Posts by Jada28

Just wanted to say thank you very much for giving our scouts back their physical attack :thumbup: . It is very much appreciated!! AND that travelling NPC is awesome!!

Pyper

On inferno melee and ranged dps are good. Of course ranged dps are comfortable and easier is kill mobs and boss but melee dps too can do it only must be careful. I can tell u that now some melee dps are better than scout...

Better than scout mmm. Must be that all these new implementations that the GM mentioned as to why the scout was nerfed DOES NOT affect Melee classes, I mean they can get new titles and new relationship buffs etc.... and its fine even tho your saying some melee DPS is better than scout now...

A little Sarcasm, because I am still upset about scout :D

Pyper

I am inclined to agree with most everything Oldor is saying. Sure, some of the changes are pretty to look at and the move of the NPC's to Atlantis might be nice but those things does nothing for actual gameplay. New relationships I suppose are nice but that means farm farm farm day and night in one place to get a buff that is worth it. New Item Set skills, I am not sure if they are even here yet, but again Farm farm farm day and night to get them. New SW Titles. (I cant seem to find an NPC to get a quest to get the new titles, maybe they are not there yet either?) AGAIN, farm farm farm mems to get the title that is decent. We have to farm farm farm for dirty Tiers, we have to farm farm farm for clean Tiers. The name of the game should of been changed to FARMING Arcadia :thumbdown:

Because, of all of this FARMING, people who choose SCOUT get Nerfed. Personally I hate farming, it is boring and I lose Interest really fast. I say this because INT said that was the reason why Scouts lost Patk, because of all the new things being implemented.

We worked so hard, spent so much time and money on our scouts to make them really good and then to take away what we worked for is disheartening. We choose Scout because it was nice DPS, we choose to spend time and money on it because it was nice DPS, its a slap in the face when it gets Nerfed.

This is my personal feelings about the changes.

Pyper

Well hos mdef Is low and pdef is high and k/m still wins without wl/m and even with wl/m k/m is still a bit better in burn.
    Tikal w/m is useless till 4th also scouts do more in burn like on 4th w/m will only win if fight is like 2mins or more and and that is with wl/m 5th is 15 secs or more also wrakal is always 30s to 1min s/wrd isn't sustained

I don't understand this, can someone please explain. We built our scouts and worked hard in time and money to make them strong. Then we got nerfed. Since then, W/M got a buff and now in Tikal, they are more OP then even Scout was before the Nerf. I don't get it :thumbdown:

An explanation would be nice as to why would you do this?

Thank you in advance
    Pyper

I don't really see anything wrong with SW to be honest. Everyone has the same opportunity to make nice gear, everyone has the same opportunity to make SW gear if they so choose. I don't think that anyone should be penalized either just because they have spent the time and money to make nice gear.

I think the only problem is this sadly ;( , not all guilds sign up for SW at the same time. SO the guilds with more players or more SW points get paired with lesser guilds. Not all of the guilds even bother with SW so this creates an issue and makes people rant when it seems impossible for them to win. I would like to see more guilds signing up for SW and for the pairings to be close to each other in SW points. Making adjustments to the current SW structure is pointless in my opinion. Making everyone wear the same gear, is an OK suggestion I suppose, although I would find that rather boring myself, I don't think it would solve the problem when some guilds have a lot of players going into SW and others have only a few.

Pyper

So fixing/reworking...etc this classcombos should be add more classes useful on Tikal or on new instance. Its sick to clean whole instance with Tank, scouts(only scouts), debuffer and M/W or Wrl/Ch + heal. You forgot about other classes? Like Rogue ? Warden? Maybe remove all gear from tikal drop and add only Scout, Mage, Heal and Tank (Chain bc plate armor suck comparying with CL gear)

Your wrong here about the scouts. Since they nerfed Scouts, there are classes that will now do way more damage than a scout. For instance R/M, W/M (since the last maintenance) .

I was just wondering what is happening with the New Instance that is supposed to be coming. We did the Test Server, but have not seen anything since then.

Can we please get some sort of update ?

Thanks,
    Pyper

I know how to make Tstones, and Farming the blues isn't an issue :D . The topic is "Dirty" Tstones so I would never use badges to make these. I do buy a lot from the AH when I see reasonable prices, so I am doing my part for the server economy. I also already stated that I would continue to make my own rather than buy at stupid prices. :wacko:

I do agree with you on one point Novi, making Tstones is the easiest thing to do in the game. However, it is boring and time consuming and puts me to sleep. I need a challenge and excitement not standing by an NPC making Tstones :sleeping: But I will continue to do it ,so it is all good.

Stating an opinion on here is nice, and making suggestions is also nice, it gets people talking. So, I appreciate all of the feedback even if you don't agree with me.

Pyper

OK OK, I understand the economy thing, I know a lot of people depend on this for dias BUT, they list them on the AH for stupid prices. I actually do buy them there when I see a decent deal, I have people whispering me when they list a T11 for sale and the price is nice. I really do appreciate that!

Well for me, I been playing this game for years, actually about 4 months after it first come out. I never said it was broken, I am sick of making Tier Stones. I do not find any FUN in it whatsoever! BUT I will continue to make my own before I buy from ftp people who have inflated prices on the AH ;(

Anyhow, it was just a thought, no reason for anyone to get their knickers in a knot :D

Pyper

I just want to make a suggestion. People may call me lazy after this but I will admit that before I even continue. When it comes to making T6 I am lazy and I get so bored that I could just cry lol.

SO, here is my thoughts: Have the NPC that sells the fusion stones or a new NPC, sell us T stones at whatever level we want. Of course it will still cost us the exact same amount in gold and charges that we pay now. So If I wanted to buy a T12 stone then that NPC would sell it to me but charge me what it would cost if I were to make it myself.

Now, on the game, people are making T14 stones and you know they would probably make higher if they did not have to spend days making them.

Just mu thoughts :thumbup:

Pyper

I just wanted to say that it is really nice to see more activity on the forums! I love coming here just to stay current and find out what's going on with the players. Recently it appears that we have a bunch of new players join Arcadia and I would like to extend to them a warm welcome!!! It is always nice to see the population growing again :D

Also wanted to say Happy New Year to the staff and to all the Arcadians!!!

Pyper :thumbup:

Hello, and welcome to Arcadia :thumbup: .. I see a few new players and that is very exciting! For the most part it is a great server and the staff are awesome.

Nerfs are bad all the way around in my opinion. All they do is create drama and animosity among the players. I knew that a Scout Nerf was coming, and a minor Nerf would of been acceptable but this is a major one. It is not only an unfriendly welcome to new players but it is also unfriendly to us as well. I spent a lot of money on my Scout and this Nerf makes me angry. :cursing:

Someone said to me, well they only made Shot skill same as the other server. But to that I would like to say this: I came to Arcadia because it was different and the customization that Arcadia does is what keeps me here. So if I wanted things to be like my old previous server I would of stayed there...

Anyhow, that is my rant for the day!!

Pyper

Well, I think we were all expecting a Scout Nerf to come but in the back of my mind I was hoping that instead of a Nerf they would bring the other classes up. I honestly hate Nerfs of any sort, it frustrates people. I mean people worked hard and spent money to make a class then the rug gets pulled out from underneath us. I just hate it. I havent tried yet to see the difference but it looks to be quite significant :cursing: .

Pyper