Posts by Idhril

if the content will be more difficult as it is you can play in a few month alone on this Server.

we tried yusalien for hours but dont get very much dmg on Boss after playing event. For us this Boss will last 20 mins+ and we have to play like 100x event(we dont killed we got him on 70%) one mistake and ppl are dead. It is a big diffrence if you have very high dmg in grp and play like 10x event.

B1 is also strong to beat for lower dmg groups.

it is a kind of gearcheck.

Not every Player deal the same high dmg in goldgear. I think sometimes this game focussed to much on high end gamers here.

If its to easy for you guys Devs can think about Ultramode with loot x2 from Boss. ;D

For us this ini is challenging enough.

Good Morning idhril

I really think all the events should be activated at X % of the boss HP. Having best party allow you to skip most of them and that is not nice for anyone.

Not everyone can go there, full dps most of the bosses and its done. It shouldn't be the way to do these inis.

For example b2 freezing. Let's say we do the event every 25% HP. All groups should do it 4 times. Not some op groups 4 times and others 15 because dps is lower or the classes aren't the best broken meta.

I totally agree with it.

"Those changes MIGHT be good, but i prefer to see few more small changes step by step in the way of making balance, not radical change everything in one patch.

In General it would be nice to see more often small patches with little change like 2% - 3% etc. not like completely changeing the whole class or skills" -deszcz2

But this Class need a bit more than - 10 % poison dmg

I think dr/wl need a nerf from 130% to 105% poisen dmg not from 130% to 120%.

I think its balanced if you nerf 25% dmg.

And i think this is to much.

10% is fine i think.

In addition to it:

I recommend this skill by 2500 + 1 INT Poison Dmg

Here i recommand to decrease the damage increase for the stacks to 50%

And the class will perform good as usual.

But not this strong.

Hey,

if i summons a Oak Spirit i get fixed 20% Parry and its way to high because every hit that i get is parried now.

The skill description is a mix of english and german.

You can see 107.39% permanently.

My Suggestion for this :

Bye, best Regards.

Hi, all Arcadians :)

I overthinked the current state about the Knight/Mage, Knight/Rouge, which are nice to play and easy to get/keep the aggro, like the Knight/Rouge, Knight/Mage.

Finally the Knight/Druid, which i really enjoy to play, but something is missing.

It is possible to play all of these combinations.

In one hand the Knight/Druid , got three Aoes to get the threat from the mobs , like the Knight/Rouge. But the Skill Earth Cleave does way to low aggro on mobs.

On the other hand you really got nice support for the raid.

All hits that i made were critical and on the exact same mob. Under the effect of threaten and the selfbuffs from the current class.

Knight/Druid under effect of : Potent Blessing, Threaten, Earthly Protection and at least Enhanced Armor.

Earth Cleave got an aggro multiplier by x2.5.

In comparison to this comes the Knight/Rouge with:

Knight/Rouge under effect of : Crazy Blades, Threaten, Panther's Blessing and at least Enhanced Armor.

Same mob and again critical hits. This skill hit two times and both hits were critical.

In this case you see there are 2 mobs, one which i hit onetime critical and one hit normal and the second mob which i hit two times critical.

The threat is way more higher in comparison with the threat from Earthcleave.

Also Dance of Two Blades got a lower cooldown from 5 seconds.

Earthcleave got a cooldown from 8 seconds, which is way to long i think.

Here is my suggestion:

Example 1

Reduce the cooldown from 8 to 5 seconds.

Example 2

In this case the aggro multiplier must be increased form 2.5 to 5.

Example 3

(Which i prefer the most)

Increase the aggro multiplier from 2.5 to 7.5 so it is nearly equal to the aggropoints with Dance of Two Blades.

Have a nice Day :)