Posts by Ryzek

Hey, just wanna leave some words.

Regarding all the latest changes for mdps with the recent patch. As I complained in past on some changes, I really must say I am happy to see such a big quality of life upgrade for almost all mdps classes. Good work to the responding people, much appreciated and just thank you.

Greetings

Hey :)

Would it be possible to remove the move speed reduction of runic formation (level 90 iss)? The skill is very useful but sometimes not usable due to situation and demand of higher move speed.

Greetings

Since Warlock ISS was reduced to 30%, this also could be finally adjusted to 30% move speed reduction at least.

Mage/Warlock:

I played now in orkham and the class is definitely not weak, but I agree partly. The def reduction from 30% to 5% was necessary imho, otherwise orkham is even easier than it already is and making monster attributes difficult to customize also in further contents. But the forgotten black magic buff also gave magical damage which maybe should be added back to the skill. I am also not even sure if it would need adjustments since the magical damage was based on defense reduction and it is capped now to 5%. Would be cool if you add it back.

Greetings

I promised myself, I don't flame for some of those latest changes, but please change at least the new mage/warlock blood arrow to only tick while doing dmg...like every blood arrow X/

Hey,

weakening weave curse is almost in trash never usable due to running, even if 0.5 seconds cast. My suggestion is, either make it possible to cast it while running or make it an instant cast but remain the cast multiplier please.

Greetings

• Warrior/Mage
      • Changed Lightning Burn Weapon to reduce aggro by 20% additionally.

At least in Orkham it does not work yet. In character interface also the reduction is not shown. Could you please take a look into it?

This is a getting feedback post, please participate if you are interfering with mentioned weapons.

If I understand it correct, now it will be easier to roll magical stat in magical 2-H sword for example? How about ppl (like me xD) who spend about 900 crystals (im not joking 900 xD) to roll this weapon before this possible change? xD Because i tried to be fast, i lost it, and now every player will do it with few times less cost? It's a bit not fair if i understand it correct.

Greetings
    Airforce

I totally understand your point. For me, it was also 300 stones on the magic dagger and more than 100 on 1h-hammer before I saw a proper attribute for the first time. It's still a long way from 900 like yours, but I think a change like this could help the MDPS classes in general, especially for the future, who have to wield and roll such weapons.

Greetings

In my opinion it is wrong to unlock the NPC only after an Orkham clear. It's an element of the game that should be accessible to every player. Every player can enter the Arcane Forge, but about 60-70% of the server cannot use these stones, they sacrifice time, charges and gold to sell them to the other 30%.

They are of the same value, but they are sold at different prices, Corrupted Tiers are always cheaper than normal ones, which is because only certain players can use them.

I really don't get it. Why sould it be accesible to everyone, if it is a part of reward for the instance clear?

Would it be possible to remove the move speed reduction of runic formation (level 90 iss)? The skill is very useful but sometimes not usable due to situation and demand of higher move speed.

Greetings

Hey.

We played world boss hm ago a few minutes and had more often that we cant do anything because the event just did not start for over 2 minutes. I dont like the mechanic to wait and do nothing, before the event starts and you can do damage. So either you could bind the events to percentage values of the bosses hp, implement time gates for it, allow to do dmg after cage event, after using runes on the bosses from small dragons, make events more frequently. Would appreciate some changes.

Greetings

Hey.

I really like the change with the latest patch, that wings do not share cooldown with rings anymore, especially the gold wings are now useful to click for movement speed. Nevertheless it would make sense to adjust the movement speed on the gold wings a bit since you changed movement speed from multiplicative to additive. Maybe change it from +0.5% per tier to 0.8% or whatever you prefer.

Greetings

Regarding the music change with the latest patches.

The new music bar is a good QoL change, thumbs up.

However, now you are even often interrupted standing around with no incoming damage, no damage dealt, no debuffs etc. Something is definitely not working as intended. I also couldn't figure out yet if it's the incoming healing that interrupts the music. Definitely the change doesn't feel sophisticated yet. It would be nice if it could be looked at again. Maybe other players have similar problems and could share their experiences here.

Greetings

I agree with you in terms of Newbies, but the point, that you mention to give an opportunity to fight off boredom is ridiculous. The game is already developing into "grind" gamestyle with the gold and card farm topic. There is definitely no point of boredom. And as mentioned above, if you remove the costs of the guild castle towers, you still have ISS costs, Crafting costs (buff food, artefact, robot, etc), Rune costs for extract, Card stone costs for upgrades, fusion stones for tier stone farming and all other things I did not think of now. You would just remove the daily costs for players who run a lot of instances, but they would still need tons of gold for the mentioned things.

robopoke Please don't get me wrong, but the 18kk gold for the 3 buffs is simply not justifiable. Some people get them 2 or 3 times a day (that's not standard for everyone, I am aware about that) and the gold costs explode. I think you should take into consideration that if you already have level X towers, you can use them and don't have to pay again. I think that only affects most end-game players and guilds anyway. Moreover, this proposal should not affect newbies in any way, it would only be about the gold for the guild castle buffs, which the players would then no longer have to spend.

I would like to mention again that the goal of the gold adjustments was to fight gold inflation. That is absolutely right and must be taken into account. Don't let me lie, since the beginning of the server here, there has been little emphasis or eye on the gold policy, because before the adjustments, you could do everything with diamonds anyway. What I'm getting at is, that now you haven't looked at gold for years and now you just have to look at every single piece of gold. What may have gone wrong over the years, you shouldn't be able to work it out in a few months, I guess.

You could also say that you're slowly fighting inflation, making gold adjustments accordingly and still granting players the supposedly same gaming experience and don't have to pay attention to every piece of gold.

With the gold adjustments, neither:

- Guild castle buffs were reduced

- ISS costs were reduced

- Crafting costs (buff food, artefact, robot, etc) were reduced

- Rune costs for extract were reduced

- Card stone costs for upgrades were reduced

- fusion stones for tier stone farming were reduced

- Atlas minigame entry limited instead of retained

- and all other things I did not think of now

Reduce does not mean remove, because this way gold still retains its value for many things and newbies could continue to benefit from it, of course all other players as well.

There are so many good ideas about gold adjustments and it would be really desirable if another eye could be turned to them. At least from our guild I can confirm that 95% are annoyed by gold every day. This is certainly also the case in other guilds and with other players, as you can read. I mean, even the richest player on the server AKATZUKI has no gold --> [12:50:38] [Welt] [Akatzuki]: WTB[Gold]

Hey, please just remove the cost of the guild castle buffs. First of all, you invest a million dias to make all 3 towers to 10 and then it costs 6kk gold per buff. You spend at least half an hour farming gold every day to get all 3 level X buffs once. That's really no fun - you want to run instances and have to spend half an hour farming gold beforehand. In general, I hope for adjustments to the gold policy, because it's definitely not fun like that.

Hello.

At last boss there occurs the known client-closing-problem. As in Discord was already mentioned by a DEV, it probably is a client-side problem. Today in 5 runs as Tank and yesterday as well, I always obtained a client close after the Anelia event when the boss starts its cast. Notice, that today noone else had the issue with almost the same players in those runs. It really seems to me, that it is not only client based but anything else what's causing this issue. It is improbable, that only my client always terminate. Maybe you could take a deeper look into it.

Greetings.

A few thoughts on Warrior/Priest:

The class brings many support buffs for the group and has good single target and aoe damage. However, you often have 0 mana and 0 rage despite Phirius Injector and Bloodrage on cooldown due to Barbarian battle cry. And I played with Katana. Also, it takes too long in the fast meta in single target that you can use the skill Opportunity continuously.

Some ideas that could make the class more enjoyable:

- Remove 1% mana and 3 rage deduction of Barbarian battle cry

- Make Interruption Strike a non-gcd skill

Greetings

just a small comparison in dc from our today's run: https://gyazo.com/eda376092ceb2829041112c0f8eb7369

DPS have nearly equal gear state xD

Greetings

Maybe if some people would beat more than 5kk dps then warden would have worse numbers? :D

Just loud thinking, when I don't heal at max concentration or when Im afk some time, the other heal have better healing than me, thats like normal thing I guess but could be wrong

I can tell you, no one was afk or able to do more damage in this run. We also made the observation, that some melee dps can't do any damage because the warden pets just one shot mobs in certain passages. The instance also does not allow any player to go afk if you want to finish in 60 minutes. Ehmm but as you told, maybe in your runs it is ok to go afk in an instance run or be semi-active. But in the posted screen all ppl were active all over the whole run.

Hi!

Looking at the results of your flight, I have mixed feelings about whether the warden is so powerful. I can only compare my guild flights and looking at the average results, I would think that the warden does not need any changes. Of course, I can be wrong, and it can only be checked by some kind of joint rally.

And I don't mean that someone is beating badly, it's just that in certain team settings some clans have time to accelerate and in others not.

Greetings

I agree with you and as with any class it depends on the player whether the class is strong or weak. Even with us, not every warden player is ranked 1st in scruti. But honestly, that's up to the player and really every warden is just too strong in DC (at least the physical ones) according to my tests.

It's a question of balancing: Do you balance according to the amount of players or according to individual players who say: This class is too strong, this one, this one, ...? But that's up to Byte. Have fun with it :).

Greetings

You had to intentionally obtain card again in new system.

Greetings

Sorry but for this statement alone it makes the card system even worse than it already was since the change of lower costs with higher stars. Why you simply punish players for farming all cards before the new system, when they did not know that they have to farm all cards again one year later. Just explain me how you came to such an intention of this for your toxic community. I really hope you have to farm cards like Anselve; Boedem; Aisha; frost snowman king and so on again by yourself as well.

Jokes apart. This really has to be changed please.

Greetings

Hey,

champion:

I noticed in the last two days, that apparently rune pulse has an aggro multiplier in disassembly mode as well. Can you take a look into it please ?

Edit: At least the generated aggro is way higher than it actually can be according to the percentages in the character frame.

Greetings

Hello, I really like in general the idea of your Newcomers rework and your current ideas are very good. :thumbup:

Maybe I can add some interesting points.

First:

How about a Newbie Guild or at least a Newbie-Channel for everyone who is new in the game. Something where new players can exchange "beginner" questions and answers about quests/mechanics or things which are in the tutorials not listed with another players who maybe made the one or other experience before and help each other. If someone is a bit more experienced and ready to leave the Guild/channel it is up to him. Could imagine such thing would be useful and strength the newbies among themselves.

Second:

Don't know if you already thought about my next idea in this point:

• Information about new possibilities while reaching new level.

Nevertheless it would be surely nice for new players to have something similar to a structured guide until the point they know the most important game mechanics and how they can continue in the following. I am currently not sure when a player reached this point or whether at all it is possible to reach this point for a newcomer without help of experienced players. There are simply to much game mechanics^^. Additionally I think it is important to find a way with a guide which includes help for all "types" of players. I mean, not everyone want or can play 24/7 this game, so therefore it would be cool, no matter if a newbie plays the game for fun, the mid game or end game strives for, all information for everyone shpuld be included. Don't know how your plans are so far with instant levelling to Level 80. But I would delete it with the newcomers rework, because firstly the exp rates are very high and you also can level up with quests or farm high level mobs in the future. And not to forget the experience modificator xD. There are enough possiblities to reach max level or reach it as slow as in Runes of Magic. I'm sure as well that if I hadn't played Runes of Magic for several years before and gotten help from other experienced players as a newbie, I would have stopped playing immediately. So I see help e.g. through a guide as a necessary point for the newcomers rework.

For example create a To-Do-List as a guide for all players and leaves it to them to decide whether or not to use it. So not only newbies can benefit of this guide but everyone. I mean the game offers thousands of possibilities to improve the own character. Even for endgame players such a list would be really cool.

Here is a template of what such a to-do-list could look like:

⬜Level 1: Discover the tutorial zone and and get to know the first mechanics of the game.

⬜.... (if done, green tick in the white square :D)

⬜....

⬜Level 20: Go to "XYZ" and learn a secondary class. "XYZ" will explain you the unique dual class system.

⬜Level 105: Level up your Gun to level 285. You already reached 264/285.

This is just a simple example which needs more informations and details for beginners but I think players can keep an eye on what they have to do or can continue.

Next:

• Tutorial instance that explains combat mechanics.

I think this is one of the most important things to reconsider. For me this point also includes skill book, skills, item set skills, title skills, cooldowns, explanations about skills with global cooldown or not and what I all forgot to mention. In my opinion the most players here play the game because of pve and perhaps pvp. I am also aware that with the new housing system and in the future crafting a new part of role play gets implemented and such players must not be disregarded. But almost all here works to use the combat mechanics for a reward and the pve system just makes a lot of fun. So you can add hints to skills for newbies how to use them and if they discovered the dual class system + item set skills maybe it is then possible to develop guides for classes to give the players a brief insight into how to play this class and so on. However, this is only possible within the framework of class balancing and class changes.

Since I play here I don't know anyone who started playing as a tank, because playing tank correctly is very hard. And this is also valid for endgame players so what should new players tell you. Just check death rates in IDK or Dark Core. Not all deaths are on the tank of course, but it is within the large realm of possibility that the tank will save the group from dying. And it is certainly not in the interest of a newbie if he has chosen as a class "tank", then he certainly does not want to be accused by the group all the time of killing the raid, if doing anything wrong. That is why instructions and practicing at a place for classes could be useful for newcomers as well imo.

Gameplay experience:

I think almost all who play here, are using addons. And yes in the launcher some of them are provided for everyone, but as a newbie the first dedication is not just any helpful addons that are important for gameplay, but play on the game. Perhaps the DEV team can consult which addons are important for newcomers and provide them as utilities for everyone. This definitely benefits the gaming experience. In the past, TooltipIDs, WoWmap and (Yacit <-- card addon) have already been implemented, which brings advantages for all players.

My experience also tells me that in order to get ahead in this game, you either invest a lot of time or money. Of course, one must not forget that CoA is a free-to-play MMORPG. Nevertheless, I would like it if newbies are rewarded for success. On the one hand, these could be item shop items, gold or diamonds, etc.

I think that especially newcomers earn diamonds poorly at the beginning and are forced to invest if they want to be accepted into a guild or become better. A solution to this problem would also have to be found.

So, these are my first ideas and impressions, hopefully some useful ones. More will surely follow.

Greetings

My report of the mob and card is not about ice dwarf kingdom but Bloody Gallery.