Posts by Ryzek

Of course, I compare the classes with the current strongest classes. Anything else would make no sense at all. It's not that there is only one strongest class, but many different strong classes with different equipment.

I have explicitly written that I only compare the class with a wl/m as support and no other support classes. Otherwise I can compare random runs and give feedback where conditions change from second to second. And of course I take the values of guild runs, because here in my opinion the classes can be compared best with each other.

I have absolutely no idea what I think I am disregarding with my suggestion xD.

I don't know what special support means for you now, but that champ/priest heals in addition to good damage at the same time, restores resources for the group, increases damage and reduces the damage suffered are considerable points in my opinion xD. Not to mention that every 8 seconds you remove a curse, harmful effect or poison from a group member ^^. I can't really report any disadvantages with this support.

In terms of subjective presentation of the experience, however, I agree with you, but nevertheless all arguments are based on results and you try to remain at least as objective as possible.

Apparently you play ch/wd in New World maybe :D.

I completely understand your description and know the playstyle with explosion wave - but i cant agree with outdps other classes. For me are valid conditions a wl/m as Support and not adding ch/dr, wr/pr, sc/pr. Then the class is for sure very strong and outdps everyone. But in guild runs it was a clear result and tbh i dont compare hoto for Feedback xD.

Greetings

Identity or not. How are you going to make the aoe stronger that is not strong. Note that such a shock overload change has a positive effect on both aoe and single target for this class. Of course, further improvements could be made, such as removing the gcd (also explosion wave?) additionally to the skills you mentioned, but that would not solve the lack in aoe dmg.

Greetings

Hello,

i have a suggestion for champion/warden. For now, I would like to mention that this champion class is by far the worst (regarding dps).

Would it be possible to modify shock overload so that it can also trigger with 2h axe. In addition, I think that the Aoe damage is much too low, especially for a champion. That you can not keep up in the single target, I think completely fine but the strength in the Aoe should be preserved in my opinion. Shock overload is important for damage on every champion class, so please allow us to use them.

Greetings

Hello,

On 28th of October you created this message:

Updates

> PvP Rework: we decided to introduce it slowly by addition to other patches rather than one big patch. First changes will come soon.

I just wanted to ask what "First changes will come soon" means. Can we still expect changes this year or first next year? Maybe you could also make a planned quarter indication as with others.

Personally, I think that the rework will do the server good and as on the official server will be a great part of the game. Unfortunately, at the moment there is almost no participation in the siege war and several players are interested in playing player vs player. In addition, Atlas coins were implemented in the character window and not commented on. Perhaps a reaction is also possible here.

Greetings Ryzek

Hey,

Would a rework for the Champ/Warrior be possible in the near future? With the new Berserk change, /warrior classes can certainly use the skill well. Maybe you could create a capable DPS class with a playstyle that needs a lot of rage management. There would certainly be different possibilities.

Greetings

I'm sorry for my unselected expression, but how stupid it must be to bring out new content and block it for 3 days after a successful attempt. The effort that went into killing the Worldboss is now considered zero. Nobody says anything against the duration of 24h, but increasing it to 3 days out of "nothing" makes no sense at all. Please come up with a better solution and do not punish the "beta testers" of your Worldboss, which was initially loaded with 100 bugs.

Ch/Wl

• Reduced Rune Siphon cooldown to 3 seconds from 4.

This skill also needs a raise in skill dps, deals less dps then rune impulse

As it is now, the skill does not help at all, but I think it would make more sense if the gcd would be removed (I think it has already been suggested).

Regarding druid/warrior:

For a long time I played Druid/Warrior again today and had no chance against the rogue/warden Meta.

To keep up in large Aoe groups, I would give Whirlwind a 0.1 strength multiplier and add earth damage.

In addition, I would remove the necessary target from natural attack, as it makes the class simply unplayable in some situations. Power of the wood spirit, for example, does not need a target. You have to keep in mind that with Potws you don't have 2 seconds cooldown and a channel time of 0.5 seconds. In addition, you do not need rage.

To make the playing style more fluid, I would give Heartbreaker not only a produce of 15 rage per hit, but 25. If you don't have a dwarven ale or enraged ready, you can still build up enough anger to use the other skills if they are possible. Also, I would set the rage cost of slash from 15 to 10.

Greetings

Hello,

Usually, at each end of the quarter, there was a short feedback on what the future of CoA should look like. At the end of the third quarter, it was not the case this time. That's why I wanted to ask if it is possible to do this or to give a short feedback here. Especially the new PvP content was announced for Q2 to Q3. Are there any new informations for this?

Greetings

In no case is the AOE damage low, especially in large trash groups the class can shine, if you know how to position yourself. I calculated how much more damage the reduce from 4 seconds too 3 seconds would make (rofl overall). The skill would make ~30% more in relation to the entire Ini and that would be a fair change related to internal runs

To be honest, I could compare this class with all chain classes and some MDPs(mostly warlock) last 2 weeks and since I can say with a clear conscience that it would be helpful to be able to keep up again. In addition, one should not only compare the class with other pdps classes, but in relation to all classes that are viable at the moment(at least that's my view). In any case, I can recommend the class and maybe you notice yourself that the change might be justified.

Greetings

Regarding Warrior/Champ:

I would prefer to set the cooldown of Vendetta Blow back to 3 seconds to keep up with other classes. In addition, the cooldown was already a few patches ago to 3 seconds and the class has been perfect to play. Smoother Rota and in my opinion the best warrior to play at this point. I would be happy about such a change, because even in single target damage and overall damage this change should be fine.

Greetings

Regarding Ch/Wl change:

• Reduced Endless Pulse attack speed gain to 11% from 15%.

I don't see why this change is necessary. Champion/Warlock is not overperforming in my experience. In fact, D/W and S/Wd are both classes that keep up with Ch/Wl in its current state with less gear.

I fully agree. Over the entire Ini you cannot keep up with a mage or d/w e.g. as Serenadae already mentioned (with comparable gear) and also with bosses the class do not overperform.

Greetings

Hey,:)

regarding warrior:

Imo, warrior is the best and most viable chain class atm. It is a lot fun to play warrior combinations, since the change of moon cleave.

One more Suggestion: Would it be possible, to remove the gcd of the 75 iss power house sword?

You could add a cooldown (45s) e.g. and increase the rage cost a bit.

Just to explain, why such a change would be great.

Warriors already have a lot of physical attack and why you still should use this skill with a gcd at the beginning at a Boss fight or in trash. You lose too much time imv, related to burst bosses and some other cases. In trash I use other skills first in my rotations, because the damage is better in the end without this time lose. It doesn't feel fluent and despite this skill exists, I can't see the importance and the reason why i should use it. Without a gcd, it would be way more viable and the warrior has one more item set skill, which is in every case a noticeable patk boost. Keep in mind, it would be all 45 seconds and did not end in a overperforming result. If there are set skills with helpful effects, they should be useful in every situation(my view).

Greetings Ryzek :thumbup:

Regarding Ch/Sc:

Thanks for implementing with Fearless Shot and changing Hide and Seek. This is a much better solution to make the class viable again. But one more question I ask myself, is it planned that the Fearless Shot will continue to consume chain drive or will a change be made here as well?

Thank you very much!!!!

Greetings

Champion/Scout

• Increased Hide and Seek cooldown time to 3 minutes from 2.
    • Increased Pulsing Shot cooldown to 15 seconds from 10.
    • Changed Bloody Armor to reduce HP loss per second of Blood Arrow to 2%.

Honestly, I simply have no sympathy for such changes. Are we actually playing the lottery or are we trying to suggest objective and possible changes for different classes with feedback as best we can. Where is all this going to lead?

Just purely related to this class, these changes only make the class more unfriendly to play. It's hardly fun with the playstyle and I don't think that every chain carrier would build a gun just to play this "great" class. Just because an example was given yesterday that Champ/Scout is pulling off the Scout/Rogue doesn't mean that this class is overperforming. There are other chain classes that can be used to do a lot more damage. And it's not like all the leather dps say that the scout is really too weak at the moment.

I'm sorry, but this is absolute nonsense(Ch/Sc changes out of nowhere).

Where do we want to go with class balancing at all? Should every class be able to do everything, should every class with the same gear and the same prerequisites do the same damage? Or should every class in Rofl, Gorge or even do the same damage to the dolls? I don't think the DEV's even know that themselves.

On the way the whole game develops, see classes and the card system, it's no longer fun. You're just annoyed when you read the new patch notes and you know exactly, that can't be true now. In the end, it is changed 1000 times anyway, and then it still does not fit. (my opinion)

I simply ask that you don't always make any changes to classes that are totally unnecessary, that annoy and disappoint the community.

Thank you and Greetings!

I'm really pleased with the champion changes, but I still have a suggestion. Would it be possible to set the Fearless Shot(id:1490546) cooldown back to 2 seconds at the Champion/Scout, instead of 3 seconds. The way the class is now, it does very good damage and can easily compete with all other chain classes or is even better. The only thing I find a pity is that this skill used to be triggerable every 2 seconds and was the trademark of this class and it could be played very smoothly. If the cooldown would be lowered, I recommend to reduce the damage of the shot by 70%* (the damage from the rune pulse remains). In addition, it comes from time to time, to stupid situations with this skill, since he uses the chain drive, although this is not intented (I suspect at least). In addition, the skill description of chain drive does not say that a Fearless Shot also uses it. After all, it's not a cast and I would be happy if these small changes would revive the playing style of this class. Don't forget, it's all about the fact that it's fun to play this class again and it doesn't feel like this class is missing something in this one second. And I would like to mention again, the damage of this class is completely fine as it is now.

*Instead of 2.700.000, just 810.000 for example.

Edit: Moreover, it would be cool if you would remove the global cooldown from the wrist attack(id:1490697) so that you can use it effectively. In addition, it would support the group.

Greetings Ryzek:thumbup:

• Reduced damage output in all kind of damage formula of the player by 30%.

pls check if the reduced damage output from players is also adjusted to warden pets.

In rofl today it seemed that the damage was the same like before the patch.:/

Otherwise also the pets can make the ini or the damage of the pets is not in proportion to the damage of the player.

Hey again,^^

with regard to champion/warden, I think changes should also be made.

Please just look at the scruti and then everyone knows that this class is really unfair. The damage output is abnormally high, because every skill felt is based on Earth damage and you can boost it infinitely in this class. It has to be said that we had a champ/druid and scout/priest and mage/warlock as extra support, but the 2nd in the scruti was a scout/druid with 5kkk and equal leather gear (was already leaved out of the group with this gyazo). The run lasted about 50 minutes and the damage alone at boss 3 after I was down 1 time was about 1.2kkk.

My Suggestions:

1.)You should lower Weapon Wardens guard earth damage from 50% to 40% or some fair value.

2.)You should reduce explosion wave earth damage from 30% to 20% or some fair value.

• Increased Moon Cleave radius to 80 from 60, changed it to have visible channel bar, removed global cooldown trigger.

At this point, I would just like to say thank you. With this change the warrior will be much more comfortable to play and in combination with the upcoming warrior/scout (this class is actually already very strong^^) buff I am very excited to test everything.

Greetings :thumbup: