Posts by Ryzek

Heyho,:)

Warrior

• Reduced 2-H Weapon Mastery to 71% from 76.5%.
    • Reduced 1-H Weapon Mastery to 76.5% from 82%.

I think it's the right decision that these 2 points won't be implemented because that would make the Warrior even more unattractive than he already is. I think many people share the opinion that anything a warrior can do can be both wardem and champion by far better. Especially in the Aoe damage the warrior lags behind some classes in my view, so I have 1 suggestion that could fix this problem and make it profitable again.

My suggestion:

I would like to see "moon cleave" and "crescent moon cleave" modified, that, as a few weeks ago, the global cooldowns are removed from imprisonment pulse and kinetic explosion. This is the point that makes him very slow and also most of the damage is lost in large mob groups and generally in the trash of the main Aoe damage skills. I also don't think this change would overperform the class, because tension management is the most important thing for the Warriors and not always easy to control.

If it were to get too strong anyway, you could think about class-specific nerfs, but to make the warrior a little more comfortable in the style of play in general, that would be a good idea.

Greetings Ryzek:thumbup:

Hello again,

after reading the new patch notes about champions, my reaction was very divided.:/

• Reduced Shield Form Strength to Stamina transformation to 80% from 87%.

I do not really want to comment on the sign-form amendment, because so much better suggestions have been put forward and now, I am sorry because of what I said, such a small percentage change of 7% will simply not improve the situation. I simply ask you to include other ideas that this Champion Tank problem with chains dps gear will finally be solved.

• Reduced Finishing Hammer 1-H hammer damage gain to 51.3% from 57.6%, 2-H Hammer to 64.1% from 72%.

This change is completely understandable from the first impression, since damage values and also the damage output overall was too strong for all champions both in burst and offburst.

Greetings Ryzek:)

Hey Arcadians,:)

on the occasion of the many discussions about champions in the Forum Post: Class balance - "Madness and stupidity", I wanted to share with you my view, my test of the last days as Champion/Mage Tank and suggestions for improvement for the future.

In general, I would like to make it clear that not only champions in dps mode (disassembly mode), but also in tank mode (shield form) occur too strongly in the ini. As a champion/mage I have in full dps gear with two-handed hammer without 90 ISS 3.5kk def in shield form and with 10 stacks 5kk. Here you have to keep in mind that as a champion/mage you do still violent damage by the way. Although like any other tank, I made tactical smash on the boss and did not go to maximum damage, 2-3kkk damage were always possible. On the one hand, it's quite funny, but understandably it annoys other players at some point and you ask yourself, am I tank or dps now and is it fair to other classes?

Or even better. Champion/Knight I have tested with 7kkk def every now and then and you are unbreakable despite full dps gear. Even if I play champ as a main class, here should take place some balances.

Also the Champion/Druid should not be able to heal half of a full gold healer in the dps gear by the way and still provide good support + dmg. That's why I thought a few things and you could maybe solve the "Champion/Dps/Tank/Heal" problem with the following possibilities.

The basis of my ideas is to remove the shield form, but still offer 3 different tank classes, which should be fair to knight classes.

The following suggestions are considered general changes for Champion Tank classes: Champion/Knight, Champion/Warrior (although no one plays anyway) and therefore as another tank option of the Champion/Priest.

1. "Disassembly mode" is an elite skill that allows you to wear plate gear.

But not as usual, no stamina is converted to strength. And your "Runecraft - Fortify" provides while in a disassembly mode state physical defense by 32%. That is more than enough.

2. "Rune Overload" is also expected to become a new Elite ability that only Champion Tanks have and need for their role.

3. During disassembly mode your "Rune Growth" should decrease your received physical damage and magical damage by 10,7% while being under effect of rune overload.

4. The skill "Last Line of Defense" will also only be usable for tank classes and changed in disassembly mode.

In order to incorporate a bit of variability into the different classes, I thought about a few class-specific changes.

Champion/Knight:

1. This class is balanced with the above changes in values according to calculation equal to knight classes and in my opinion much better balanced than before. I would like to see a small change in the Skill "Holy Roar", namely that an aggro multiplier is added as in the whirlwind shield.

Champion/Priest:

1. This class is actually quite funny, but unfortunately you also see very rarely, because simply on the one hand the champ/druid the better supporter thus does not give a proper sense for the class, although the mechanics with the Light Pulse is a good idea.

2. That's why I would reduce the mana consumption of Light Pulse to 2% from 6% and remove the 0,2 STA heal. In my thoughts it is a tank and not a heal xD. The aggro multiplier is absolutely fine.

3. Another good tank support for the group is "Suicide Advance", but you would have to remove the defense reduction and then there would be no problems with the hits on the boss at the beginning.

4. As a last suggestion and feature for this class, I would remove the Reviving Blast skill because you hardly use it when you play this class and replace it with a new skill. For example, as a /priest you could implement a similar priest bubble that lasts 15 seconds and reduces the damage of the mobs within a radius of 100 that are in this bubble by 20%.

First of all, the tank considerations.

In addition to compensating for the loss of shield form a bit and to preserve the style of play and sense of the champion, I would make "Feedback defense" as a general skill for all champions. Maybe the duration could be increased to 30 seconds with 90 seconds cooldown. In addition, physical defense is increased to 20% from 16% and the damage is increased to 15% from 8%.

Finally, I would like to comment on the Champion/Druid:

1.Unfortunately, it really cannot be the case that you support a full raid with str/str gear, do damage and then act as a healer. I think it really outweighs the role of the champion. Making half of a full-fledged gold gear healer during dps should not be possible.

2. During "Recover", the complete multiplier of STA should be removed and set from 3 to 0.5 or 1 at STR.

3. During "Field of Replenishment", the complete multiplier of STA should be removed and set from 3 to 0.5 or 1 at STR.

4.After this change, both chain dps can support classes with the champion/druid, make dmg and easily support in healing. Cloth healers are still able to heal because of the healing bonus etc. with this class, even without STA multiplier.

Greetings Ryzek:thumbup:

Hello Arcadians,

Yesterday I tested the Kn/Wd again and it's a lot of fun, both in the boss and in the trash, provided you have your physical attack buffs ready here. Despite full gold gear and support in the trash, one has too little Patk over long distances and is lost in the offburst compared to other classes. Therefore, I would have the suggestion to change the buff(id:1501194) to reduce the cooldown from 40s to 20s. So you could keep him running permanently and he would be a bit better in the offburst.

Greetings Ryzek :)

Certainly the Scout/Warrior also makes good Aoe Dmg which is limited compared to the Wl/Wd (Soulcrusher, etc...). If you put Piercing Arrow, Reflected Shot or Hurricane Downpour into large mob groups, then it also makes damage but never compareable with a champ/mage or just the wl/wd. Or even if all your damage increases are out, then you do much less and that's fact. I mean its a scout and besides, the Scout has no element damage. Even for me as a champion with a much worse Gear it is no problem to keep up against a Scout with better equipment and therefore I think you should repeat the Test again with a champ/mage. Furthermore the Wl/wd has elemental damge and the champ/mage, which can be compared much better on a level, is also good in offburst.

Greetings

Hey

this screenshot is unfortunately zero meaningful because here a single target class is compared with an Aoe class which is also good in burst. There were only 2 Damage Dealers in this run and logically the WD/WL has enough possibilities to take advantage of this. You can also see in the picture at the end. Please test this with fair means and take a champion/mage instead of a scout in such a group constellation. Then single Target and Aoe is against single target and Aoe. If you compare the scruti, the screenshot looks the other way around and the class is suddenly completely lost against pdps. And here I would add that the champion only needs approximately the same equipment. Or, as others have written, when there are several damage dealers, the damage is divided quite differently. I am sorry, but that is not proven at all.

One should also mention, that all warlocks in general have quite good support potential with their battle res, Surge of Awareness/Paradoxon, Mind Barrier and ISS lv85, 95, 98 which all can be utilized depending on the situation - so allowing them to be top dps AND being able to support the raid like this might be a bit too much compared to other classes.

Cheers!:thumbup:

Have you ever seen a champion? xD

Greetings

Hey Arcadians,

I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread, but because of the new changes I thought, I'll suggest something about the new Cenedrils. First of all, I would like to emphasize that the combination is really great and all buff combinations meet the player's wishes. Surely most will move to 100 for their class with their hearts. However, all this is of no use without the necessary materials. Especially from my guild in the last 2 weeks people have pulled their Cenedrils to 100 (me included). It wasn't cheap and cost quite a lot of charges. However, the problem have probably all the players on the server, which is really annoying. Therefore, I would suggest a new Item Shop item. How about a reset card of the Cenedril materials for an X-value of diamonds and thus, for example, you get 70% of the materials back. The value can be adjusted according to the ideas, but I think with such an item the community would be very satisfied and you are not so much annoyed for the wasted materials.

Regarding Warrior/Warlock:

Thank you for the latest changes, W/Wl has become a decent dps. There is still an issue with it though: Spirit Blade Storm, the core mechanic of the class, is very frustrating to use. Especially when playing with different tanks who each do their own pulls, you never know when to use it. Using your stationary 20 sec cd skill when the mobs are pulled out of range feels so bad.

Please change Spirit Blade Storm to be caster-focused like R/M's Hell Blades or remove its cd.

Hey Arcadians,

I have to say that in today's Rofl Run I noticed this class as very strong. The damage is now at an appropriate level compared to other DDs. I had no problems with the mechanics and this was also seen in the damage (see picture in the appendix). If you were to change the skill as in the expected patch notes (Changed Spirit Blade Storm to be attached to caster.), I think balancing becomes too strong a buff for the class. In addition, the warrior has a base with many aoes anyway, such as moon cleave, crescent moon cleave, whirlwind, cyclone and the added Aoes by the Warlock Sec class. If you look at the picture, you can also see that in the single Target "anger kick" is a good way to do damage. Then prefer to omit the patch note: (Reduced Psychic Battle Technique damage gain to 14% from 15%.) which would make almost nothing and so you wouldn't have to implement the Spirit Blade Storm change.

...Pictures say more than a thousand words xD :)

Greetings:thumbup:

Warrior

• Changed 1-H Weapon Mastery damage gain to 82%.
    • Changed 2-H Weapon Mastery damage gain to 76.5%

Warrior/Rogue

• Increased Frenzy Attack damage to 300% from 210%.
    • Changed Rage Crisis to have visible channeling bar.
    • Changed Keen Attack to have visible channeling bar.

Thank you for the quick response and I'm looking forward to the new patch.:):thumbup:

The Damageboost does not start until the target is below 10%.

I wanted to clarify this, damage boost starts to be applied as long as target doesn't have maximum HP and gradually increasing until 10% HP.

Greetings

Ah Ok sorry, then in this case I misunderstood the skill description, because i didnt´t read correctly. Then I would come up with a new suggestion that the maximum damage boost of 200% starts at 30% or 35% and that the skill can be better used by both burst bosses and event bosses.

Greetings :)

Hey Guys,

With this forum post I would like to give a few examples how one could make the warrior again a little more attractive than chain class. The champion is undisputedly the best chain class in the game and therefore I would like it if other chain classes are raised to a similar level for a change. What I would also like to emphasize at the beginning is that although the Mage (as you could read from the last forum posts, except Mage/Warrior) really has a low at the moment, the warrior in Damage leaves no chance with equal Gear.

What I can't understand is why you can implement patch notes like this: 10.4.0.2014

Warrior

• Reduced 2-H Weapon Mastery damage gain to 71% from 76.5%
    • Reduced 1-H Weapon Mastery damage gain to 76.5% from 82%.

Warrior/Rogue

• Changed Rage Crisis to increase physical attack power of caster instead of reducing defense of target.
    • Increased Blood Dance hit amount to 3 times instead of 2, increased channel time to 0.5 seconds, removed global cooldown trigger.

Warrior/Druid

• Reduced Rage of Calmness area damage gain to 12% from 40%.

into the game. I mean 0x0=0. And if you take even more away from some classes with such patches, the warrior will become even weaker despite good set skills. Enough rumbling, now to my ideas what could be changed to different warrior classes.

General:

It would be cool if the weapon damage is reset to the old level in terms of the Reduce of 1-H Weapon Mastery and 2-H Weapon Mastery from the above patch. The Warrior only gets half the weapon damage in the burst compared to other chain classes. But the percentages of attacks are similar, but the frequency of the warrior's attack is far too slow as the skills come out. Maybe there is a way to increase the number of skills coming out and also at this slow "attack speed", even though you are at 0.6 or so, you are very dependent on critical hits.

Warrior/Rogue:

This class is incredibly fun and here the frequency of attack is absolutely fine. But compared to other warrior classes, the hits here are simply too low to compete with dps with equal gear, despite the many attacks. Therefore, my idea would be to change the skill "Wütender Angriff" (picture in the appendix). You should increase the 210% fairly, because you define your damage and it is the main "attack". It would also be good to lower the cooldown to 50 seconds or reset Rage Crisis 4 seconds per tick, because in some situations simply "Wütender Angriff" is not ready.

Warrior/Champion:

In this class, the above problem with the outgoing skills occurs despite high attack speed and the critical hit probability that depends on it. For this purpose, my idea would be to change the "Rachelhieb" easily. The Damageboost does not start until the target is below 10%. But in 90% of all cases you have the problem that either 10% will be bursted in 0.5 seconds or the skill is not even ready at this time. For example, with the 2nd Boss in Rofl, this is completely useless because it disappears at 25% and the adds come. You could start the Damageboost at 30% and thus have the chance to use this skill at least 2 times in the burst phases if they take so long. What also struck me is that despite full attackspeed, fewer hits come out, as if you attack more slowly, for example in offburst. The damage numbers are logically much higher, but if the frequency of the skills is so slow, it would be better if you adjusted this so that attack speed skills trigger faster and the hits stay high.

Warrior/Druid:

This class simply takes far too long to reach its final attack, the "Earthly Strike". The damage numbers are unbelievably high, but since it takes so long and attacks so slowly, it would be cool if you can change the "Hieb" like the warrior/champion and spam between the skills. So it not only gets better in the offburst, but also in the trash you have the chance not only to play through the "Wirbelwind" buff with large mob groups damage, but also to do damage with individual mobs with the "Hieb".

Perhaps some suggestions can be implemented and can make the warrior more playable as a chain class in the future.

Greetings Ryzek :)