Posts by Felline

Hey

Code
    Black you must remember that it is never good to pull aggro in a mop group than dd, as you will probably pull aggro from more than just one mop. Apart from that, you also use Shock Strike from the champion, who also has an aggro multi. Together, that's too much aggro for a dd class in my opinion. Apart from the fact that it is missing from the skill description.

Hi

Code
    In the skill description of shield lightning (499811) it says, that deals 1850 + 0.4 x int wind damage around yourself within 100 
    radius. Also decreased damage taken by 30%. But when I click the buff, the 15 minute buff says: Condenses lightning energy into a 
    fierce counterattack on the enemy, reducing damage taken by 40% and increasing aggro by 80%!! Is it the intention that I have 80% 
    more aggro as a DD?

Greatings Felline

Hi

Code
    I completely agree, only 3 times and then this bad drop rate from the cards. Many people are asleep at 12:00 a.m. and most people are working at 8:00 a.m. as well as at 4:00 p.m. This also makes the title almost impossible to win. It's impossible simply because the battle is over within 2 minutes because only the cannons are set up. How are you supposed to reach 400 points?

Greetings

Hi
    it should all be on one char of the account
    landing daily gifts. you used to get 2 daily quest cards per char, that would be 16 cards on a char and not 8. is that intended?

greetings Felline

Hi

the problem with the dreamland amulet is not fixed yet. it's not really nice every time you die in an instance and then have to switch to the buffgear and back again, then forced to do a relog so that you can drag your amulet back to the bar and use it :/

Do you already know where the problem comes from?

Greetings Felline

Hi

is it really meant that the buff from the item shop item Mindfulnes Pill (ID1247998) just disappears when I change my class? that would be a pretty expensive treat for 699 dias! It has happened to me 3 times before I realized what was wrong. I still had more than 15 hours left :(
    that's not really nice.

btw: that then binds you to a class for 24 hours, and then you shouldn't run an instance because the buff, as I've heard, also disappears when you die. this cannot be within the meaning of the invention.

Greetings Felline

Hi

I have another suggestion for a female skin, Kolanda has a very nice skin. I think that just the <3 shoes <3 make women's hearts beat faster here ^^

Greetings Felline

Hi

I would like to see another way to get the golden wings.

There are people here who have been trying to get them for 2 years or more and do atlas defense every weekend and don't even have them.

Then there are people who go in there every weekend with all their twinks and have gotten these wings more than 3 times.

And an event in the forum that you can get them has not existed for a long time.

How would it be to bring another possibility in the game? For example at the upcoming birthday of Arcadia in the Gashas and future GM events in Celebria?

And maybe some new skins again? For the new bard weapons for example?

I think some would be happy if they had instead of the Tamburin skin another :D

I don't know if anyone else has noticed or if it's just me that's bothered: the bard's guitar is worn upside down, with the body facing forward xD

Greetings Felline

Hi

Yes, the caravan should actually set off on its own like the other caravans in this area.

The caravan in the direction of the front camp also keeps setting off on its own.

And you play the event by protecting this caravan.

For the one that has been broken for a while, you protect the caravan from the corpses.

On this entire route, the enchanted zombie who can have a map only appears once.

You can't trigger the caravan to start moving, it has always done that on its own.

Greetings Felline

Hi

Would it perhaps be possible to repair the caravan in the howling forest that was supposed to be heading towards Jinner's camp?

The bug has been around for months and has been reported several times.

It is the only way to get the card "enchanted zombie", you have to be able to play the event.

greetings Felline

Hi

Warum kann man wenn man zb übersehen hat das man bereits einen 7 oder 30 Tage Engelseufzer drin hat, ohne das eine Abfrage stattfindet noch einen Engelseufzer drücken der dann auch noch zusätzlich in der Buffleiste steht?

Glaube das macht wenig Sinn.

Heiliger Phönix und zusätzlicher normaler Phönix ok, aber doppelt Engelseufzer?

Lieben Gruß Felline

Hi

Wie schon mal vor ein paar Wochen gemeldet läuft die Karawane in Xaviera ab der Brücke in Richtung Jinnerslager nicht los.

Nur auf dem Weg indem man sie bei den Angriffen der Zombies unterstützt, kann man den verzauberten Zombie bekommen.

Lieben Gruß Felline