Posts by Ladykarito

the new home map generated too much lag for me (3 fps). So I decided to quit and go back to my old house. In the process of arranging the furniture, I removed many items because those were no longer necessary. and I set out to reduce the energy cost according to what the panel showed me. my surprise was when touring my house, I was missing furniture. and others, I did not find them anywhere.

9b91bc321f2fedeb9f31d2fdb11f6318.png

We got also one such report, but unable to reproduce at the moment. If you would get any details, that would help a lot

🤷‍♀️I would love to be able to tell how or when it happens. but I can't pinpoint the problem. I had placed the craft furniture in the smallest size. and suddenly the next day those were in their original size.

a zombie (not all) is also modified to its original size. but it doesn't happen all the time

🥺when there are 1 or two elements it is not serious, but sometimes I spend many hours fixing everything and a large "earthquake" occurs... it is not fun 👉👈

Thank you very much for adding the option to lock and change the height of our furniture. That led me to go back to the new map, and yesterday I spent my last hours fixing furniture and blocking it.

but... I went to sleep, and when I log into the game today, all my items are misplaced. higher or lower, bigger or smaller. nothing in its place. ;(

Hey☺

Could you add furniture blocking to the house system? It is very frustrating to move an object around the house by mistake and then not be able to put it back because it overlaps with other furniture.

an option to save changes, go back and cancel would not be a bad option either.

Greetings <3

One more year celebrating with our colleagues, between laughter, insecurities, challenges and learning. Thanks to all who are part of this beautiful community, to friends, to those who are not friends, to those who accompany us day by day and to those who are no longer. Everyone leaves their mark and they are the ones who make it so pleasant to spend our hours here.

happy 8th anniversary COA!!

*Karito*

bd57107fd24539b576c999f757b0bbc7.png

there is no game icon, but the game is open

Gyazo

Gyazo

the launcher closes itself. Only if I have another account open. if there is no other account open, the launcher remains on the screen.

I've had issues with the launcher for days. the bar icon is no longer there. and when I try to open a launcher again, having an open account, it stays for 1 second and then closes :(

greetings

It occurs to me that it would be very interesting if the housekeeper had the option to visit other players while inside our house. or maybe from some house rune dropdown

<3

in the case of the rune, something like: left button transports to our house. and right click, open the typical menu of the house npc

I will not give a comment on mechanics or crashes. I simply ask you to review the number of effects seen on each boss. that is, the sparkles that are produced are visible even if the setting has the effects disabled. I loved the instance, it seemed like a real challenge to meet the ini. but the problem of the effects (and more in the last boss) keeps me at 2 fps.

greetings

is it possible to obtain artifact without completing quest ?

if so how ?

no, you need to finish the instance at least 1 time to unlock the npc, and be able to see the recipes and buy materials.

if you complete it 1 time, then you can only focus on collecting trash from the beginning. nobody can sell you a artifact, because from what I've read, they are linked. then you need to create it yourself

the difference with always doing the ini until the end, is that when you kill Regin, he will drop an item to improve the purple artifact.

my darling

There have been many moons that we have seen spend together, sharing adventures, learning and smiles. watching people go by, some stayed and still accompany us, others have left us a beautiful memory that we will never forget.

I can only thank you for sharing so many hours here with me, for the words of encouragement, for the effort, for allowing me to get closer to you and be part of my life.

I love you, you broke all the barriers that I had built in my heart... now you live in it and I know that nothing would be the same without you.

Happy Valentines Day

~ Karito ~

my opinion is based on what I see in the game, what I hear in the chat room and read in the chat channels (the discontent of many of us with specific topics). I do not have the pleasure of meeting you xLutinex , some of your guild yes and they are people appreciated by me. I'm not going to get into a debate over something with you. I only expressed my feelings in this space where I saw that I could do it.

I will only say that your experience in the game is not the same as the rest. And what for you may be a little challenging to achieve (but achievable) for the rest of the players is sometimes impossible.

thank you grox for your warm words, I wish the rest of your team were as dedicated when expressing themselves as you are, and not the ones I have previously read by others in other forum discussions.

Greetings

In my case, it is not afraid to express my opinion. but many people take the comments in a bad way. they take it personally and then close the doors on the game. I don't like that. For this reason, many times it is better to let some vent by always looking at their own noses. and I just adjust to what they finally establish in the game.

As you have noticed, the requests, the opinions and the sensations that the game generates in ordinary people are not a priority.

no one cares what a smaller guild feels like, or players who don't have all the equipment at t13 or weapons at t17. the requirements of a small group of players are met, and the opinion of those who try to find the balance is devalued so that it is not just a game for a few.

if a sincere opinion is given about what 90% of players feel, a dev responds sarcastically, the remaining 10% of players jump like boiled milk and laugh in our face applauding that the farm was deactivated, after obtaining all of them artifacts.

"everyone had the opportunity to farm, some did and some didn't" yes, great. some had to upload crafts, do daily quests, and get to complete previous quests to get into ks. not all of us can make it as simple as another group of people could. Technically there was time for everything, since it does not fit in our plans that they put something and remove it after 3 days.

oh .. not all of us have someone who whispers behind us and warns us of some change or requirement for the new. (it's my way of thinking)

and sorry to say it here. I see that it is a discussion between two people.

my respects to you.