General Feedback

• New
    • Official Post

Zum Event : Es sollte da was überarbeitet werden, man bekommt die Festival-Bänder so selten. Bitte das überarbeiten , es sollte schon irgend was drin sein, bei 250 Bändern. https://gyazo.com/5d08e613eb5215ccbf8e4ebeed75fdec

Hello

We don't plan to adjust these items, it's not intended to be easily obtainable (Nor is the item required for gameplay). If you wanted guaranteed reward there is other items to purchase and list may be expanded in future, as well as other ways to obtain this currency.

Greetings

• Hello,

Not sure that this discuss is at the right place.

I have been playing CoA for a while now (played to the legacy version for years).

Here is my feedback :

1/ In comparison with the legacy game, CoA is outstanding : Few crashes, better graphics, better combo, better content, ... I thank you for all of your work. :)

However, the main drawback is the game difficulty :

There is a huge gap between legacy content and additional content in term of difficulty. Even if you have implemented several means to level up, the associated gear is clearly too weak to deal with your additional content. Even 104-nautilus gear is insufficient. I assume that at least, it should be enough to resist to mobs in "low level" Awakened instance or "low level" Core instances or at least not to be one or two shot ;)

Additional content is then reserved to high level players which I think don't encourage new or casual players to play their game.

Afaik, you say that you want to encourage party playing and coop between players. I do understand, but I think this approach leads to make new or casual players flee the game. The main reasons for this are :

* Difficulty : as said before, the game becomes quickly of an outstanding difficulty. Except when spending thousands of dia to get a better gear. Not all the players can spend years to farm or can afford to pay thousands of euros to get the required amount of dia for a better gear.

* Parties : It seems that most of the parties building are for high level instances (in awakened mode). New or casual players have few chances to be admitted because of their weakness. Especially when preconditions are required and unreachable for them.

* time : building a group seems to take a lot of time except between long term players, as well as access to minigames. Not all of the players have enough time to wait for a party. Low rate progress after legacy map won't serve game interest.

* language : The server is international, that's ok, but high level instances require vocal which is not so easy for all players

* gameplay : Pick up is a good think for quick levelling but no one learns how to play his/her character in such a way.

Those difficulty as direct impact on the economy of the server which is hold by a couple of players. Prices at AH are totally delusional. (more than 40k diam for a piece of End game gear set ~200€ <X ). I assume that it is dissuasive for most of the players (at least me ;) )

All those points make me think that CoA has became an elitist game without (or few) consideration for new or casual players and lead to a disaffection of the game which only make the situation worse. I retired from the legacy game for a similar situation.

Maybe, you should rethink some aspects of the game :

a) Reconsider transition between legacy and additional content with an intermediate game level.

b) Make ISS more easy to obtain (NPC memo sellers for instance)

c) Improve crafted or NPC-sold items power

d) Decrease game difficulty : I have heard that some players find the game too easy. In order to consiliate all the requirements of the community regarding difficulty, maybe a buff/debuff option could help (similar to Raksha one) with of course the higher the difficulty, the better the rewards. The main objective should be to allow access to all the aspects of the game to each player.

e) Make mini-games more easy to get in and more easy. Reaching AoD/pvp or arcanic arena is nearly impossible due to lack of players. And AoD/pve is too hard in comparison to its training quest.

f) Reconsider prequests for instances

g) Adjust Event rewards to motivate people

In other words, I assume that a better balance between hardcore gamers and new or casual players would benefit to the game that deserve it.

Regards,

"

But just 'cos you got the power

That don't mean you got the right "

R.I.P Lemmy