weapons. Every weapon in the game is using the same formula to lose durability except ranged weapons.

Greetings

Skills wouldn't provide their effects if you do not land a successful attack with them. You need to do a successful attack to any target with the mentioned skill to get the cooldown reset.

Greetings

This is expected behavior because when you change the zone, your character is obtaining totally different identity. We do not plan to change/fix this.

Greetings

I have checked this now, but this effect do not have physical/magical damage. If you could provide more details, I can investigate it further.

Greetings

(yes, yesterday it was ~200% p-dmg boost)

It had 72.5% physical damage yesterday, you weren't seeing it in character frame, but your damage output was being depending on that. The change is 72.5% physical damage -> 62.2% melee + ranged damage.

This change has not been implemented?

Almost every heal spell is already light heal, so we do not plan to change the description for all.

Greetings

Hi.

Warden/Champions Level 45 Elite skill, Master of Aggro (passive, ID:14905259) does nothing.

No aggro is transferred between the pet and the summoner, rendering the class useless.

Please fix it, thanks!

This must be a translation issue and will be corrected, the skill is increasing your aggro by 75% passively. That mechanic has been removed months ago due to being unable to manage it properly in current aggro formula.

Greetings

If you are talking about extra assignable macro buttons, they are not a static key, so they can't be assigned to hotkeys in game. Best thing you can do is assigning F1-F12 to your mouse button.

Greetings

Values in character frame might appear different due to internal changes made in recent patch, but it wouldn't affect your damage output. There is no change made without announcement neither to mentioned class nor other reported classes with similar reason.

This will be fixed as soon as possible.

Edit: An extra issue has been detected that attributes of gun appears to be wrong which will be fixed with next patch.

Greetings