Posts by Ladykarito

perhaps it is something too pretentious. but it would be so cool if dragon mounts could fly over atlas city.

you could make a new npc available to train the dragons and thus be able to increase the height that we can acquire.

the higher the level, the higher the height. Oh! It would really be a great way to pass the time. ^^

there is a 99% chance that you will deny me this request. but i couldn't stop mentioning it 8o

good afternoon, night or day depending on what time you read this post... my suggestion is a change in the roulette wheel of the store.

remove those elements that are repeated without being useful to anyone, and put elements that interest us all. For example :

* 1 day golden ostrich

*Magic perfume of 1 day

*musical instruments 3 days

* pet charms

*50k house power

(in case that seems too expensive, it could be a spin of the wheel every few days instead of 1 daily, with no chance to replay or increase the value of said replay)

Option to merge the countless repeated mounts, or some npc that gives us the option to exchange them for some mount speed potion. or some arcadia coin

I beg you take it into consideration

greetings 💋

Could you consider putting a lock option on each tab of the backpack so we can lock everything inside? just a cube to lock and unlock

<3

kind regards

Could I suggest a relationship event (like 200 or 300%) for some weekend not too far away? We always had one close to Halloween, but that didn't happen this year. And during Christmas people are usually busy with other matters.

Please Mr. Q and Team 👉 👈

67baf62c0269f57837fa2722bd64544b.png

greetings to all, I write here to mention this error that happens to me repeatedly. Upon entering the game my crafting skills are not available. Previously a gm recommended me to restart my game, it was fixed, but it has kept happening repeatedly.

It would be great if you could analyze this event.

kiss and greetings

The event description does not mention if I can edit my post. if I want to add zones, can I edit this answer or create a new answer? I still want to capture zones in the game. ^^

greetings ! :*

♥ Karito ♥

If you'd like, you can enhance your submission by including additional screenshots for other zones.

~Q

👎👎

How to explain the disgust I feel? I am angry because I feel that you are not making decisions that favor the server. out of 30 people, only 1 agrees with this change and you don't seem to care.

some companions enter the game in the little free time they have and can't enjoy a run because they have to go gold farming to get a decent buff in the castle. It is not necessary for me to mention what other people said before, about the change of runes, creation of tiers, etc.

please return Agnes, put a daily sale limit on her (at least what the most expensive iss costs) if new players want to get diamonds by selling gold, they can easily put gold on sale for a couple of diamonds less than the npc's price or similar.

Now some players ask for more than a thousand diamonds for a few golds.

I hope you soon reconsider or balance your actions without harming those of us who still wanted to continue playing.

greetings😒

Poll & Upcoming Patches

Some guilds are small or members have conflicting time zones for play, and therefore makes it hard when you need a full team for instances. I would like to see more available instances for individual play, duo play and maybe trio. Granted doing easy mode or lower level instances helps but once you have good gear, it would be nice to run a few things on your own and still get good rewards for it:)

the instances were modified to be able to be completed without a full team or ultimate gear. even, the previous missions in the CoA instances can be done without hard difficulty and tikal can be executed without big players or powerful gears (easy mode).

the only viable way to get good rewards with little effort is to pay. otherwise, it is playing and dedicating time and effort to your character.

0f0a2fae569d860b476c138468ce1990.png

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

I'm next to the alchemy cauldron wanting to do a core. and according to the announcement: I am not close to any item that allows me to do anything.

it's a small flaw. but those who do not have furniture in their houses, I guess they use this one in this place.

FEAR macro

Code
    /run local emoteID = 21; local i=1; repeat local _, _, _, id = UnitDebuff("player", i); if id then if (id == 621292 or id == 621194 or id == 506551 or id == 501642 or id == 501463 or id == 504214 or id == 626172 or id == 1500182 or id == 1500403 or id == 1500206 or id == 1502442 or id == 1502456 or id == 1502757 or id == 503400 or id == 1502017 or id == 507288 or id == 501692 or id == 1500485 or id == 1501564 or id == 505796) then if (UnitDebuffLeftTime("player", i) == nil or UnitDebuffLeftTime("player", i) >= 0.9) then if GetTime() - (lastEmoteTime or 0) >= 0.5 then DoEmote(emoteID) lastEmoteTime = GetTime() end end return end i = i + 1 end until not id

Greetings

Teşekkürler hocam :D

<3 &) beautiful day to each and every one of you
    in my humble opinion... 🐍🐍🐍 ... the loot from the instance is negligible. I don't find him attractive. at least he wasn't redeeming just over 200 coins. If I collect at least 2000 coins (maybe in 10 weeks), will it at least give me something of better value?🤨

at least one of the good stats?

1 element to transform the dragon's mount into gold (which is supposed to be possible somehow...)😏😏😏

I don't know, otherwise there is no point in waiting 1 week to get back in.

I'm too lazy to try to get in there again without a reasonable incentive 🤷‍♀️

kisses to everyone and greetings

I do not expect big changes, I have complained several times about game performance issues but the reality is that my pc is becoming obsolete with each improvement that the dev's make, since I do not have the resources to solve that, my wishes to changes are not very significant.

It's hard to think of big instances when we hardly have people to do even a mini instance.

there is a reality, and it is that after a gaming boom during the pandemic where many of us were locked up, little by little we were resuming our activities. without forgetting the case of many comrades who are still going through a war. These could be some of the reasons why we hardly see our players online.

therefore, I can think of changes related to personal improvement. new ways to get dragon pets.

incentives to carry out the missions of each map.

changes to daily roulette rewards.

If you keep people entertained in the game even if there aren't enough people to make an instance, you'll have more than just alters or main characters punching a bag in Itnal Camp.

my humble opinion 👉👈

good job with the fps in the houses. I just want you to return the trapped furniture or at least return the slot number to each piece of furniture, so that I can accommodate them according to my criteria and not at random from you.

bc63a031346c1aa3b91c7ab4f7b022ea.png

thanks to the developers who fixed the list of hidden furniture in the house. I just need to be able to make use of that furniture. Since as seen in the picture, I have enough space for even more furniture, but that furniture got stuck, perhaps in my 400th energy slot.

greetin

¿Quizás redujiste la cantidad de ranuras para muebles? Por lo tanto, 47 muebles no se pierden, sino que simplemente no se cargan, ya que estaban en las ranuras 206+.

That's what Lee told me recently... although I have free space, I assume that those are located in another slot (invisible)

but I have no way to accommodate each item in a higher slot or infer, in order to reduce energy.

I will wait for a patch that allows me to recover my furniture

Greetings

I wrote to support for another reason and I'm still waiting for a response.

I will write for this reason, to see if I have more luck

greetings

greetings

several days ago my ping has not dropped below 390ms, with jumps up to 700k

please I ask you to analyze this problem. because it doesn't just happen to me. and my home internet is stable.

I don't know if it's the area, a bug in the game, the patch, or a combination of all, but it's really hard to play like this.

a60bd39eac189243126561c55a8982dd.png

51b7372ab296a15d3bf7b55f720cafef.png

b097ea2c9d50a52958e8e63023ba507f.png

fb4811dbe5d260a52cbee54fd82ea7a0.png