Posts by Dime

Alright, I let myself be carried away by fantasy.
    As Dev:
    - my first priority would be to remove the bug damage from the server, which is tragic for players
    - I would withdraw the changes in the runes
    - I would give stats from Inferno and Gorge for coins (a guild not ready for Gorge would have part of the endgame for themselves and the guild they do, would have something to do in the event of the day with fewer people), Gorge would still be done due to the endgame of the inventory
    - to encourage players to explore content instead of 5 hp, I would give + 5-10 all attributes for each title (bigger development of characters on several planes, stop players' approach in style - make a charakter - level up - get equipment - finish the game), runes of magic is classic mmorpg and not casual game
    - rebuilding the Cenedril system as in Draco pets, for the maximum level - a special reward example, bigger attributes, card, title. Elements available to them also from alternative sources (more in my separate topic), so that players are not bored
    - I would add a small amount of coins to minigames for a better start for new players
    - for the future after closing the zone of the Element Rooms, reconstructing old instances to higher levels of difficulty

-- a VIP system for players and guilds available for diamonds(because I have to earn some money with such a large job) slightly enhancing the character (not OP !!!), an example of how 30% of players in the guild has a VIP, then the whole guild gains this status

Ok. Return to reality. You can exclude me from the competition. It's not a job for one day.:evil:

Because I like the topic and I would like more people to get carried away by the imagination, I increase the prize by another 30k dias. So luck.:)

You misunderstand me. I do not compare the server to others. But new players will not have scruples.:)

62 cards and and you think I remember what I was doing a year ago?8o

For now, I will not ruin your fun with my English with google translate.Event just started.Sorry for offtop.

New player will not be interested in how much these runes actually give. Only he will say that this is another p2w server and will leave the game. Most players on Paradise have already dealt with this game before with another GF publisher. And he is known for his bugs, microtransactions. Nobody will look at it favorably. Runes of magic is an old game, new titles come out and most of the players here are veterans. Raising the microtransactions bar will only have a more negative effect on everything.

Very good changes:
    -system of skills of pet
    - new tab with titles
    - raising the level of the title training
    -missions for dwarfs available to everyone
    -changes in the gorge (I think, I have not tested)
    Mixed feelings:
    - no information about changes in the loot in the gorge (mentioned in this thread)
    - furniture for coins
    Negative:
    - new level 13 runes - despite the fact that they do not give a large increase in statistics, they cost about 750k dias in the promotion(1 eq). Sufficiently to scare new players. If the publisher is already looking for money, the +30 would be better with introduced changes in the upgrade. Game economy (including microtransactions) comes down first to the availability of equipment and statistics available on the AH at prices accepted by players.

Arcadia Coins Feedback

After almost 2 years, the old problem is still valid. Instances change with dropping approval not solved. I still remember how we did tikal 3 times a day and during one month we got one sta / sta. Or we waited 3 months for the first chain gloves. It's sick for me. I do not even remember such things when I played on the server of the most hated publisher in Europe. Someone here simply has too much fantasy that has a negative impact on players and economy in the game.

I would suggest to unlock the mission chain in Yrvandis Hollows for humans and elves. I created the character as a dwarf myself so that I would not have these missions and titles blocked. However, many people take on the desire to make titles and missions at a later time of the game and I do not see the point that the dwarf had an advantage over the people and elves (access to their missions). I would suggest equality:)

I have the same situation with the quest as Niirtrii and Badgas. Everything is done exactly the same way as in the players, which counts them buff. Interestingly, I have in guild player what passed the buff and at the second time not. Buff is random or bugged in some cases. After contacting support I am waiting for a change. It's enough in this game of irritation instead of having fun.

After taking instance several dozen times, I must say that either the drop table has not changed with the times of Tikal, Inferno or we don't have luck. Statistics like sta / wis, sta / str and without usable sta / dex are the majority on the instance. Only statistics str / str drop down satisfactorily. Magical and sta / sta stats are tragic. From my perspective, it would be worth considering the introduction of fragments as for Inferno for balance. How does it look like with other guilds I do not know. I would ask you to speak on this topic.

In connection with the last request in the IS promotion, I raise the topic. Maybe more players will say something about it. Putting everything into IS I do not think it's the right approach to the game, what else is to propose an alternative.

Inferno had beta tests and opinions on it were collected on tests. Therefore, after the introduction, there was no increase in confusion with the instance. At the new instance (as well as Aldo when someone remembers how this WB looked after release) they ran out of them and the result was not long to wait. Part of the players immediately gave up the game. I do not see the point in accusing the guild because no one in the guild is kept up. In my opinion, someone else is guilty of this. Yes, the publisher. And for the Paradise population not to look like an Insomnia server, changes are needed.This is my point of view.

The development of the game seen through the eyes of the publisher has long disagree as players see it. Starting with unbalanced classes, introducing a custome instance where the law of existence has only specific classes ending with the newest instance good for people who have no life. Only nobody will think of them why people choose Arcadia or have gone over here from another publisher (they all know what company I mean). The only thing left is to wish for the birthday of Arcadia for further great ideas leading to the fall of the server.
    On the subject of a bloody arrow, many people have already spoken in the thread about the patch.

Pros:
    - Character selection screen that makes the game look newer
    - Nice instance with interesting solutions and unprecedented events
    Minuses:
    -15k ac for a melted fragment to which you must have 10 shards, 100 dust and an item of clothing and after all you get a c.rap stat I do not know if someone will get it, looking at the prices of stats
    - No teleports after each boss (snowmobile as for me is just a weak AC extractor)
    -Drop on the new instance is perfect, but for 6 ppl instances doing it in 1h.btw, who needs to refine a c.rap-like earring - there are too many elements to wear for refining
    -Change in the scout I do not know who needs it(fairy tale with the largest dps made by the scout so far no one will sell me), and so in this instance the law of existence is now mostly magic class, and supposedly the class balance was supposed to be. C> K, Mdps> Pdps is not a balance.
    Suggested solutions:
    - adding teleports
    - reduction of physical defense of bosses
    -adding a drop according to the formula from Inferno (or how Czarner wrote)
    I do not know if anyone wants to play on the server where he can not develop his favorite class because it is not practical. After domination on the server k / m, s / wd is really the time for the next one?

Yes, but the lack of such classes is caused by tactics at the last instances and not the weakness of these classes. Classes like w / wd, w / m, r / m beat much more strongly than scouts, but are not popular by badly designed instances. Let's hope that the future instance will be different and we will be able to enjoy the diversity of classes on the server, not as now most s / w and earlier k / m.
    As for the skill, I will not say. Balance issue is not enough for OP in a new instance.
    btw. i want from Insomnia
    Knight
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌Enhanced Armor
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌Before: Increases Physical Defense by [...] for 300 seconds
    ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌ ‌Now: Increases Physical Defense by [...] for 600 seconds

Wabbit Pursuit-2 old titles
    Bringing Back the Wabbits-1 custom title
    Stolen Rainbow Eggs-1 custom title
    Petal Gathering-4 custom titles
    ‌Happy Digging-3 custom titles
    Rainbow Egg Graffiti-2 old titles,7 custom titles
    ‌Jump! Jump! Wabbits!-1 old title