Posts by Ryzek

Regarding Tank:

If I remember right, there already was a suggestion to change "Explosion of the holy Might" to a 15 minute buff for the tank because with a duration of 30 seconds and a cooldown of 25 seconds you always have the buff up anyway. So why we always need to reclick it after 25 seconds. And with the current state you always waste a global cooldown. Additionally compared with Knight/Warlock this "Explosion" is modified to a 15 minute buff. So would be nice to see such a change as well for general tank classes.

Greetings

Hello,

https://gyazo.com/9200a162aa75a8e8fc8463bd1b92df93 // screenshot of the debuff/stun

sometimes it happens that the stun, i think from mob id: 101913 (don't remember the name or id) of the stun, does not run out and you are permanent stunned. 104 ISS for cleaning does not work because it is not visible for the other raid members. Only the one who has the debuff can see it. You lose the buff, if you leave the group and get ported out of the instace. Maybe you can take a look into it and fix.

Greetings.

Again regarding boss 4: My pet still died after the recent patch(es). But I noticed that the death of the pet happens at the 4 mini bosses (maybe one of the casts kill the pet) and not at the main boss directly if he is casting "whirlwind chop". Would be nice if you could check it again.

Regarding Pangkor: Sometimes the debuff which can stack and reduces attack- and castspeed still appear after the boss fight on way to the last boss despite combat end and cleaning the debuff. Is this intented?

Greetings

For Boss 3, would it be possible to exclude the pets from the damage of the boss?

If I noticed it right, while he is casting "whirlwind chop" and the pets are still attacking the boss, they always die. Would be awesome if you could benefit from the beneficial effects of your pet over the whole bossfight.

Greetings :) :)

• Added new Pet Daily Limit Reset Scroll – General Buff Pet that resets daily use limit of general buff pets.

Currently the "old" reset scroll has been renamed to "Pet Daily Limit Reset Scroll - Zodiac & Draco" and resets apparently dracos and zodiacs as intented but is it possible that you forgot to add the new scroll to reset the generell buff pets? Checked the Item shop and did not find anything.

• Implemented new craftings.

Are we already able to deal with the new craftings, because we checked some zones for the instructors and IP things according to ingame descriptions etc., but don't know whether there are actually implemented and it is possible to play.

Any informations regarding both points would be nice.

Greetings

I like the planned changes regarding the increase of weapon level experience boost. Since I could very well imagine that people would then buy VIP for e.g. 14 days, including for the golden weapon trainer, it would be great if the pet buff reset scroll for draco pets (id: 1243984) also resets the normal and golden weapon trainer buff. Currently the buff runs 4h once a day and that is long ofc, but it would be nice if you could reset it any number of times a day with the scroll.

Greetings

Hello,

Card: https://gyazo.com/86b54bf6125240b7ffbb8c1ad386a589 is upgradeable after the latest patch, but is the only possible card of type: Unique Card for upgrading.

For example, the Seawind Maga card is not upgradeable anymore. As far as I know it is not intented to upgrade Unique cards. So maybe you make the card not upgradeable again if it was not intented.

Also if you want to increase star level you get the following message: https://gyazo.com/02c05c4927b4ef0394e1099452a7debe

--> I am sure that is not intented.

Maybe you can check it.

Greetings

A thought to a quality of life change:

Since a lot of people farm Lost Abbey and other spots for blue and purple mats etc. I noticed that disenchanting cards can be annoying a bit and last a few minutes if your bag is full with 360 cards and the maximum of disenchanting are 20 cards.

Maybe you can think about an option where you can decide to disenchant either:

all cards in your bagpack

all cards with 1 attribute

all cards with 2 attributes or

all cards with 3 attributes ...

Maybe in the design of an Addon like the transmutor idk.

Such a feature in the future would be really cool, avoid a lot of annoying clicking and could make mats farming a bit faster and more enjoyable.

Greetings

The prices are high, yes...but if they change the costs now, a lot of ppl who spend a huge amount of diamonds already (me included) would get very upset. Imo green and purple cards with 600 diamonds and 800 diamonds are really justified. Since you get more attributes overall from card system than from lv 13 runes (upgrade lv 12-->lv 13) with a lower price, the system is really profitable. And as already mentioned you dont need any time to farm, just max with diamonds if you want xD, at least for green and blue cards. For purple and orange cards, I also would farm them and dont max with dias because the prices of them are really high imo as well.

Greetings

Hi,

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

normally the card has +10 all attributes and you are able to upgrade this card with additional attributes. But if you maximize it with 600 diamonds, you just lose the 10 attributes.

I guess that is a bug. Would be nice if you can restore the card + materials or lock the +10 all attributes or whatever xD. It needs a fix.

Greetings

Hello,

one question regarding the current artefact: Are there any changes planned to be allowed to build in "normal" runes or are there "special" runes planned for the artefact.

I just ask, because the interface for the runes is the same like at all items but we have no drillers for it xD.

Maybe a short feedback here :).

Thanks in advance and Greetings.

Hey,

I have a similar suggestion for Champion.

The current level 104 ISS is nice to have, but there's always the level 95 variant, which doesn't make "much" difference. Critical hit rate is enough anyway, attackspeed and castspeed always to have are really good, but still for a level 104 setkill not a huge difference to the level 95 setkill imo.

I would suggest, in order to make the skill more attractive, to add that it should have all forge stacks at the maximum number. Especially before boss fights or before big trashpulls you would then have your stacks right away.

Greetings

I think as rewards they should include some item shop things like a puri, a extractor, a world badge fame... these kind of things. Items we will always need, no matter what stage of the game we are.

Hey :)

I already obtained such items like badge of worlwide fame or highly effective lucky potion in goblin mine from the npc at the end^^. Dont know, whether it is also possbile in Malatina or somewhere else, but I only saw it in goblin mine. But actually you are right, because the rarity to get such IS things is high and thus you lose the desire to play the minigames.

Greetings

If you have ever played this class, you know that your Main dmg is leakage and not blasting cyclone currently. So the 15% more damage is of course a buff. It is only in bigger trash pulls a little nerf i assume. But in off burst you are even more stronger and in big trash groups a bit weaker.

Greetings

Regarding Warrior/Bard:

As Laisha already mentioned, this class is really strong and has at the moment always ~2.7KK physical attack in trash with dmg food through fed by the malice. But indeed, the change from patk to dmg is a buff, because physical attack does not matter anymore since your values can be buffed to the infinity. Maybe change it so, if the target dies with a poison stack, you get 15% dmg for 20 seconds and then it cannot be activated for 15 seconds.

• Reduced Blasting Cyclone damage amount to 2 times from 3.

If you plan to change this skill in that way, then please consider to also reduce the cooldown a bit. You only have this skill, whirlwind and moon crescent cleave if you play with 1h and scale. My view was that in big aoe groups there are stronger classes and the sustain is too strong due to leakage.

So maybe reduce the damage of leakage to x%.

Greetings

Hello

My experience over the last 2 years as a main chain player is, that we never have to complain in any way until now. There were always enough chain classes which are viable and if you like the kind of how to play chain classes, then you are aware about that.

Almost all wardens, warriors and Champions (dps classes) can compete with all other dps classes. Not to mention, that a lot of them are very overperforming. Of course there are weaker ones and stronger ones but in the end it is your task to adjust your class regarding instance, Support and a lot of more factors. That have to be said.

Additionally you have the opportunity to tank or support on a high Level. Beside you do a lot of damage.

1) Chains cannot compete vs rangedps in Hoto because Chains do not have a pure viable Rangeclass. The skillgap and punishment if you get a small lag or dont stun a deadly aoe from foe is huge in Hoto. There is no reward for making this risk and the result is either less dmg because of careful gameplay or an extra death.

Cant confirm this. Maybe try champion/... or druid/warrior.

Greetings

and i dont understand how this could be fixed, ranged warrior? chains have too strong classes and have too much potential, just being less viable in an instance doesn't mean they are weak, bad or useless

D/W is basicly a ranged warrior and perfect for hoto with a lot of skills having a 90 range

also smaller groups are perfect for d/w.

That is true, but if you wanna have the maximum potential of this class, then you have to stay in whitehit range because of rage regeneration and your heal.

Greetings

Bard/Warden:

After the latest changes:

• Changed Rhythmic Delusion to do not trigger global cooldown.

Would it be possible to remove the requirement of an instrument for this skill (only for this class), because actually it is intented to play with a 2-Hand Axe and I also want to you use the lv 90 ISS after those nice changes :).

Greetings

Can confirm Cruvors issue at bard/warden and would really appreciate the above mentioned change for this class as well.

Greetings

Hey, regarding Warrior/Bard

• Changed Fed by the Malice to increase attack power by 10% instead of movement speed, changed duration to 60 seconds.

Fed by the Malice is still a passive skill and also the current skill description says that it can be stacked up to 3 times. According to the patch notes it should be a one minute buff I guess.

Suggestions: Extend the buff of Rapacious Poison to 10 seconds from 6 seconds and reduce the focus cost of Fatal Measures to 20 and of Rapacious Poison to 15 due to massive focus problems. I even tested it with the new title (100% Fokus Regenaration) and i run out of ressources very fast.

Greetings