Patch 9.4.5.1412 - feedback

• new scout after nerf have rly bad dps,now i thing you should buff other physical classes like r/m wd/w it will be nice to see some warriors on ini.Again only magical classes have some good dps and its preety Irritating,

• Well, I think we were all expecting a Scout Nerf to come but in the back of my mind I was hoping that instead of a Nerf they would bring the other classes up. I honestly hate Nerfs of any sort, it frustrates people. I mean people worked hard and spent money to make a class then the rug gets pulled out from underneath us. I just hate it. I havent tried yet to see the difference but it looks to be quite significant :cursing: .

Pyper

• wd/w w/wd r/m this class on Tikal not anything doing only range class
    i hope in the new ini this class will do something

• I have a question to the people responsible for this change. Why do you design for instances of classes ranged, and then wonder that only scout goes there?
    It is not a question of dps. What dps scout does on mobs? Weak. What does DPS scout after finishing firing at the boss? Weak. His only strength was the moment of firing, and it all Now and it spoiled. Rogue , guards, warriors never see at Tikal and it's your fault.

• Well they finally changed the shot to the normal value too.
    Since I can't come online atm I got a question:
    is only the dps changed or the cd too? (does the cd now depend on the attack speed of the ranged weapon?)

• Gratulation, der Anfang ist gemacht, dass langsam wieder eine Klasse in der Versenkung verschwindet. Nicht umsonst werden seit heute Kundisachen wie altbackene Semmeln angeboten.
    Warum so einen drastischen Nerv? Mein Schaden lag in Malatina bei 1,8 - 1,9 kk mit dem Bogenschuss. Jetzt 0,8 -0,95 kk. Wäre es hier nicht ratsam gewesen erst einmal zum Test auf 500% zu gehen, statt wie jetzt auf 284%?
    Was war den so Überpowert an uns?. Die paar Sekunden beim Boss?
    Ich habe gedacht, dass gerade hier auf den Server mehr mit den Kunden agiert wird, bis jetzt hatte ich auch das Gefühl, dass es so ist. Leider scheint sich hier der Wind zu drehen, ok bei mir auch, Geldbörse ist erst einmal fest zu!
    Die Krake [other Publisher] scheint ihre Fühler überall auszustrecken. Jetzt geht es hier auch mit solchen Mist los.

ein sehr verärgerter Kunde

• I just started on this server with a scout warden. Now I'm max. level and I got a big nerf. That is unfriendly.

• Hello, and welcome to Arcadia :thumbup: .. I see a few new players and that is very exciting! For the most part it is a great server and the staff are awesome.

Nerfs are bad all the way around in my opinion. All they do is create drama and animosity among the players. I knew that a Scout Nerf was coming, and a minor Nerf would of been acceptable but this is a major one. It is not only an unfriendly welcome to new players but it is also unfriendly to us as well. I spent a lot of money on my Scout and this Nerf makes me angry. :cursing:

Someone said to me, well they only made Shot skill same as the other server. But to that I would like to say this: I came to Arcadia because it was different and the customization that Arcadia does is what keeps me here. So if I wanted things to be like my old previous server I would of stayed there...

Anyhow, that is my rant for the day!!

Pyper

• Nachdem ich nun einige Tage mit den Auswirkung dieses Nerv verbracht habe (und ich mich immer noch nicht damit angefreundet habe) habe ich doch einige Fragen:
    Warum gleich so drastisch?
    Warum gleich wieder mit der Holzhammermethode? Das kennen hier leider viele die deshalb gewechselt sind.

In vielen Dingen merkt man, dass der Betreiber das Spiel kennt und sich auch Gedanken macht, dass Spiel zu verbessern und Neueinsteiger/Serverwechsler den Einstieg zu erleichtern.
    Aber so hart einzugreifen ist meiner Meinung nach nicht der richtige Weg!

Nachdem bekannt wurde, dass der Kundi einen Nerv bekommen hat, war die Reaktion von wechselinteressierten Spielen von anderen Servern sehr durchwachsen und auch ablehnend.
    Wir sind ca. 10 Leute die aus solchen Gründen den Server gewechselt haben und nun befürchten wir, dass uns die Vergangenheit wieder einholt. Das wollen wir nicht.

Klar macht der Kundi noch guten Schaden, nur spiele ich in keiner Highendgilde und merkt man sofort wenn Schaden fehlt. Wir müssen auch die Bosse mit Event spielen, aber durch den Nerv wird es nicht leichter.

Der Prozess des Balancing ist nicht einfach aber bestimmt notwendig. Dieses aber nur auf eine Klasse zu beziehen ist nicht richtig. Zumindest hätte ich erwartet, dass dann eine oder mehrer andere Klassen hier eine Verstärkung bekommen hätte. Die Mischung von vielen Klassen in einer Gruppe macht ja auch den Spaß im Spiel aus.

Ich bitte also diesen Schritt noch einmal zu überdenken.
    Vorschlag: Den Bogenschuss evtl. auf 500% zu setzen und dann über einen längeren Zeitraum zu testen.

• I just started on this server with a scout warden. Now I'm max. level and I got a big nerf. That is unfriendly.

Iam pretty sure you still do enough dmg.

Nerfs are bad all the way around in my opinion. All they do is create drama and animosity among the players. I knew that a Scout Nerf was coming, and a minor Nerf would of been acceptable but this is a major one. It is not only an unfriendly welcome to new players but it is also unfriendly to us as well. I spent a lot of money on my Scout and this Nerf makes me angry.

I understand you, but the nerf was necessary. You can use a new rotation with your scout and you will do enough dmg, maybe it will make you more fun as before with only burning the bosses.

Tbh I'm pretty sure scout is still good

I agree :) :thumbup:

Nachdem ich nun einige Tage mit den Auswirkung dieses Nerv verbracht habe (und ich mich immer noch nicht damit angefreundet habe) habe ich doch einige Fragen:
    Warum gleich so drastisch?

Schön das du dir ein paar Tage Zeit genommen hast um diese Änderung auf dich wirken zu lassen. Du kannst dir sicher sein, das wir keine Änderungen vornehmen um unsere Spieler zu verärgern, eher um das Gameplay zu verbessern. Diese Änderung war notwenig, um das bursten von Bossen ein wenig entgegenzuwirken.

In vielen Dingen merkt man, dass der Betreiber das Spiel kennt und sich auch Gedanken macht, dass Spiel zu verbessern und Neueinsteiger/Serverwechsler den Einstieg zu erleichtern.

Vielen Dank für das positive Feedback.

Ich bitte also diesen Schritt noch einmal zu überdenken.
    Vorschlag: Den Bogenschuss evtl. auf 500% zu setzen und dann über einen längeren Zeitraum zu testen.

Ich notiere deinen Änderungsvorschlag und werde ihn weiterleiten.

• I am with Pistan^^

The second Scout Nerf was in my opinion not necessary. Rather, the imbalance of knights/mages should be solved in some Inis. They do make immense damage and do not even have to make an exhausted Rota. Just press one key... xD
    In HoS the Scout makes almost no - btw just low Dmg at the bosses, in DN also is he rather modest too. The same thing I noticed on the test server, the knights/mages were also preferred. Why?

Sry or my bad english. :(