Housing Rework [Patch 10.7.0.1000]

• Official Post

"Fixed house furniture bonuses were providing crafting speed unintentionally for guests."

It also don't providing crafting speed for you, when you are in own house.

Hello,

We are not able to confirm it.

Can you please tell us if your furnitures are placed and if you are close or far from them? Maybe it is related to distance in external styles.

Can you please send screenshot of your crafting bonus along with tooltip? Maybe your bonus is too low to give noticeable speed difference.

Greetings

• After Housing Patch, Ambience-Bug which should have been fixed in the past have re-occurred in the residence right after moving "Varanas⇒Residece".

(Usually, a unique environmental sound that's heard in the central, east&west area of Varanas. The tone color like a church bell that continues to be heard from afar uninterruptedly. Occasionally, the sound "shaaaa..." is inserted on the way.)

Not sure if there are other places where similar Bug occurs.

Fix required.

• Hi,

if you click on a furniture (for example to move it), the furniture is shining that you focussed this item. Can you please implement, that the house interface is also focussing this furniture in the list of furnitures, if you click on a furniture in the house? Right now it is really annoying to remove a specific furniture (for example 1 chest at the entrance) if you have 200 same furnitures :/

Greetings

• Hi,

if you click on a furniture (for example to move it), the furniture is shining that you focussed this item. Can you please implement, that the house interface is also focussing this furniture in the list of furnitures, if you click on a furniture in the house? Right now it is really annoying to remove a specific furniture (for example 1 chest at the entrance) if you have 200 same furnitures :/

Greetings

It already seems to work like that, but the list is not jumping to the chosen furniture directly, so you need to scroll through in order to find the highlighted one. Would appreciate such jump functionality too :thumbup:

Also, the highlight has the same font color as the mouseover highlight, which makes it quite difficult to find the selected item in the list while hovering over it. Had the situation multiple times that my selected item was the first of the page, but I didn't realize, since I hovered over the first item on every page, so there was literally no difference. :pinch:

• To DEVs. I show just 3.

【Part 1】

About the search menu in the residence window.

It should be possible to specify a price range.

・Example 1: 1 to 300000

・Example 2: 1 to 1000

Input Check box: □Gold

■Diamond

■Ruby

□Phirius Token

■Ancient Mementos

□Energy of Justice

■PNC

…

In addition, "Low to High" and "High to Low" must be added as sort items.

Basically, the plan itself of Housing Rework is very good. However, but a severe opinion, the content is still insufficient.

【Part 2】

This impoliteness of tooltip should be rectified.

(He likes to hides behind the window frame)

【Part 3】

Some pieces of furniture (animals. Bunny etc) have a slow Graphics Processing when arranged. (also increases FPS)

I thought it was because I tried to put it in Bonfire, Barbecue, etc (because with flame effect), but it seems that the place doesn't matter.

There is no problem at the beginning of Place, but it gradually becomes slow GP while adjusting the size, position, etc.

(It may be because the graphic data size of animals is unnecessarily large? Just a guess)

Also, when trying to place Bunny (Style5), game crashes.

Incidentally, client reinstallation is troublesome, so I haven't done it yet. This report is just in case.

This time, that's all.

• I'm asking just in case.

https://chroniclesofarcadia.co…%20in%20internal%20houses.

Fixed night ambience in internal houses.

Is this what mean by this "fix is complete"?

If so, then it has almost not been fixed, has it?

To be precise, sometimes there are no symptoms, but most of the time they do occur.

Just for the record, this happens not only in Atlas, but also when I come home from any area.

This isn't a symptom unique to Atlas.

Not only the night, but also the dimness of dawn and dusk, or the dusky tones of Tasuq, all continue after entering the Residence.

Normal condition. (*But even this is slightly different in color

and brightness from before the rework patch. Slightly brighter than before)

Tasuq ⇒ Residence

I forget where it was, but a certain field ⇒ Residence (by "Home-sweet-home")

Not only the brightness and color tone, but also the direction of the object's shadow (the direction of the light source) are all different from those of normal Residence.

By the way, the Geforce driver is up-to-date.(Well, probably irrelevant.)

• Hey☺

Could you add furniture blocking to the house system? It is very frustrating to move an object around the house by mistake and then not be able to put it back because it overlaps with other furniture.

an option to save changes, go back and cancel would not be a bad option either.

Greetings <3

• Hello

to bring the learning bonus to 1000, you need a lot of tinkered furniture. But just these reduce the fps in the house massively. Also you need a lot of other furniture to increase the XP and TP bonus.

Can't you change all the furniture to use less fps or give the bonus if they are just in the item list?

I myself have a fps of 7-9 in my house with 630 items, and only when I hide the crafted items does it increase to 20-30.

Greetings

• I myself, have a fps of 7-9 in my house with 630 items. And only by hiding the crafted items does it rise to 20 - 30.

I got the exactly same issue. I even hided all my crafting furnitures under the ground (out of sight) and scaled them down as much as possible, but still got barely more than 20-25 FPS, which feels very uncomfortable. I even had to remove the unnecessary stuff, got no decoration at all anymore, which really sucks. Still can't understand the change about the crafting furnitures, they should just revert them.

• Can I suggest comments?
    Currently my house is too big and enough. So I'd like to suggest you add a punching bag or something like that. That way I can fully training myself inside my house. then we can both training and also +xp and +tp at the same time.
    Greetings

• Can I suggest comments?
    Currently my house is too big and enough. So I'd like to suggest you add a punching bag or something like that. That way I can fully training myself inside my house. then we can both training and also +xp and +tp at the same time.
    Greetings

i asked for that like 2 years ago, i thought it would help out with the lag with all the ppl at the same training areas. ^^

• Official Post

Can I suggest comments?
    Greetings

Hello,

This is already planned along with Buildings in future.

Greetings

• Suggestion. Can we have a new transport book for our house? I would like to teleport to different zones inside my house since the place is giant.

• To DEV, 4 cases.

This time too, Some items are likely to be already known situationally, but as usual, just in case.

【Part1】

What's this?

『Residence』, right?.

As this rings a bell by any chance, I tried several times (even though I didn't want to do it), but I noticed that the only time the brightness/color becomes normal in the case of "Atlas => Residence" is when the room is treated as entering "Volcano".

(I don't use the newly added House Style, so I don't know anything about what happens when player enter those)

In other styles, the brightness bugs occurs, it seems.

Also, it seems that the default house style itself is "Volcano".

(In other words, if Player start with a house when Player log-in, it will be Volcano. After that, it seems to be random whether it becomes "Residence" or "Volcano" when you return home).

No matter what one thinks, this seems a known thing by all accounts, but just a reminder, as usual, for pushing DEV.

【Part2】

As can see, it's impossible to display the "Housekeeper (confusing...) Menu Window" and the newly renovated "Residence Window" on top of the old "Housekeeper (Servant) Attributes" Window.

Improvement needs.

【Part3】

I hope furnishings of this.

In particular, not due to abnormal preferences, but because I want to use them a firm purposes.

And just one more thing.

I would like to see like this realistic, simple and stylish two-handed sword also furnished.

(Housed in the Zwinger Palace in Dresden)

【Part4】

Hey.

Bunny (Style5), which I reported a bug the other day, has disappeared from my Bank and from the Shop's product lineup, but will you give me a refund? It' s 100D.

I don't care, cause I dislike bunny. But you have to pay me back.

I want a refund with a proper apology.

It' s better not to act like a sneak thief.

That's all.

Edited once, last by Pacino: Typo error correct ().

• Official Post

Bunny (Style5), which I reported a bug the other day, has disappeared from my Bank and from the Shop's product lineup

With one of patches a few week ago it was replaced with another Bunny id since this one was broken.

Style 1 and Style 5 were identical so Style 5 is deleted and existing items are changed to Style 1.

You should check again, as nothing was lost. If you still can't find it, please contact support.

Greetings

• Thank you a reply, DEV Grox.

Actually, last night around 1:30 (17:30 CEST 10/26)? I noticed it, and thought about writing about it later, but I suddenly became so sleepy that I couldn't even be bothered to write, so I was going to ask tomorrow.

When money is involved, even if only a small amount, men become nervous whether like it or not.

Roger that.

And.

in Bank                           Moved to inventory

I don't know if you're aware of this, but as you can see, the one in question doesn't show an icon.

(Well, as expected, it's impossible to notice at this. For this reason, I thought would ask the question again as of last night)

Now I want you to do something about this when you can afford it.

That's all. Best Regards.

• Thank you very much for adding the option to lock and change the height of our furniture. That led me to go back to the new map, and yesterday I spent my last hours fixing furniture and blocking it.

but... I went to sleep, and when I log into the game today, all my items are misplaced. higher or lower, bigger or smaller. nothing in its place. ;(

• Official Post

Also it would be nice to have filter for furniture that are not placed yet.

You can already sort by this and then scroll.

Thank you very much for adding the option to lock and change the height of our furniture. That led me to go back to the new map, and yesterday I spent my last hours fixing furniture and blocking it.

but... I went to sleep, and when I log into the game today, all my items are misplaced. higher or lower, bigger or smaller. nothing in its place. ;(

We got also one such report, but unable to reproduce at the moment. If you would get any details, that would help a lot.

Greetings

• We got also one such report, but unable to reproduce at the moment. If you would get any details, that would help a lot

🤷‍♀️I would love to be able to tell how or when it happens. but I can't pinpoint the problem. I had placed the craft furniture in the smallest size. and suddenly the next day those were in their original size.

a zombie (not all) is also modified to its original size. but it doesn't happen all the time

🥺when there are 1 or two elements it is not serious, but sometimes I spend many hours fixing everything and a large "earthquake" occurs... it is not fun 👉👈

• Official Post

We got also one such report, but unable to reproduce at the moment. If you would get any details, that would help a lot

🤷‍♀️I would love to be able to tell how or when it happens. but I can't pinpoint the problem. I had placed the craft furniture in the smallest size. and suddenly the next day those were in their original size.

a zombie (not all) is also modified to its original size. but it doesn't happen all the time

🥺when there are 1 or two elements it is not serious, but sometimes I spend many hours fixing everything and a large "earthquake" occurs... it is not fun 👉👈

Just to clarify, when issue occurs it is only height and scale? Or also position in horizontal axis?

Greetings