Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hi!

Am I the only one who has a problem with the Rogue's survival during the fight in DC (especially between the 4th - 5th boss). Neither the title can do it, the hp pot and with Rogue reduction I can still die from AoE damage.

Greetings

each class has its own Silence skill or the ability to stun or break cast this ability, you can try them (you can also survive by staying behind the Tank)

In the case of one goal, I have no problem :) I use silencing skills, I mean situations where I have a group of mobs - it rarely happens that in our flights single mobs are taken, rather the tank gathers groups :) But thank you for the hint <3

• Thank you for the recent changes to the warlock. They have definitely improved the gameplay with this class.

Can you change the Force of Will blade in the wl/w combination? It provides a +50% bonus to agroo, which makes it impossible to play with two-handed weapons. This combination requires a group of alts giving reduction buffs before the instance to play it in the final content. Having a DC set and a two-handed weapon, without firing the transformation from the event I had -66% to agroo. Such a fired DPS won't hold up against any tank, as the class has a total firing every 1.5 minutes, and Serenity Powder is every 3 minutes only. I would ask for this buff to be reduced to agroo like it was for M/R or S/WL, as I don't think this class was designed for one-handed weapon and talisman use.

• M/K

If you cast Thunderstorm (490244) and Illumination (493036) on many targets, the entire raid seems to have huge fps drops in Dark Core. Guess that's caused by the debuffs that are switching every second and overwriting the other one each.

EDIT: Seems not to be the issue for the lags, so nvm I guess ^^

• Thank you for the recent changes to the warlock. They have definitely improved the gameplay with this class.

Can you change the Force of Will blade in the wl/w combination? It provides a +50% bonus to agroo, which makes it impossible to play with two-handed weapons. This combination requires a group of alts giving reduction buffs before the instance to play it in the final content. Having a DC set and a two-handed weapon, without firing the transformation from the event I had -66% to agroo. Such a fired DPS won't hold up against any tank, as the class has a total firing every 1.5 minutes, and Serenity Powder is every 3 minutes only. I would ask for this buff to be reduced to agroo like it was for M/R or S/WL, as I don't think this class was designed for one-handed weapon and talisman use.

I tested wl/w in WB Zhargos and what I wrote earlier was confirmed. The tank is unable to hold a wl/w equipped with a two-handed weapon. It only took me 5 hits from the strongest skill to generate over 150kk agroo. The combination does decent damage on two-handed weapons, on one-handed weapons + talisman it only gets weaker as you lose a fair amount of damage in exchange for a magic attack, which the combination has a huge supply of anyway. The elemental damage from the talisman does not compensate for the loss of damage from use one-handed weapons (I have a t13 talisman, also it has as much as 12.2% elemental damage).

I tested wl/w in WB Zhargos and what I wrote earlier was confirmed. The tank is unable to hold a wl/w equipped with a two-handed weapon. It only took me 5 hits from the strongest skill to generate over 150kk agroo. The combination does decent damage on two-handed weapons, on one-handed weapons + talisman it only gets weaker as you lose a fair amount of damage in exchange for a magic attack, which the combination has a huge supply of anyway. The elemental damage from the talisman does not compensate for the loss of damage from use one-handed weapons (I have a t13 talisman, also it has as much as 12.2% elemental damage).

So you did 450kk damage with 5 hits?

Nerf pls. You said you have -66% aggro and if that is the case, that you did 150kk aggro in 5 seconds, this means you did 90kk dps. Interesting.

Nevertheless a same equipped Knight can hold the aggro against 30-35% left aggro dps classes (not every knight class, but at least 1) and I think for warden and champs it is more easier.

So pls, don't say no tank is able to hold the aggro. The tank can switch to a more aggro classes. There is a knight class, which can do 30-40kk aggro per second on single target easily (with old weapon t12... I know bcs I don't have new weapon)

Greetings

Edit: nevertheless the +aggro should be reduced anyway like for all other classes

I agree with Lutine. Also please don't forget that on Zhargos you almost always have a debuff which reduces your attack and castspeed. While you still burst with 0.5 cast speed on your strongest skill, this doesn't affect you much but a tank generates a lot less aggro than he normally does.

Edit: I also think the aggro should be reduced! The increment on m/r e.g. is only 40% and that class can use 2 Recon runes.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Hi!

Once again, I will ask you to change the two scout connections S / P and S / K which are still useless. S / P has long been replaced by S / B which deals more damage and has more useful buffs, and S / K I do not know what this combination is so far, because it neither refuel nor buffs about the damage.

• Hi!

Once again, I will ask you to change the two scout connections S / P and S / K which are still useless. S / P has long been replaced by S / B which deals more damage and has more useful buffs, and S / K I do not know what this combination is so far, because it neither refuel nor buffs about the damage.

Yes i would love that aswell . S/P is now just a cheap knock off of S/B and S/K is designed to be a tank ? or a support ? not 100% sure as it is bad in both parts.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Regarding Warlocks

I really appreciate the latest psi changes, playing warlocks now feels much more comfortable and less painful. :love:

The only issue I still have, is that you lose all psi right after willpower blade or construct ends. Maybe the psi amount could just remain? It happens pretty often that my blade runs off right when I wanna rebuff something (like judgement or knowledge). What is all the new psi regeneration worth if you lose everything when your buff runs off? ;(

Also, please extend the duration for Knowledge Acquisition (498552) as someone else suggested already. Had the situations quite often that it ended right after blade went off too. Just make it last for 15 minutes and everything is fine. :thumbup:

• Hello.
    I think that a few ppl know about the existence of priest/knight. Dead class combination even after first heal rebalance. Good idea with anti-one hit defense, but now its not actually or need serious changes. Also he doesnt have a good heal. So:
    1) 492355 (15 lvl, enhanced grace of life)
    Changes: 490170 (resilience) also give wisdom.

2) 492361 (20 lvl, life link)
    Changes: urgent heal also heal raid member with the lowest HP. Radius: 200.

3) 492934 (25 lvl, sacrificial cure)

Changes: create shield for raid members equal your buffed stamina and wisdom together.
    Cost: 50% HP; cd and time: 20s.
    Comment: there are some problems here, you cant see how many current HP you can absorb and dote damage. Dote damage should be ignored (direct hp damage, absorb any usual and area damage only).

4) 491648 (40 lvl, last prayer)
    Changes: If you have 490304 (Holy candle) effect strength of sacrificial cure will be increased by 100%.

5) 493044 (45 lvl, holy power)
    Comment: i dont know why, but this skill not increase ATK buff. Its same passive skill which must increase strength buff. But it doesnt matter, because i want to suggest interesting buf for raid members.

Changes: when raid member attack something with sacrificial cure he can get buff, which increase physical and magical damage by 1%, can be stacked 6 times. Time: 5s.

6) 499966 (70 lvl, fairy's devotion halo)

Changes: increase all atributes all raid members by 3%.

• Dear team,

I would like to share a few ideas. Things that I have noticed and partly a bit annoying.

1. visual adjustments of skills whose range have been changed or are just wrong.

e.g. Druid bard swampland, warlock mind barrier.

2. I would wish for the warlock he could change his status without restrictions, was also already explained by others in more detail

3. the current change that druids can use seeds without nature power, the druid rogue could already before, could you change the elite skill and replace it with something useful? maybe a healing skill that makes him more interesting?

also it would be nice if you would adjust the stonestorm wasteland elite skill, because 2000 crit resi points are not very much.

4. adjustments of skill descriptions. eg druid bard body vitality still has 12 seconds runtime there stand although it is 24 seconds thanks to elite skill

5. could one vllt the schattenzorn buff of the priest rogue adjust? the makes only 288 crit for all, that seems to me also very little. generally I would like to see a revision of this class

thanks for your time and effort :)

• Hi;

Warrior/Druid

There are some errors with this class

Players can use each other's skills in the same class in Party [Unbalanced] (1500832)

also whenever you use Katana the Bleed effect hits a lot [Bleed] (500081)

• Warriorsuggestions:

Warrior/Druid:

Make him slightly weaker in singletarget and aoe. There is a reason why suddenly 80% of chainplayers play this class and it is starting to be annoying.

Warrior/Warlock and Warrior/Champ:

Slightly buff them like 5% maybe.

Warrior/Warden:

Please just give him that 20% pdmgbuff (1500764) as a 900 second buff so he does not have to waste two global cooldowns for this.

Warrior/Priest:

Add additional hit on 493249 also for aoeskills and reduce ragecost per second from 3 to 2. Also make his Berserkbuff for group stronger. This is to encourage to have a real Warrior/Priest inside instance, instead of just using buffalt.

Warrior/Rogue:

Make 492962 a passive or a 15min buff for QoL.

Thank you,

Blackkid

• In fact, this class requires serious attention. I would like to see Warrior players here. There are so many bugs that need to be fixed that even though I'm not a (Warrior)player, I can spot them.

STR needs to be edited there seems to be a certain limit and anyone who reaches it can do a good DPS

• why the worst warrior 2h weapon (not STR and the lowest DPS) is the best weapon for warrior?

maybe some bug? but u know not enought people make this weapon... so how much people need to make this weapon for it to be nerfed? i'm asking because i dont want to make this like idk chemp ISS104 what i gained only for party buff and know what? next day nerfed, no party buff...

so when it will be fixed? i dont want to do katana only to know that next day it will be useless...

ps: i wrote about katana if anyone would ask...

• What is there to fix with Katana? The reason it is stronger is because it has 2.7 Speed.

+Damage from gear, seteffect, cenedril etc. is always more valuable with a faster weapon.

Imagine two weapons:

Weapon A has 1000dmg with 10 sec. (Dps=100)

Weapon B has 100 dmg with 1 sec. (Dps=100)

Now assume +100 dmg from Cenedril.

Player with weapon A now has 1100 dmg and thus 110 dps.

Player with weapon B now has 200 dmg and thus 200 dps.

Also Katana has more %dmg on Weapon Mastery. Both of this results in Katana being stronger even though dpsvalue is lower than for example 2h Axe.

But I understand it would be nice to know if Katana Updates are coming. Nobody wants to build Katana for Warrior and it getting nerfed to garbage a day later.

• Work on the class balance. It's been 8 years of CoA and even more of RoM (am I wrong?) and most of the combos are still not welcome in end game instances (other than as leechers I mean). There are 2 ways to balance the things - either try making them somewhat equally good or try making them somewhat equally bad. Even Hackman can see that the only correct approach is the former, the latter will make the affected players "love" you. :)

Meanwhile, a good compensation/stimulation might be an increased number of items in the loot based on the number of the non-mainstream/non-meta/non-imba/non-OP combos currently in the party. You should be able to gather (with easy) the info which the most frequently used combos in instances are and of course which the least frequently used ones are.

Consider asking the players to assist you with the balancing (for free). There are 110 combos, each one of them has pros and cons (mostly cons :D) and I Doubt you, devs, have the judgement, the knowledge and the XP with all of them - don't try making combos-affecting decisions on your own (again) - we are well aware, devs, that it's impossible to actively write code and invest enough play time to test its consequences at the same time.

//===================== Edit =====================//

Please do NOT add 80, 90 & 100 level elite skills contrary to what a few people suggested. For those of you that aren't good at math, adding these elite skills means introducing 3 * 110 = 330 new skills! That's massive amount of work, tons of bugs (as if there aren't enough already) and most likely new imbalance issues. Also, this will decrease the chance for introducing a new class drastically because it will increase the number of the elite skills needed to be introduced for all of its combos.

• Perfect balance in any game not exist. Smth better, smth worse + better/worse gear, we have a lot of components.

P.s. thanks for changes p/k and p/d, but its not good enough. I think its not all.
    And i will say my honest opinion:
    Priest/Druid

• Increased Elven Teachings cast speed gain to 30% from 10%.

Its not force me to use staff, because strength buffs more important, then cast speed. Problem in staff, not in skill.

And i have question, passive wisdom from skills its not based wisdom ? If yes, why P/D have same buff power as D/P? (P/D have 2 passive wisdom skills)