Forum Activity

• I just wanted to say that it is really nice to see more activity on the forums! I love coming here just to stay current and find out what's going on with the players. Recently it appears that we have a bunch of new players join Arcadia and I would like to extend to them a warm welcome!!! It is always nice to see the population growing again :D

Also wanted to say Happy New Year to the staff and to all the Arcadians!!!

Pyper :thumbup:

• It´s nice to have new players on the server and hopefully our community will grow in an peacefull way without fighting each other.

Why do i mention this?

I reconized the last few weeks a very rough manner in worldchat and also in some other cases or places. To affront somebody isn´t the way to make friends or to get what you want. Sometimes it helps to think and sometimes it helps to know or ask (loot-rules in an ini f.e) not everything is like you might think on first glace.

To all players, pls find a way to respect each other

• we have a bunch of new players join Arcadia

yeah i noticed the same and its pretty cool :) hope there will be more soon

I reconized the last few weeks a very rough manner in worldchat and also in some other cases or places. To affront somebody isn´t the way to make friends or to get what you want. Sometimes it helps to think and sometimes it helps to know or ask (loot-rules in an ini f.e) not everything is like you might think on first glace.

its a human thing, it cant be perfect everytime.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Closed the thread.