Housing Rework [Patch 10.7.0.1000]

• the new home map generated too much lag for me (3 fps). So I decided to quit and go back to my old house. In the process of arranging the furniture, I removed many items because those were no longer necessary. and I set out to reduce the energy cost according to what the panel showed me. my surprise was when touring my house, I was missing furniture. and others, I did not find them anywhere.

9b91bc321f2fedeb9f31d2fdb11f6318.png

• Hello, please help with fixing the installed houses and other buildings. They move after installation.

It is very difficult to arrange the furniture evenly. Make sure that the furniture is evenly spaced.

• Official Post

Hello, please help with fixing the installed houses and other buildings. They move after installation.

It is very difficult to arrange the furniture evenly. Make sure that the furniture is evenly spaced.

Did you try without adjusting height? It is known issue that currently it is randomly resetting. Didn't heard for other than height.

the new home map generated too much lag for me (3 fps). So I decided to quit and go back to my old house. In the process of arranging the furniture, I removed many items because those were no longer necessary. and I set out to reduce the energy cost according to what the panel showed me. my surprise was when touring my house, I was missing furniture. and others, I did not find them anywhere.

9b91bc321f2fedeb9f31d2fdb11f6318.png

Perhaps you reduced amount of furniture slots? So 47 furnitures aren't lost, but just not loaded since were on slots 206+.

Greetings

• ¿Quizás redujiste la cantidad de ranuras para muebles? Por lo tanto, 47 muebles no se pierden, sino que simplemente no se cargan, ya que estaban en las ranuras 206+.

That's what Lee told me recently... although I have free space, I assume that those are located in another slot (invisible)

but I have no way to accommodate each item in a higher slot or infer, in order to reduce energy.

I will wait for a patch that allows me to recover my furniture

Greetings

• Since the latest patch, the Summon/Unsummon button on the Servant category isn't working,

but this will surely be fixed in the next patch, right?

Personally, very inconvenient.

• bc63a031346c1aa3b91c7ab4f7b022ea.png

thanks to the developers who fixed the list of hidden furniture in the house. I just need to be able to make use of that furniture. Since as seen in the picture, I have enough space for even more furniture, but that furniture got stuck, perhaps in my 400th energy slot.

greetin

• good job with the fps in the houses. I just want you to return the trapped furniture or at least return the slot number to each piece of furniture, so that I can accommodate them according to my criteria and not at random from you.

• Hello.

The FPS patch was great and I no longer have drops below 30 FPS no matter what I do. but what I don't quite understand is why this keeps happening here when I don't relog after setting.

6a201b0342402211a8f4293b1731d975.jpg

if i first log out after setting the size everything stays as i set it. if i leave between through the house and then come back it is as on the picture. some item keep it others don't.

another thing is. Why is it not possible to put pictures directly on the wall. if i was a little too far away with my helper object, i have a hole between the picture and the wall. here it would be nice to be able to put the pictures directly on the wall without having to use a helper as a floor. As sample what i mean

85ea76c79b9f34329e24fd3b19fa525a.png

Greeting Joséline

• Some bugs I encountered while building a huge 400+ furniture "house":

• Labels are not working properly. If I try putting custom labels on Stone Pillar 1245158 for example, the label isn't always applied, seems like 50:50 chance.
    • If I lock a funiture scaled customly, some other scaled furnitures seem to reset sometimes. Same applies if I increase the slot amount for furnitures. Does not happen always, only sometimes, like randomly.
    • Bigger furnitures (carpets, tents, buildings) can move other smaller ones that lay on, under or inside of them if you try moving them. Instead of just being blocked by the character, those actions may also move the char into walls or out of map.

However, overall I really like the new housing, I'm currently about to finish my huge project that took some hours for planning and even more for implementing. Gonna show you guys once it's finished. :love:

• Found more stuff:

• The custom skies seem to reset every while. Could be every ingame day-night-cyclus, but not sure about that.
    • The Desert Warrior Statues are entirely white, do they miss textures? 1245943-45
    • Christmas Carpet 1246247 has no model at all as far I can see 👀
  • Hey ,

when i pick up / delete Stuff like big houses or Walls the invisible Barrier is still present even if its picked up in Back and i cant run through where it was before.

Gyazo

Its working normally after leaving/re entering the House

Also , would be nice if locked items would not be interactable with at all , makes decorating especially interior Houses annoying as you often target the House due to Ceilings or similar

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().

• Housing

• Added 17 NPC furnitures.
    • Added 20 effect furnitures.
    • Added 11 regular furnitures.
    • Added search box to storage

Could we have a button to check the new furnitures without searching in the other 3.000 existing ones? :)

• Official Post

Housing

• Added 17 NPC furnitures.
    • Added 20 effect furnitures.
    • Added 11 regular furnitures.
    • Added search box to storage

Could we have a button to check the new furnitures without searching in the other 3.000 existing ones? :)

You can see NPC and Effect ones by sorting by ID and seeing last. Regular are in other range. We will consider to make it easier accessible in future.

Greetings

• When our energy is over, our furnitures disappear and we need to recharge our energy and also pay for furniture slots again. I had 210 furniture slots. A few days ago my energy was over and i recharged my energy then i paid for 210 furniture slots again. Why should we buy furniture slots again ? When our energy is over we should only buy energy again. Please change our furniture slots to be permament. When our energy is over only our furnitures should disappear not our furniture slots.

• I totally agree.

I also lost all my energy due to lesser activity in game (the last thing I would do in holidays time is to check every day if i have 2 or 1.9k energy in my house -_-)

10 random items just stayed and the rest dissapeard.

it's not possible to do a thing unless I restore all my slots - I mean BUY THE SAME THING AGAIN - ridiculous...

I wanted at least put 10 chests on, and forget about the rest for now - lol not possible hehe

Please consider:

- make it possible to unlock already bought slots by recharging energy

- If not, let players to remove everything to backpack, then allow to put 10 wanted items on

And another best option for me...

-because I spent a lot of hours creating my wonderful house with garden, garage and basement - and now I need to create it all over again i guess? u kidding me?

...to add an option - if even I loose my energy and recharge, my objects will re-appeared in the same positions, or just one button, save different settings in house - wow would be perfect

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

Edited once, last by Leszix ().

• Damn I feel that so much, if that happened to me, I would cry for a week straight =O =O =O

A preset dropdown menu would be awesome. I already got plans for a second house style but can't start with it, bcz I had to create a new character and use his house, because my maze is just too big/complex to build it again after overwriting it. I'm willing to put another 100k+ dias into my planned project, so go implement such presets asap! ^^

• Hey,

so after spending up to 5 days building a small house, i got quiet the idea of the new system, especially with the new big areas. So i wanted to give out my opinion and maybe suggestions to make the new housing system even more attractive to players.

- Open Zones:

Im pretty sure everyone who bought one of those 3 zones was expecting a generated zone. At least i did, and was pretty dissappointed when i realised i only got my little sandbox. Over time it didnt bother me too much anymore since i realised its way more flexible that way. But for my part (i picked the green elven one) i think its sad and wasted work that the whole "cool" outside part is blocked by a fat wall and you cant see it without moving out. Maybe consider re-doing that, so i can atleast enjoy the view.

- Npcs:

Problem: Other than purely visual, npcs dont have any purpose. but why not implement npcs with a purpose aswell?

Suggestions: Make the Main Housemaid moveable, so you can move her wherever you want, instead of building your whole house/zone around the point of your housemaid. Also, maybe add npcs that fullfill some jobs like Auctioneer, mail, bank etc. (Supports the thought of making your own city/village), or give each of your normal housemaids some kind of extra job.

- Building menu

Problem: The Resizing is a nice feature, but the way you change the size is in way too big steps (i tried lowest ingame sensetivity and lowest dpi). if you wanna move just as example 10 pixels, itd just jump for 100 pixels. Also, if you want to make a custom house, youd have to put floor, walls, roof all on your own together, which might make things not 100% propotional.

Suggestion: Make extra textbars where you can enter the size of the item (as example BaseSize = 100, then you change that to a set number from 30 to 200 or whatever the min/max size is). This way, you wouldnt have to struggle with uneven sizes of the same furniture. And for moving things together, consider some kind of "grid" function or "sticking" function. Would be nice, but i think i speak for everyone who tried to make precise size changes, the resizing is way more important.

- Furnitures:

Problem: It offers quiet alot, but for the size we have now to place furniture, we dont have so much stuff honestly. The only cosistant theme for full-finished houses are basically only stone-themed houses.

Solution: I dont know how hard it would be, but maybe adding houses from zones like logar, varanas or other city/villages would increase the variety of stuff we'd see in player's houses. Also, some decoration like trees/flowers or other really small parts could maybe be redone as bigger item, so i wouldnt have to spend 150 slots to have a nice grassy Forest. Another cool feature would be maybe implementing proper day/night time (day being normal bright and night being actually dark on screen aswell) and playing with dynamic light on light objects like lamps. Unsure about the difficulty of that aswell.

- House Energy:

Problem: Usually, main reason for more space was more chests/storage places or for crafting furniture for better bonuses. Later on, if you had enough dias, you maybe started decorating it aswell, but it wouldve costed more. Now that we have the space of literally varanas, the costs can jump up to extremes (*ahem* zyrex *ahem*) and maybe demotivate someone, since theyre not at the game status of being able to spend weekly dias for their house (not to mention some furnitures are redicioulus expensive).

Solution: Re-consider the prices of energy, either to buy or spend daily, so its more attractive to players, who dont earn 20k per week through selling endcontent stuff.

- Presets:

Problem: If you spend as example 1-2 weeks on a whole zone, you most likely wont change that, since the effort was way too much.

Solution: Create maybe up to 3 presets you can save, so you can try out new styles without completly destroying the other ones. This would maybe also increase the player's motivation of making holiday-based themes (winter, eastern or halloween just to mention a few)

In the end, i believe the housing system is such a cool, nice and unique feature. It turned from your own small 4 walls to your own (possible) zone. It also has alot of potential! Not to mention more furnitures, but first thing that comes to my mind could be a regular server event where players can showcase their house and win unique prices (as example skins, exclusive furniture etc) via votings from the playerbase. Or it could also inspire you guys from the devteam for your next zone/dungeon.

• I can only agree with Shino on all the points he mentioned but i would have something to add to the list.

I did just build my own zone and i have to say i would just love to be able to have my own training ground in my own zone where i can lvl my weapons and try out some new rotations.

That it does not get abused for the cooldown reset thet you get on the Baltons i would love to see a variaty of other pupets out of the custom zones or also of the original dungeons. Without the cooldown feature.

Greetings

Varondil