General Feedback

• New
    • Official Post

Why not put more energy into content and solutions for new and old players.

Please consider that contents are not created by single person/role. For a new end game content we need it to be designed by game designer, created visuals by visual designer, reviewed by team and as a final stage, coded by developers. We already redirect most of our resources to new content creation.

I think recently it just feels more and more as if devs dont really care about players opinions

Every feedback and everything that is discussed by players here are being informed to our team and nothing is being ignored, decisions for big changes are made by an entire team created of several people which may take some time before changes are applied due to this.

Greetings

• Every feedback and everything that is discussed by players here are being informed to our team and nothing is being ignored, decisions for big changes are made by an entire team created of several people which may take some time before changes are applied due to this.

Greetings

Can we all agree that server economy is not good nowadays and we need more players on server ? Are you planning to bring a good patch for newbies ?

• it's all good, guys, newcomers patch, devs work and etc. but maybe we also should give newcomers a hand? like for example other games has a ton of guides about pvp, pve, class mechanics and etc, maybe we should also make some kind of guides to help a newcomers? make a more loyal price in auction house? thats weird, ask devs to do something for newcomers, they have been done a lot of work. community also should do something.

• I think recently it just feels more and more as if devs dont really care about players opinions

Every feedback and everything that is discussed by players here are being informed to our team and nothing is being ignored, decisions for big changes are made by an entire team created of several people which may take some time before changes are applied due to this.

Greetings

sry maybe ignored was the wrong statement and a little bit harsh,just feels like it if we look into what ikaria answered and what not got answered at all until now, i hope that this discussion will lead to a positiv outcome for the game and that player feedback really matters since i realy like the game and what the devs did so far, its just recently that more and more decision making from dev side seems to get into a direction that players dont like.

• it's all good, guys, newcomers patch, devs work and etc. but maybe we also should give newcomers a hand? like for example other games has a ton of guides about pvp, pve, class mechanics and etc, maybe we should also make some kind of guides to help a newcomers? make a more loyal price in auction house? thats weird, ask devs to do something for newcomers, they have been done a lot of work. community also should do something.

Exactly my opinion. The community finally has to do something. Not always the others.