Posts by Idhril

Then consider to change that these classes who are designed to be a Tank with cloth, leather and chain gear needs to be played in plate gear. Skills needs to be adjusted But i think its no big deal. Maybe add a Skill like the bard have : when u wear cloth Gear its like now. If you are on plate youre skills are different then before with Plate. It makes it possible to be Tank in low inis with cloth and so on and in dark core you need plate.idhril

I have a important question. Why do you changed the System that you get a reward for every Boss? In the very long time ago you get a reward for every bosskill(a setitem with a stat on it) Now you have to farm the whole ini to get something… but what when you have to go sleep or youre raid is gettin to weak because the run lasts to long. In my eyes the dark Coreini is Made for fulltimegamers with no Job or reallife. Kind regard idhril.

How much time do you have planned for clearing Dark Core when its on farm Status? I ask because in my eyes it will takes to long. Dont missunderstand me, the ini looks perfect, have nice Events and new stuff, which is awesome. But as a Player with a "normal" time from 3h of gaming a day in the evening(i personally find it very much) its not possible if you have not the big ultra dps there and i mean really big dps + you need a really decent setup. Nobody can be carried threw the ini(which is ok in my eyes because of endcontet).

The ini design(optics) are the best i have ever seen on coa tbh!

I think the ini should be shorten in some parts, but maybe its only me who thinks to much dramatic.

i want to see more opinions from other players.

Rouge/mage is cool but horrible to play if you wanna do the highest dmg -> you need sooo much ammo. In 10 minutes of fight arround 3000-5000 pls reduce the costs of the ammo for Enlivened Blade and maybe change it to a direct hit with aoe spread dmg arround the target or aoe skill which perform in a radius arround the player. It would be nice if the cooldown from

set to 2-3 seconds but increase the dmg abit.

If you give a stamina convertion to K/Wd, please add an active part to a passive.

K/Wd is a fun dps class and I'd hate so see that change.

The skill could be akin to D/Wl: "Converts x% of your stamina to strength, but reduces your patk by y%." This way it wouldn't benefit chain K/WD

I suggest to do it like this:

It will be good when the skill for transformation(stam->str) designed like the 104 bard ISS for example.(plate gear is on -> get the buff)

The change from the champion/priest has literally killed this class, because it has no damage Support now anymore. why not change it to 11% for Party instead of 11% only for Player. 10%lowerd would be a 100%nerf of this buff. now there is no reason to play this class anymore. the aoe dmg nerf from 100 range to 60 is abit to much in my eyes maybe change it to 75 range

Every Level of plussing Weapons has a diffrent glow effect, maybe its possible to choose when its +20 the glow effect that you really want or Match with youre skin. i prefer 17-19 :D maybe with an is item or with Customizing Shop which i prefer

Thanks for Bard/Knight this Tank-Class feels very nice and flawless, it performs great :) but have a little lag of physical defense. Fullbuffed with gold gear i am arround 3.3kk with def sigel abit over 4kk :) maybe you can change 104 ISS Skill ID:1491361 for Tank's to : Music Rune: Sturdiness: "Increase physical defense by 20%" is way more useful because the 20% aggro and 300 points parry have no impact to this class and beacuase of its the 104 ISS it should be something great.

Best regard Ídhril.

but why improving or making new card system? i mean new cards now are expensive .

it was fine before the new system.

old system was grind = success or not if its not dropped.

but now you need to grind and refine and use a big amount of diamonds or Gold+golden soulstone which requires more grind .I think all people where fine with it if it stay at the old system.

i think game designers should dont forget that new players should do all this stuff too they need months to keep up on endgame lvl and alot of diamonds i think its deterrent to every new Player how much they have to do, much diamonds to spend, grinding stuff, crafts and craft gear.

i think it dont looks like a bright future if it goes this way further.

i have fear that it will escalate abit.

Best regard idhril

Alone

I am alone

and fine with it

i enjoy my mascarpone

alone.

I pop the lid

and enjoy my beer.

alone.

If i want to be with others

i wish i had a Clone