Posts by grknkrdn1299

Then go for it, M/S deals decent dmg even w/o the pet being op in high def content... compared to the physical wardens its dmg is really good =O

I am afraid other mage classes are much better than m/s in rofl. They just need to change its pet. Pet doesnt have good dmg like old times

Pet classes are better if player attack is lower compared to your target's def, so I'd wait for Orkham release... if boss defences increase, pet classes will shine again ^^

Yes i know that pet classes are usually good in high instances. But in my opinion we should play m/s in every instance. For now this class is very bad in RoFL because pet has very low dmg. Maybe they should reduce pet's magical attack and increase magical damage instead. My pet has 1.8m magical attack and 70k magical damage when i summon it. Magical damage seems really very low for me. I hope they change all pet classes to be playable classes in every instance

I just realized that when i use 95 warden iss and i recieve Swift as a Gazelle buff, i can also recieve Animal Spirit's Embrace buff from 104 iss.

But when i use 104 iss first, i can never recieve Swift as a Gazelle buff from 95 iss at same time. Here is a screenshot from itnal camp testing.

In this screenshot i used 95 iss first and i got Swift as a Gazelle buff. Then i used 104 warden iss and i got both buffs at same time.

In this screenshot i used 104 iss first and then i used 95 warden iss.( I know that we have only 50% chance to get Swift as a Gazelle buff, but when we dont get buff our iss hits twice)

As you can see 104 warden iss prevents me get 95 iss buff. Please fix this bug.

Regarding Mage/Scout

This class still needs some changes. It has been a long time since last time i saw this class in an instance. In my opinion m/s pet is still weak. In last changes you gave its pet extra magical attack. But this magical attacks seems kind of useless with so low magical damage. Can you increase its pet's magical damage more ? I mean this class is weak in AoE. It should be powerful in single target damage. But our pet deals like 2x6m dmg with burst. It is not enough for any instance.

Actually in my opinion pet classes are weak in overall. They need some changes to return meta

Regarding to warrior/mage

Since DEVs changed this class to only use 2-h magical sword, we are playing with 1x recon rune only. I play with -81% aggro with both warrior 85 iss and priest 55 iss. And that is not enough. This class has really high aggro in single target. Can you make this skill reduce our aggro by 30% ? It would be awesome i think.

Greetings

Edit: Also the possibility in future contents, to pull as many as you survive (without mobs resetting) would be nice.

Good idea, i hate when mobs reset their aggro and become immune in dark core. Sometimes pets pull mobs in dark core and they attack our team. I cant take aggro because they become immune. They should change this stuff in dark core.
    And i must aggre with other things you said.

And they should also increase aggro multiplier of some skills in warden tanks such as Frantic Briar and Power of the Wood Spirit.    

Target casting bar is existing in base UI. Should it not be visible, you should check your addons to see which is removing it.

Or did you mean target casting time being displayed in seconds displayed like cast bar?

Greetings

I mean when i had UI Changes Plugin in AU addon, i used to see a cast bar in here :

since i removed UI Changes Plugin, i dont see anything anymore. If i cant see when enemy casts some skill, it will be a great problem for me

One last request from you, we just killed world boss but since i deleted UI Changes plugin i didnt see spell casting bar of enemy. How can i see spell casting bar on enemy without addon ?

Hello , i solved problem. When i deleted UI Changes Plugin, it fixed. But sadly i cant see durability of my items anymore from character frame, is there any other addon that shows durability of my items ?

What you can do is turn them on in small groups especially if you have a specific version of these, kind of like testing in steps. This way, you can figure out which addon or mix of addons is causing the issue. Once you find the culprit, it'll be a lot easier to fix the problem or work around it.

Hi, i figured out that AU addon caused this problem. But i dont know which plugin of AU addons causing this problem. I am still trying to find out

here is list of my addons

au x64, simpledamagelog, kittyx64, multibuy, asbw, bagsell, cenedrilhelper, charplan x64, dailynotes x64, dungeonloots x64, extendedmacroicon, invite, lootit x64, necrohelper, scrutinizer, slash_afk, project, transmutor, vactionbar, vcthreatmeter

This skill says it will be cancelled when we enter Disassembly Mode State. So technically we can use this skill and cancel shield mode, and it can still deal damage if we dont enter disassembly mode. But when i leave shield form, i see Rune overload buff on me but it doesnt inflict damage anything and it consumes rage every second.

I cant click some skillbars in Right Action Bar. In first 5 slots i can only click some parts of bars. These parts where i pointed with red color cannot be clicked. And this situation is same for every class.

Not for some classes. There is a problem with Right Action Bar.

Regarding to mage/champion

this class was better before you added 1-h hammer. It was good in both single target burst and in aoe burst.

Now it is only good at aoe, but not like old times. Please make static field's range 150 again . And make this skill increase wind dmg again. ID : 491156. Or maybe you can increase magical damage bonus of this skill instead ID: 498871

You are right about instances. I also dont want DEVs to bring 3-4 nostalgia instance every year. 6 people instances are not fun. We need a big instances like Dark Core. I would prefer 1 big instance in a year rather than 4-5 small and boring instances every year. Nostalgia instances are not so fun. We are killing a few mobs and doing some boss events.

I didnt like this AoD also. We should spend our time with farming high endgame instances not AoD or nostalgia instances.

In my opinion next nostalgia instances should be easier. And DEVs should focus on endgame instances.

Please developers make nostalgia instances easy and bring 12- people endgame instances in every 1 or 2 years

About Warden/Warrior.

Please make Feral Leader skill decrease aggro of all raid members, not just our party members.

Skill ID: 499900

Make Coat of Arms skill not to be broken when we are far away from eachother. Bound should be broken only when we die or other person dies.We should use this skill only once in my opinion. Skill ID: 494611

Warden tanks have good aggro on single target but they have an AoE aggro problem.

Please reduce cooldown of this skill for all warden tanks

Frantic Briar ( Skill ID: 1490330)

And you should also increase aggro of Power of the Wood Spirit. (Skill ID : 493392).

It is not easy to do big pulls with warden class.

I hope you understand me. Thanks

Regarding to Warrior/Knight

this class is very fun to play but it needs some changes in my opinion.

. This skill gives us extra aggro for only 12 seconds. We need to use this skill so often to get extra aggro. Please make this skill a 15 minute buff, like you changed knight's threaten skill before. If not, make it non-global cd skill and increase buff time to 24 seconds. So we dont need to use this skill so often.
    Skill ID : 491485

And you can also reduce cooldown of this skill . 6 seconds cooldown seems too much. Please make it 4 or 5 seconds. And make this skill not to trigger global cooldown as well. Skill ID : 492616

Knight/druid has good AoE aggro but i think it is bad on single target. I mean unlike knight/warrior and knight/mage,

i cant take aggro with . I need to use or even if there is only 1 mob. But maybe it is because i have tier 11 weapon. I am not so sure