Launcher

• I've had issues with the launcher for days. the bar icon is no longer there. and when I try to open a launcher again, having an open account, it stays for 1 second and then closes :(

greetings

• I think for me it's something like:

• the first time start launcher > start game > launcher minimizes (and can be pinned to the taskbar)
    • then you can right-click on the pinned icon in the task bar and open new game clients
    • BUT if instead you start launcher again while it's running already (old NoCheckVersion habits don't die :D ) and a client is also already running then at some point this happens
    • basically a launcher starts, if you are fast enough you can click on start game button in the launcher, client starts and launcher minimizes, you see the icon in the taskbar for a moment and then the icon vanishes (and there is no "Chronicles of Arcadia Launcher" background process in task manager either)
    • and also if after starting the launcher you do not click fast on the start game button, the not-minimized launcher window also gets killed

To start the client - fine, I just need to click on start button fast enough :D And maybe it's a good thing that there is no launcher background process? :D :D

Once this happens (it seems: because of 2nd launcher started while old launcher and a client was running already) the situation resets to normal (pinned launcher icon in the task bar) only after closing all clients.

• Here is a video of the initial, correct situation:

(note that clicks are highlighted in red)

And here is what happens when you start a 2nd launcher while one is already running and there is another client running already too:

* launcher gets reopened, icon vanishes, all good

* but then: without any click the window closes

* so I do it again and this time click fast on the start button

* launcher minimizes, client starts, and you see the icon for a moment but then it's gone

* (and it's not in the hidden icons, and there is no launcher process in task manager, the process got killed)

(But: all good. I don't need this launcher running in the background, let it die, you don't have to fix this if you ask me :P )

Closed the thread.