Posts by Ryzek

Hey,

i tested in the last two weeks Priest/Warrior a few times and came to the conclusion.

The recent changes were necessary and the class is nice to play currently. Aoe is really strong but the class lacks in single target. For example in Rofl at the Organs or Balton you never have a chance to compete with any other classes. In trash you use mostly your Chain of Light and if you are lucky, then you can do 2-3 skills of single target rotation.

I would suggest, that Skill: 495294 also triggers a Slash: 1490365. This would buff the single target a bit and would not let you overperform due to the 3 seconds cooldown of this Skill and moreover at first you cast your channel: 499983 and then your main spell: 499981.

In Numbers of my last run: I did 137x Skill: 495294 and 98x Slash: 1490365. Slash: 1490365 hits in average with 2.39kk --> If you overdraw, you get to about ~330kk more damage in the whole instance. Of course, this value is only an estimate, but at Balton or at the Organs it would be a small buff. Especially in the fast meta it would be necessary.

Greetings

Bard/Warlock

• Changed elemental damage type to dark damage from wind damage.

I completely don't understand this change any more than I understand the bard/scout changes. It looks to me like an attempt to destroy a cool combination and thus go towards unplayability. I don't know why you are introducing a new class if it will be simply unplayable after balancing anyway. And B/Wl could have been weakened in other ways instead of taking away darkness damage and giving wind damage instead. For example, you could reduce Darknes, A rise by a few percent as well as damage on individual skills.

It is about the lv 90 ISS I assume.

That should be a buff^^.

Greetings

Regarding Bard/Warrior:

• Changed Absolute Extermination to get interrupted while moving.

Is it intented that Absolute Extermination doesnt get interrupted if Intense Chant is active?

And is it necessary to require 40 rage for Berserker-Rune, a 15 minute buff? Maybe it would be possible to change it to focus cost^^. That would be only a small change, but then you dont have to waste your Madness or something like that.

Greetings

Bard/Warden:

After the latest changes:

• Changed Rhythmic Delusion to do not trigger global cooldown.

Would it be possible to remove the requirement of an instrument for this skill (only for this class), because actually it is intented to play with a 2-Hand Axe and I also want to you use the lv 90 ISS after those nice changes :).

Greetings

The boss is stacking dmg into cosmic values, I think there is a big bug in boosting the damage

The boss works as intended. It is supposed to be a direct damage check for the party and a tankiness check for the, well, tank. The boss gains 5% pAtk and 5% damage every second whilst losing defense.

This is intended. The bosses should have required full plate armor with parry rate and so on. It makes me a little sad that some groups managed to kite bosses. But that's ok for the moment. ;)

The AoE from bosses are intended the way they are. There are gameplay mechanics to lower the received damage though. ;)

The boss is stacking dmg into cosmic values, I think there is a big bug in boosting the damage

I like the design of this boss, because it is not only a gear check, but also a tank check...Through a lot of runs i can confirm as well that some "brain afk" Gold gear Tanks can die even earlier as Red geared tanks. So if you know how to tank, it is even possible to stay alive until 70 Stacks with Red gear. With Gold gear 70+ ... idk. And if the Boss is not dead until that point, then the group is just too weak.

Greetings

I do not understand your statement of abuse, has it ever, anywhere, been forbidden to farm trash in the instance? Following this line of reasoning, when making tiers, you also need to make a full instance and then break the team.

Apparently it was forbidden (wb case), because we also only "farmed" and now noone gets punished(luckily). Isn't it fair? XD. The Statement of Kaga is totally valid and as you already mentioned, we farmed stats and items like t stones at worldboss, because the design allowed it xD. So why should we think, it is not allowed. But the difference is, that we got a 2 week ban. In the World boss case we alone were able to farm == exploiting and abusing, caused a ban . Now all ppl were able to farm ago the change in KS == no exploit, no abusing, though it is the same case...

Can anyone explain the rules? Are the rules the same for everyone?

He puts it in ah 1 day ago . New change = New prices...you are the best example for it, just take a look in AH.

Maybe i gave you the impression, idk...but I have never spoken out positively for this change. What can I do if you interpret something like that?

You are absolutely right, you do not need to comment anything about the WB, because you do not know the circumstances at that time according to the truth. You're probably also interpreting a few rumors here.

Did I write, that I like this change? I just think it's funny that you write: "Making this change is now simply unfair to others, especially weaker players." Of course, such a change increases the prices of the materials, but instead of complaining for weaker players and selling them even more expensive, you can just give them away if it's so easy for you.

Then you write: "The stronger ones (including you) have already got artifact, all the rest is unimportant?" This is completely contrary to what you preach here. Maybe it may be that it is also a problem for you that you can no longer farm quickly and therefore complain^^.

Oh yes and regarding worldboss: If you dump us, then we dump back and especially I think it's good that we always gave the title away for free when selling an item^^. But claim that I am only concerned with my well-being.

Good Job!

If you find this so unfair to weaker players, I honestly don't understand why some ppl of you sell legendary materials for 10-15k dias at Ah xD. Just give it away to weak players for free if it's too unfair and you've already farmed so much ^^. ;) ^^ ^^

WTS orange item from KS

pm in game Johnkopytko

cheap

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

nice promotion john^^ interesting view of cheap xD :D :D :D

I really think all the events should be activated at X % of the boss HP. Having best party allow you to skip most of them and that is not nice for anyone.

Not everyone can go there, full dps most of the bosses and its done. It shouldn't be the way to do these inis.

For example b2 freezing. Let's say we do the event every 25% HP. All groups should do it 4 times. Not some op groups 4 times and others 15 because dps is lower or the classes aren't the best broken meta.

If you mention that point, then you also have to request that all events from the worldboss be activated at X %...so now with a 20 person raid we already killed the wb in under 2 minutes and skipped the events ?

Additionally such a change would disadvantage good groups and benefit worse as they could do it in the same time.

Greetings

In any case, both are valid arguments. I just don't want this boss to be changed in such a way that it is too easy, but remains a challenge and with the announced changes I fear this.

Greetings

I can absolutely understand your opinion. But I mean, play an event has nothing to do with power or am i wrong?

Greetings

Regarding the new changes for KS:

I hope you adjusted the boss attributes to higher values instead of lower :).

And excluding the pets from yusalien is fine, but extent the trigger makes the boss to easy imho...because currently this boss is a challenge and still should be a challenge, also after the patch.

Greetings

1 Problem which i heard from another party was Yusalien just freezes all 6 people at once. Maybe you can take a look into this boss if there are any problems.

Also for me, the first impression as tank was really good. Thanks for it. It is completely different to Hoto because you have to care about HP, def, dmg reduction etc. The Boss events are working well and make a lot fun.

As well the mentioned phirius coins are no problem for me due to the quest tickets from VIP membership ^^. Additionally I like that you included the crafting system into it. Furthermore the quest series has worked as intented and here as well, the integrated content generates a lot of fun. All was clear and understandable!

Overall after this patch, I just can say thank you for the great work and now we have to farm the new instance for the nice artefacts. Hopefully the new card system also works without any bugs xD. Good job and thanks to all Devs, Designer and Gms, ... :)

Greetings

I can absolutely imagine that. I feel the same way xD. Guild members even said I already have withdrawal symptoms from the new world boss^^. But I am in the same opinion, complaining or stressing in such a case does not bring anything to anyone. Maybe we should rather thank the developers for actively taking action against the DDoS attack even yesterday (sunday). But it's better to wait a little longer and stop risking DDoS attacks on the server than a quick solution that won't work tomorrow again.

1. Lower geared tanks (and for that matter, I mean tanks with "just" red rofl gear) can barely hold aggro during dps burst, even then they themselves "burst". How again are 50-60k dps plate tanks supposed to gold the aggro of 35kk+ DPS at bosses? It's by all means literally impossible.

Apparently i am a lower geared tank with my t10 statted red gear, Aoth accesoire set and only t12 sword, but I can't understand in any way that you can't hold aggro against very strong dps classes. This is absolutely not true and I personally see the difference to our Gold gear tanks. More aggro, less damage, movement speed etc. makes tanking much more pleasant and is a great help, for example, with the last boss in Rofl with many stacks or with the world boss. So I personally think that's absolutely worth it to have gold gear. You may not do Damage as a plate tank, but still has a Threaten which can reduce attack by 59% of your target with all Knight classes, which is very valuable. This has no other "dmg tank class". In particular, I would like to say that with new content plate tanks are needed and find such changes in no case useful. It was often written in the thread that if a tank can not hold the Aggro, he should rethink his playing style or switch to a "more aggro tank class" (like K/R e.g.).

Greetings Ryzek