Dark Core [Patch 10.6.0.1000]

• Dark Core Boss 1

Its possible to resist the staff upon using it on a mob. If the mob resists now no new Staff for the event will spawn.

It can still be played with other parts of the event but i dont know if its intented that it can happen like this.

• Dark Core B5

I suggest adding a cooldown to the bubble spawnpoints.

Its rare but it happens that bubbles just spawn 3 times infront of the same cage and if the 2 healers are the first ones caged its impossible to save them which results in restart because of bad RNG.

If a bubble spawned in front of a cage thats fine but i think it should then on the next spawn not spawn in the same position.

• Dark core X-Bow

Regarding the X-Bow, it has no real use for tanks/strength classes since its now having only dex as a stat.

Tanks would use the heal xbow and strength just keep the old one.

Maybe with an upcoming dlc/content a new xbow with stam/str offstats could be added.

• Hi!

I want to bring up a certain topic of the game with melee characters. I found the Rogue game quite tough on DC due to its high AoE damage. My teammates die a lot, especially with the last cut between the 4-5 bosses. Does this problem only occur with us at the moment, or are similar situations in other guilds?

One more thing, we had a problem during the B5 event. After killing the thrash, the mini boss became invulnerable. A similar situation has already been discussed on the forum, but as you can see, the problem can still be caused. Please fix it. Greetings

Edited once, last by Ramer: Połączono post napisane przez Ramer do tego postu. ().

• Hi!

I want to bring up a certain topic of the game with melee characters. I found the Rogue game quite tough on DC due to its high AoE damage. My teammates die a lot, especially with the last cut between the 4-5 bosses. Does this problem only occur with us at the moment, or are similar situations in other guilds?

All mobs on they way are designed that rouges can track the aoe and avoid it. In theory rouges can know when every aoe happens. they way is harder to play for rouges then for ranged dps yes but in the end its a good way to balance the instance and make more classes usefull.

• Hey ,

there is another Crash Issue in DC besides the one with b3.

Had it happen now multiple times that when i crash anywhere in DC and then try to log back in , i crash in Loading Screen over and over without being able to log back in properly. Interface is also destroyed afterwards and needs to be repaired via Backup

Only temporary fix for now , Change Channel in Character Selection screen or ask the Group leader to kick you.

This happened to me and a couple other guildies as of now.

CrashReports , maybe they help : https://filetransfer.io/data-package/ho6qvKzu#link

Anyone else experienced that Problem ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Official Post

These are 5 issues related to animations/addons/other code on zone change. We possibly fixed 3 reasons for next patch, but initial issue is more likely about some addon triggering in wrong time.

Greetings

• New Corruption visual from bow is hovering infront of character , intended or not ?

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• The buff that people get inside the ini giving mdmg and pdmg when you have a new weapon should be changed to the same dmg kind as iron blood will buff. Not all the classes benefit the same from it right now.

Now a question. The 15% accuracy this buff give? It works the same for all classes? Don't leathers get waaaaay more advantage from it than other classes since dex give base accuracy? I'm not sure so I ask.

• Official Post

The buff that people get inside the ini giving mdmg and pdmg when you have a new weapon should be changed to the same dmg kind as iron blood will buff. Not all the classes benefit the same from it right now.

Now a question. The 15% accuracy this buff give? It works the same for all classes? Don't leathers get waaaaay more advantage from it than other classes since dex give base accuracy? I'm not sure so I ask.

Mentioned buffs are already providing equal amount of damage to classes, working exactly as Ironblood Will, except visually increasing damage. Physical boost of mentioned effect is split into main/offhand weapon damage so unlike Physical Damage boost, it isn't boosting equipment bonuses.

-

Every skill has a base Hit Rate, which is usually 99% and has a decrement per level difference which is usually 0/1/2/9%. This is calculated like; 99 - level difference * accuracy decrement per level of skill. Raw Accuracy is subtracted from this Resist Rate through various formulas and % Accuracy is doing same except the process of transforming Raw Accuracy to % Value.

We are aware that some spells have excessive Resist Rate and working on it to reduce them to a reasonable value currently.

Greetings

• @B3 in a Cave ( the big one on the right side when you jump in the water) there is a area where there is no water and you can just walk on land. #veryimportantplsfixfast

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

Greetings

• One more thing, we had a problem during the B5 event. After killing the thrash, the mini boss became invulnerable. A similar situation has already been discussed on the forum, but as you can see, the problem can still be caused. Please fix it. Greetings

Any news about this bug? happened twice today again

• Official Post

498549 and 490270 both from warlock don't work in last boss to prevent the explosion.

Defense Net (498549) is providing only magical immunity. Cosmic Explosion spell type is magical, damage type is physical.

Shield of Otherworld (490270) is providing damage reduction in PvE/PvP which does not affect percent damages. Therefore, the only way to reduce damage of Cosmic Explosion is physical damage reductions or magical immunity.

Greetings

• Defense Net (498549) is providing only magical immunity.

Therefore, the only way to reduce damage of Cosmic Explosion is physical damage reductions or magical immunity.

I'm even more confused now :D

• Official Post

Defense Net (498549) is providing only magical immunity.

Therefore, the only way to reduce damage of Cosmic Explosion is physical damage reductions or magical immunity.

Immunities are for spell types since a magical spell does not need to be a damage dealer yet magical immunity can still block their effects; but damage reductions are for damage types. Cosmic Explosion spell is magical type, but its damage is physical.

Greetings

• Defense Net (498549) is providing only magical immunity.

I think a typo, bcs defense net does not provide magical immunity but reduce magical damage

• It is a pity that there is no answer on this topic. I have the same problems with the colors (due to age) have already tried to change the color setting on the monitor but I don't really see it.

• One more thing, we had a problem during the B5 event. After killing the thrash, the mini boss became invulnerable. A similar situation has already been discussed on the forum, but as you can see, the problem can still be caused. Please fix it. Greetings

Any news about this bug? happened twice today again

Any news? Cause it still happened today.