Housing Rework [Patch 10.7.0.1000]

• Official Post

Greetings,

Your feedback for Patch 10.7.0.1000 - Housing Rework may be posted within this thread.

Please provide us with your thoughts and opinions while keeping all respective rules in mind when you click the reply button.

Please use this thread only for Housing Rework.

For Ruins of the Ice Dwarf Kingdom (Hard Mode) please use Ruins of the Ice Dwarf Kingdom (Hard Mode) [Patch 10.6.2.1000] thread.

Feedback should be constructive and provide detailed information, thoughts, and ideas.

Would you like to participate and give your opinion but it's not your thing to do so in the forums thread? Click to use the Survey and send us your feedback!

• First and foremost I want to thank you for all the work you've put into it!

I know it's been a long road and probably a long journey to come still.

However, I have some feedback from initial tests:

PROS:

- I like the area around the flat plains on the new styles, they're beautifully arranged

- With all the new building styles (walls, decorative items, ...) we can truly make the space our own without being bound to 5 different structures, but ...

- The scaling of furniture is *AMAZING*, can't believe this has never been a feature before.. This was so necessary!

CONS:

- ... I'm not fond of how expensive this new housing system is, for example a single piece of castle wall costing 75 diamonds.. By the time you've made the space your own, you're out 100.000 diamonds which to me is frankly unacceptable

- I don't like that you start with an entirely empty plain, I wish there were some basic houses/structures you could choose from that come with the style you chose so it doesn't look so.. empty :)

- I *really* don't like the change where non-summoned furniture isn't giving their furniture bonus, this used to always be the case!

I have to admit I now changed back to one of the original houses until those cons are fixed, they're truly blocking issues to me

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

Edited once, last by Amzi ().

• 1246410 is supper laggy for me , placed 2 scaled them to max heigt and lost 30 fps

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• First off, the housing rework looks really fun. I like the idea of customizable ground & sky and I think the whole concept has a lot of potential for expansion/updates etc.

However, I think the base game housing editor needs some work. Moving and especially turning object is quite a hassle.

I would very much appreciate the option to use arrow keys instead of just the mouse, which would make placement much more precise.

Lastly, please implement a mirrored (right sided) version of ID: 1245273. Currently my poor dragon has no legs on his right side. :|

• Scenario:

having 200 same chest in the house. Now you want to take 1 specific chest (where you stand in front of it) back to the bag... You can't. You need stupidly click every 200 items in the house interface to check, which chest is the one you standing in front of...

• Okay, where to start? First of all, I appreciate a major rework of an old interface and it's functionalities. :thumbup: I suppose you gonna fix all the bugs we stumbled over so far, so I will not mention any of them.

BUT... what did you do there? I need to place all my crafting furniture now to have access to all bonuses, which results into less than 20 FPS in my house, which is unplayable. :pinch:

The point that guests can't use my crafting furniture bonuses anymore isn't necessary because with 20 fps you can't even craft properly on max speed 10/10. So please fix either fps of general furniture or revert the change to have everything placed in order to get the bonus. This really sucks now. :thumbdown:

I also checked out the new "houses"/areas of friends and I got some questions.

1. Is it planned to be able to put furnitures to the (currently) useless areas around the center square?

2. Why can't you just put your original house into the new area?

3. Why did you place this giant mountain next to my house so I can't enjoy my view from my balcony anymore? Can't even climb it without being teleported back to the entrance.
    f354070bd64fa228d2774b3799795bae.jpg

Kind regards

your angry little dwarf

EDIT

I think, some item names are incorrect in the furniture list. How can this be an eggtimer?

8935934aa254732a323251e721bef583.png

• My list of bugs so far... push it into bug reports if you want, idc.

1. You can click on "change house name" and "change house password" of foreign houses, but get data errors while submitting,

2. You click on a placed furniture but it's not highlighted in the list, so you don't know which of your 100 carpets it is,

3. You can access the storage log of foreign houses,

4. By trying to change a foreign houses' House Greeting, you open a half transparent selection list for melodies,
    c81f7befb21ab162016d0b6f68ec18e6.jpg

5. This list will not disappear if you close and reopen the interface,

6. Endless interface errors appear once I click anything. (How can I post them here without inserting them one by one?)

7. Everytime I try to open my bank in a foreign house this has a 2-3 seconds delay.

8. You can't access the desert area in foreign houses even if the owner unlocked it.

• Official Post

Can you please share list of your addons and bugs when you get it? This is hiding issue only.

/addons2

/bug2

About 8 if you mean walking, it is mentioned in patch notes.

Greetings

• Similar complaint have already been made, but.

Even inside the residence, just like outside, it must be corrected that the brightness of characters, furnitures, etc. changes according to the time of day (morning, noon, and night).

Alternatively, in the same way, one way is to change the light and dark of the residence texture too, though.

Just one more thing.

It should be abolished that the Residence Window always opens by default when entering the residence.

It's a hindrance.

Card Compendium is also the same, but the window is too big and it really gets in the way.

Resize, customize functions should be added to both as soon as possible.

Also, Just one more thing.

This is definitely what most think, but furniture resizing should definitely be improved.

First, it have to integrated Scale Up and Down.

(For example:After selecting the item "Scaling",

"Rotate the mouse wheel up ⇒ Scale Up

Rotate the mouse wheel down ⇒ Scale Down")

And it's needs to make compatible with keyboard.

In addition, the degree of change in size must be smaller and slower.

Num input and specification must also be possible.

Not enough at all.

That's all, to DEV

• This error occours everytime I open a chest:

parent:UIParent call HouseStorageFrame_1's OnShow, line: [string "?"]:421: attempt to index local 'this' (a nil value)

Unfortunately I can't reproduce the huge error list of my quoted post.

I got no addon that is causing any issue with housing or touching any original housing mechanic.

• Official Post

Unfortunately I can't reproduce the huge error list of my quoted post.

I got no addon that is causing any issue with housing or touching any original housing mechanic.

Like I mentioned all UI issues are caused only by 1 single common reason.

Please share your addons list or we can not help you.

Your 1 other error is not related and waiting for patch since yesterday.

Greetings

• Please share your addons list or we can not help you.

• Get the same error