Posts by Idhril

Hey Wesker I suggest to make Warrior/Mage also a Chain Class like Scouts have Scout Mage wo is also Magical and Physical.

This would be funny.

kind regard

Warden/Bard

Nothing changed on Warden/Bard this class ok but cant really compete because ID (1491274) has such high cd (3sec) so i suggest to reduce the cooldown from this skill to 2 sec cooldown or increase the damage from skill ID (493385) from 1926 -> 2550.

Kind Regard Idhril

As I can see most Mages currently underperform in comparison to other Dps Metas and need a slightly buff.

Excluded from my experience are Mage/Warlock and Mage/Rouge they are still strong.

cut in half is maybe abit to much currently it makes 565% , maybe Start slowly with a nerf to 510%

"This class can use AoE permamently. No class should have AoE like this."

Some classes can use aoe with 1sec cooldown

Yeah I am offended you got me. I always watch other ppl xD and ask them how to play classes :D

I am not. I think this is just not necessary.

Beside this:

"What about adding no gear durability loss with the aura of reviving?"-Lutine

Is a very good idea since this upgrade is quite "expensive".

Warrior warlock has abit low substain in single target and is very good in bigpulls with buffs and do more than other dps in this situations but in my pov it's needed because otherwise it's will not keep up with other dps in orkham. Because they earn much more beside bigpulls with cds.

So for me the latest changes work out quite well

Full burst single target is also good.

So for me no changes needed even a buff or a nerf. And keep in mind you need/should use another rune which you have to craft and build and roll another weapon.

If the developers to consider to make nostalgia instances harder keep In mind that not everyone is playing on this level we do. So I prefer a buffed modus for this instances which you can activate with one NPC inside for example. Dropping some amount of gold would be insane.

Greetings

Bard Scout what I saw was really strong in single target(1week ago) maybe abit to strong but idk how it perform in orkham but in FA HM it performed very op. Burst and substain was insane.

But I have something the class was fine in gameplay and fun like it was before the patches single bleed on one target I suggest to rework it completely or reroll it to old warrior bleed gameplay if you think bleed was way to strong. Just adjust the multiplier

/script local _,SysTitle,_ = GetATF_Title(1); local boss = UnitSex("target") > 2; local _,SysTitle2,_ = GetATF_Title(2); local _,Titel = GetCurrentTitle(); if SysTitle ~= "Festmahl Zubereiter" and not boss then SetATF_Title(532149); end; if SysTitle ~= "Leuchtender Pfadfinder" and boss then SetATF_Title(532134); end; if Titel ~= "Zhargos' Bezwinger" then

SetTitleRequest(532153); end; here for all no script players just put you're kitty execute behind this

Idk what happen in youre runs but for me it feels like that other players as dps don't perform as good as they can. Remember this warden/bard scruti from you're guild. I don't remember from who or when exactly it was but It wasn't never over perform and definitely not stronger than warrior Mage or leather metas. But I saw here some topscruit screenshots pls compare with equal gear and knowledge players

Otherwise things get nerfed who don't need it

I 100% agree. + Bleed was a way to compete with other classes.