Great Snowball Fight Feedback

• Hi again, there is an other thing that could be improved/changed. The "Great Snowball Fight" timing spawns are kinda weird (midnight / 8am ???) . I think you should add more timing spawn or change those to time where most people are online.

Changed the title of the thread from “Great Snowball Fight Timeslot” to “Great Snowball Fight Timeslots”.
  • Hi

Code
    I completely agree, only 3 times and then this bad drop rate from the cards. Many people are asleep at 12:00 a.m. and most people are working at 8:00 a.m. as well as at 4:00 p.m. This also makes the title almost impossible to win. It's impossible simply because the battle is over within 2 minutes because only the cannons are set up. How are you supposed to reach 400 points?

Greetings

• and I would also like to launch a solo mode, but if this is not possible, then do it by analogy with Sathkur (I mean the amount of HP proportional to the number of players). Now it is impossible to get decent rewards from an event if 3+ people play at it.

• Official Post

and I would also like to launch a solo mode, but if this is not possible, then do it by analogy with Sathkur (I mean the amount of HP proportional to the number of players). Now it is impossible to get decent rewards from an event if 3+ people play at it.

Solo mode is not planned, but we will look to scale HP of boss.

btw what is the minimum amount of points to get rewards?
    I had 140 points one time and still got no rewards at all. intended or bug?

Having hits on boss is not only factor that is used when giving rewards, so it's possible situation depending on player.

Greetings

• Ich würde auch diese Kanonen aus dem Spiel nehmen, da als Normalspieler, man nicht einen Schneeball werfen kann.

Es läuft hier alles über Dias, wenn man ein Fettes Konto hat geht das.^^

Changed the title of the thread from “Great Snowball Fight Timeslots” to “Great Snowball Fight Feedback”.
  • Regarding Snowball Warrior title.
    The title is currently almost impossible to obtain. Even with only 4 players participating and spamming cannons on cooldown I couldn't get near 400 points. That was at 5am btw, every other timeslot is massively overcrowded.
    Please review the amount of points needed for the title.

PS: Yes, I know some players were able to obtain it, but that was due to them being either alone or with one single other person. That's not a realistic scenario by any means.

• Official Post

Regarding Snowball Warrior title.
    The title is currently almost impossible to obtain. Even with only 4 players participating and spamming cannons on cooldown I couldn't get near 400 points. That was at 5am btw, every other timeslot is massively overcrowded.

PS: Yes, I know some players were able to obtain it, but that was due to them being either alone or with one single other person. That's not a realistic scenario by any means.

Not every title is meant to be easy to obtain, some may required specific situations (like less players doing the event) to be obtainable. We don't plan to reduce this titles requirements currently.

Greetings

• Regarding Snowball Warrior title.

Not every title is meant to be easy to obtain, some may required specific situations (like less players doing the event) to be obtainable. We don't plan to reduce this titles requirements currently.

Greetings

So let me get that straight, you implement new cards that incentivize the whole server in partaking, yet simultaneously introduce a new title that can only be obtained when a maximum of 2 players are present.

I fail to see the logic behind that.

There is absolutely no harm in titles that are hard to obtain (for example Autumn Banquet's egg collector title that was very hard to obtain before you significantly increased the spawnrate), but titles that depend on a maximum of 2 (!) players participating and are timegated just feel wrong and encourage antisocial behaviour and divide among the playerbase.

• Official Post

So let me get that straight, you implement new cards that incentivize the whole server in partaking, yet simultaneously introduce a new title that can only be obtained when a maximum of 2 players are present.

Cards are a long term reason to play the event, ensuring there is interest for it in subsequent years to come. Title is a reason in short term to try achieve a higher score, rather than in other minigames where you're rewarded for getting to point threshold and stopping to play. Title requirements may be adjusted in future based on feedback from logs, but currently there is no reason to adjust it, as multiple players were obtaining it, and even some players who weren't using cannons in quieter times were achieving higher scores.

Greetings

• So let me get that straight, you implement new cards that incentivize the whole server in partaking, yet simultaneously introduce a new title that can only be obtained when a maximum of 2 players are present.

Cards are a long term reason to play the event, ensuring there is interest for it in subsequent years to come. Title is a reason in short term to try achieve a higher score, rather than in other minigames where you're rewarded for getting to point threshold and stopping to play. Title requirements may be adjusted in future based on feedback from logs, but currently there is no reason to adjust it, as multiple players were obtaining it, and even some players who weren't using cannons in quieter times were achieving higher scores.

Greetings

I might not agree with your reasoning, but I appreciate that you are keeping an eye on the logs.