Scout Class [Feedback]

• New
    • Official Post
    • Removed Snipe extra range to allow it to get maximum benefit from Distant Friend, changed it to inflict always critical damage, removed flat skill damage, changed it to increase your physical damage by 8% for 10 seconds upon hit.

Thanks for buffing scout's Snipe skill. But i wish you changed scout/mage and scout/warlock's snipe to make it increase magical damage by 8% also

Magical snipe already has cast multiplier, so its not planned to do this.

Greetings

• Can you fix combo shot on s/d pls , now it has "piercing arrow" as name, so we have 2 piercing arrow skills :D

I also agree with Yukki and Pistanos, this change on Snake Poison Arrow make it weird to use now. Scout/Druid is already strong atm and don't necessary need this dot aoe I guess so maybe you could change it back to how it was before patch or let it with the dot poison but remove the aoe.

ps: thanks for giving some love to scout anyway !

• The skill can normally be entered in the kitty combo - I've only noticed that in the English version, it works fine, while in the Polish version, this skill and combo shot don't work correctly :D

• Hi,

something went wrong with recent changes to Snipe (atleast with Scout/mage)
    (besides still too long cast time :D )
    Tooltip cast Time and actual Cast time dont add up at all

Gyazo

https://gyazo.com/80db531613b59b54b98ccde831f727fd

EDIT: seams issue is only on classes that dont have a modified Snipe ( /mage /rogue for example).
    Scout/Warrior /Warden have a modified Snipe and there everything is normal / tooltip and actual cast time fit.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 3 times, last by Cruvor ().

• With recent Buffs Scout/Druid seems a bit too overtuned imo.

Would suggest a little nerf to Snakepoisonarrow (499583)

- Increase Cooldown to 3-4 seconds

- Increase Decremeant

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• after recent Patch Scout/Druids Snake Poison arrow doesnt work at all anymore. Always have the red error circle

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

(Also nerf to skill isnt noted in Patchnotes)

• New
    • Official Post

after recent Patch Scout/Druids Snake Poison arrow doesnt work at all anymore. Always have the red error circle

https://gyazo.com/0b1485cfc5cd871d4fbccf9b02af4651

(Also nerf to skill isnt noted in Patchnotes)

Der Skill 499583 kann nicht mehr ausgelöst werden. Weder per Hand aus dem Skillbuch noch über Lua oder Kitty

Change is included in range reduction of general classes. However, this skill has 150/135 range with bow/xbow, red block icon is just visual issue and will be fixed, you could still use the still properly if you click.

Greetings

• When i use the Skill, it Plays Animation

and everything, but no dmg is done