Posts by Ladykarito

___!!!///. I was late, but sure.
    __( ô ô ) Welcome to the family and thank you for the positive
    oO-(_)-Oo and joyful comments every day. :thumbup:

☻/ღ˚
    /▌*˛
    / \ ˚.

Hello! I have noticed that they have not yet put the option to buy them from common merchants. but you can get ammo in hos (normal mode) in the meantime. ;)
    regards:thumbup:

Si, Rivendel tiene un gran porcentaje de gente hispana. cuando quieras puedes ubicarnos en el juego facilmente. ;)
    Estaremos gustosos de recibirte y ayudarte

hola buenas yo tengo una pc de baja gama por que mi pc es un intel core 2 duo e7500 4gb de ram ddr3 y una grafica nvidea gt 9600 y el juego todo bajo y la resolución 1980x1080 y los fps me van a 30 pero el problema esta en que si yo quito la interface con control + z de los 30 fps me pasa a 80 y 110 fps a ver si ven eso yo creo que es la interfaz es mi punto de vista por que la mayoria de la gente tiene pc de gama alta con 2080gtx y me encanta la idea del 64bit pero ojala reparen los fps para toda la gente que tenga pc gama alta como media o baja gracias :**

hello . I have a low-end pc because my pc is an intel core 2 duo e7500, 4gb of ram ddr3 and a nvidea gt 9600 graphics , and the game is all low and the resolution 1980x1080. the fps go to 30 . but the problem is In that if I remove the interface with control + z, of 30 fps it goes to 80 and 110 fps to see if they see that . I think it is the interface is my point of view because most people have high-end PC with 2080gtx. I love the idea of 64bit but hopefully fix the fps for all the people who have a high-end pc as medium or low thanks

:*

Nose, diciembre esta proximo a febrero, lo cual trae San valentin. los eventos de relacion no son seguidos. y no hace mucho tuvimos uno.

I don't know, December is close to February, which brings Valentine's Day. relationship events are not many a year. and not long ago we had one.

If you right-click the green UA button, and deactivate the last option, it will stop removing skills and pets. (the option that removes the shiny edge on the buttons)

Gremio: Rivendel

‌Nombre del líder del gremio: Cámus

Nombres de los Participantes Vistos En La Captura de Pantalla:

Cámus - Paluzara - Karito - Pinochin - Picarodeplaya - Solara - Bandido - Tenebris - Meeda - Roku - Lucho - Ustay - Kakasbal - Kanack

Time is counted only when you are online. Monsters spawns every 6 hours. They are spawned only in normal zones, so if you were in instance or house, battleground, minigame etc. when 6 hours passed, once you enter normal zone they should spawn within 60 seconds.

To receive buff stack you must use potion while monsters are spawned (they disappear after 10 minutes). You can receive potion every 4 hours, and it's duration is 6 hours. You can have only 1 potion at once.

Greetings

y consulta : si se desconecta la cuenta por un momento o unas horas... se pierde el conteo ?

and i query: if the account is disconnected for a moment or a few hours ... is the count lost?

Hello,

You need gather 10 stacks of buff and then wait when this festival ends, and once another festival is running go talk to complete quest.

Greetings

Mi duda al respecto es... ¿ es necesario dejar el personaje conectado dia y noche para que aparezca el conteo de potenciadores ? estar al finalizar las 6hs junto a Anna ? no entiendo eso. hay poca informacion y mucha especulacion.

si eres tan amable de formular un instructivo... te estariamos muchos muy agradecidos. en verdad es un titulo que muchos desean conseguir

My question in this regard is ... is it necessary to leave the character connected day and night for the count to appear? be at the end of 6 hours with Anna? I do not understand that. there is little information and much speculation.

If you are so kind to formulate an instructional ... we would be very grateful. it is really a title that many want to achieve

- Encuentra los diferentes Comerciantes Misteriosos para conseguir importantes artículos a muy bajo costo.

- Si tienes algún problema que no puedes solucionar, siempre puedes encontrar ayuda llamando a los GM.

----------------------------------------------------

- Find the different Mystery Merchants to get important items at a very low cost.

- If you have a problem that you cannot solve, you can always find help by calling the GM.

----------------------------------------------------

- Finden Sie die verschiedenen Mystery Merchants, um wichtige Gegenstände zu sehr niedrigen Kosten zu erhalten.

- Wenn Sie ein Problem haben, das Sie nicht lösen können, können Sie jederzeit Hilfe finden, indem Sie den GM anrufen.

Parece una buena propuesta. Podrían dar la opción de elegir el efecto de la relación durante la boda. así como se elige en las mascotas zodiacales. así sería mucho más inclusivo

It seems like a good proposal. They could give the option to choose the effect of the relationship during the wedding. as well as it is chosen in the zodiacal pets. that way it would be much more inclusive

Mis mas calidos saludos a todos los Arcadianos. aqui les dejo mis fotografias del transcurso del evento 6° aniversario

My warmest greetings to all Arcadians. Here are my photos from the 6th anniversary event.

Después de mucho tiempo, regresé a la ciudad que me dio tantas alegrías y aventuras.

After a long time, I returned to the city that gave me so many joys and adventures.

La fiesta estaba por comenzar y un gran pastel nos esperaba a todos.

The party was about to begin and a big cake awaited us all.

Juntos trabajando en equipo, logramos superar muchos obstáculos.

Together working as a team, we managed to overcome many obstacles

Luchamos con todas nuestras fuerzas en Warnoken Arena, logrando divertirnos y obteniendo elementos para todos. Feliz de poder terminarlo.

We fight with all our might in the Warnoken Arena, managing to have fun, and getting elements for everyone. Happy to be able to finish it.

Luchamos en PvP, reímos, matamos y morimos. pero disfrutamos de un hermoso momento con nuestros amigos

We fight in PvP, we laugh, we kill and we die. but we enjoyed a beautiful moment with our friends

Los amigos son siempre nuestro pilar. recuerdos que se guardan en el corazón

Friends are always our pillar. memories that are kept in the heart

En el evento de relaciones, estamos llenos de familia, padres, hijos, amigos y amantes. todos felizmente subimos niveles juntos.

At the Relationship Event, we are filled with family, parents, children, friends and lovers. we all happily climb levels together.

Más batallas con compañeros. a veces somos más, a veces somos menos. pero siempre en compañía

More battles with colleagues. sometimes we are more, sometimes we are less. but always in company

Kekonee nos espera a todos para llenarnos de regalos. la visita diaria que nadie quiere perderse.

Kekonee awaits all of us, to fill us with gifts. the daily visit that nobody wants to miss.

Espero que hayan disfrutado esta temporada tanto como yo. Estoy feliz de compartir esta aventura con tan buenos compañeros.

I hope you enjoyed this season as much as I did. I am happy to share this adventure with such good colleagues.

Olvidaba mencionar, mi nombre es (I forgot to mention, my name is): Karito

Muchas gracias por la informacion, el dia de ayer pude mandarle PM a Thor por el motivo del evento. aguardo alguna respuesta en lo que sea posible.
    muchas gracias =)