Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• The form of introducing changes in accuracy for magic classes is a total disagreement. I've seen a lot of changes more or less radical here, but they were published with some more advance notice. This change was introduced in too short a time for a significant proportion of magic players to get a high level of weapon skill. Why didn't you introduce a transition period in the form of some sort of buff to accuracy? (As so far heals have a buff to turn stamina into wisdom). Now if you want to play a magic class in a useful way you have to give up a lot of new titles for a title with a 300% bonus to physical and magic accuracy. Otherwise you have a huge amount of misses and resistances.

At the same time, I have a question about how these skills work. After my scrutnizer I see an overwhelming amount of misses rather than resistances, and in my opinion it should be the other way around, because I play a magic class using magic skills, not physical ones. Am I now suddenly supposed to have comparable amounts of dexterity in addition to a large amount of intelligence? I have always associated misses with physical accuracy, not magical....

What is the conversion rate of 1 point of intelligence to magical accuracy, because with such a huge difference between the dexterity and intelligence possessed, this does not translate into a comparable difference between physical and magical accuracy.

• Am I now suddenly supposed to have comparable amounts of dexterity in addition to a large amount of intelligence? I have always associated misses with physical accuracy, not magical....

Afaik magical accuracy scales with wisdom, but you can increase it easily with a preci13 rune or the 10% passive of your pet. I had something around 150 on instrument, when the change hit me, but with some support and stuff like that, the misses were not as bad.

• and DEV can tell sopmething about aerver population? bcs i cant check actual population like 1 or 2 years ago ?

im just curious bcs all new changes are not the best for new player in my opinion and they dont have start like earlier ;/ just think about this u start as class who use 2hand weapon and other ppl tell u "u must go lvl your weapon skill" u go and check :) ok i need so much time for this;x and u think this person will stay here ? srsly ?

• Agreed. I'm in favor of just removing weapon lvl outright as It's one of the many things in RoM that just feels unnecessary.

Whether the system needs to be removed or revamped, it needs to be changed all the same.

• in my opinion the changes in the patch notes are good for the discribed "problem".

Who wants to level weapon lvl faster can buy a Weapon Trainer.

its a mmorpg and not a newgame 2022 game where the ppl needs to get endgame after 1-2 weeks.

If you want to make weapon lvls easilier to farm, then you can do the same with crafting leveling or number of core for goldenpull. Newbies doesnt need to run dc after 1 week. its not necessary to have a high weapon lvl for lower inis.

One last idea would be to implement lvl weapon leveling in pvp with high experience values.

Greetings

• Im also totally in favor of revamping the Weapon level part of the Game.

Main issue i have it is is dull and boring .

Standing there semi/full afk for Hours and Hours on end to hit a target is just an outdated design imo.

If i would be a newbie and got told hey good job you are max level , now you need to stand hours and hours on end afk hitting a mob so your spells dont miss , i would rethink my choice of playing that game definitly.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Weapon skill is probably the worst thing ingame. Its not designed for coa server rates. Takes too long. There is so many possible ways to reduce the time doing this. Just add an item in IS that increases weapon skill to certain level or buff encyclopedias ingame. This item can also drop from mobs, mw inis or from minigames for f2p players.

• I like the planned changes regarding the increase of weapon level experience boost. Since I could very well imagine that people would then buy VIP for e.g. 14 days, including for the golden weapon trainer, it would be great if the pet buff reset scroll for draco pets (id: 1243984) also resets the normal and golden weapon trainer buff. Currently the buff runs 4h once a day and that is long ofc, but it would be nice if you could reset it any number of times a day with the scroll.

Greetings

• Can the P/R class propose to change the entire skill set?
    Maybe you will make this class like D/R. That will be fun and more interesting experiences. As far as I can see this class is currently not playing. This is bad. Personally, I think there are still a few classes that should be redone. you can first look at the P/R class so that it is equivalent to D/R. Thank you very much !!!

• In connection with the situation regarding hammering the maximum level of weapons, I propose that people who reached the maximum level of a particular weapon (the maximum that occurs on a specific class, for example, scout - crossbow 285 level) receive as a reward a bonus of 1% to the damage inflicted (both physical and magical) :) I think that the 1% will not significantly affect the balancing of classes :/ and will be a kind of reward for those hammering the maximum level of weapons :rolleyes:

• Regarding Warrior/Priest.

Since Threaten and Barbarian Battle Cry are mutually exclusive, Slash and Probing Attack almost never get to deal their second hit. This makes the already pathetic damage of the class even worse.

Please change the two mentioned skills to hit twice without any condition.

• Can you remove silences from your crazy stupid new "every magical spell misses" list? Nothing better than doing world boss and wipe because a silence misses... as healer with max lvl weapon and 250k wisdom, great job.

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

• Can you remove silences from your crazy stupid new "every magical spell misses" list? Nothing better than doing world boss and wipe because a silence misses... as healer with max lvl weapon and 250k wisdom, great job.

https://gyazo.com/5dc832598700f27cdf2825346aef690c

While I agree that silence shouldn't miss with those values (max weapon lvl and wis) I have some concerns regarding "we wipe cause silence misses".

a) If that happens why doesn't someone else uses a silence?

b) Even if you don't interrupt the boss, just continue playing the event? Oo You don't HAVE to interrupt the boss

c) Just use precision title , with additional 600% you almost never miss.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• Regarding Mage

Changing Elemental Weakness” (ID 497977) and Forgotten Black Magic” (ID 499814) to not trigger global cooldown would improve the gameplay to be more fluent especially for M/Wl. Furthermore it would correspond to the equivalent skills of druid and priest then.

Is it intended Meteor Shower” (ID 490252) is triggering a global cooldown after channeling? GCD was added with an earlier patch but not mentioned in any patch notes so far. Perhaps added accidentally?

Kind regards

• I can't cite right now since forum seems broken so I have to respond like that.

IF you change that, which I don't recommend, you need to give these skills cooldown or nerf them...alot... If you can spam FBM or EW on every mob without it triggering a gcd its just broken, cause you have -30% def on all mobs all of the tim

I guess one version of elemental weakness like that exists (with cd but not triggering gcd) and thats Mage/Bard.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

• If you can spam FBM or EW on every mob without it triggering a gcd its just broken, cause you have -30% def on all mobs all of the tim

You're right, without gcd and any other cd it would be too much.

Giving FBM and EW a shared 1 sec cd but no gcd (like Charged Chop and Power of the Wood Spirit) could prevent the situation you mentioned above with groups of mobs but still make these skills more comfortably to use imho. Could this be a possibility or am I missing something?

Greetings

• Hi,

regarding latest patch:

Changed “Grace of Life”, “Enhanced attacks” and “Concentrated Prayer” to be scaled by your highest stat, choosing from stamina, strength, dexterity, intelligence and wisdom plus heal bonus.

Are you sure the 302% * 0.4 * bonus heal is working correctly? I buff as a tank nearly the same like a p/s and d/s and I buff even more than any p/x and d/x that are not /scout o.o

Greetings

• scout/druid scout/priest i barely buff more then my buffs on my red stam statted heal gear , something is fishy

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O