Posts by grknkrdn1299

Hello, new lower set can be created with items from orkham. But people cant do anything with their gold lower set.

So everyone sells it in ah. My suggestion is to bring a new feature to use rofl gold items ( lower set and accesorries) to make new orkham items with less materials. Lets give NPC rofl gold item and create our new items without blueprint.

I feel like nobody will be able to sell their gold rofl items in ah. Maybe this could be more useful.

About Mage/Warrior class

I think 15% magical attack nerf of 70 elite skill is unnecessary (Skill ID : 499589).

In endgame instances like orkham we need higher magical attack. This is a huge nerf for mage/warrior.

Instead you can change 70 elite skill to give us magical damage based on 30% base strength and 25% base stamina.

You are right, bleed should always be used. But maybe target's 80% of defense should be ignored by our bleed. When it ignoes 100% def, it becomes too powerful

Hi, i have an idea. Sometimes we pull maximum roll on good stats but our red negative attribute destroys our green stat.

Bring another type of corruption crystal that only changes our negative attribute. Of course make it expensive, for an example 1 pnc = 1 negative attribute crystal

Hi, Orkham is really beatiful instance but you need to change some stuff in corrupted weapon rolling. I mean for an example you can delete Staff Attack Speed bonus. Which class needs Staff Attack Speed ? And you should delete some negative stats from some weapons. For an example Magical weapons should never get negative magical attack bonus.

Imagine you rolled 24 staff damage but your negative stat is 50% magical attack. So you need to roll again and again.

• Increased Finishing Hammer 2-H hammer damage gain to 76.9% from 64.1% (+8% damage)

Thanks for this buff, people were not playing with 2-h hammer. I hope we see more people playing with 2-h weapon in champion class

This happened 11 days ago. Sorry i couldnt post this on forum because i was busy. There were 2 mobs inside jerath and i hit them with champion's shock overload skill (ID: 1490321). Then jerath came to organs. Is this possible to fix or is that a rare bug ?

Hello, i dont know if any other player suggested this before. But maybe you should bring gold package for arcadia coins. Maybe we should buy gold package for 10k arcadia coins. I dont know maybe you can adjust arcadia coins price and amount of gold that we can recieve from gold package. Because gold package from atlas defense is not enough atm. Players need more gold for everything.

Hi, do we need to clear orkham to convert our corrupted tier stones into real mana stones ? Can you just change NPCs to be clickable without clearing instance ? Because sometimes we need to use NPCs immediately and we have no party to clear instance

Please developers, consider increasing number of corruption crystals in orkham intance. Sometimes we spend 100 corruption shards and get no result for our weapon. You should increase amount of crystals at least 6x or 7x

Correct me i am wrong, but as far as i know, these new items cannot be sold if they are equipped. So if i make my gear with full dark items. I can only sell DC items ? People will no longer say something like WTS gear or WTT gear. This needs to change.

Actually Arcane Forge is not so bad. But maybe they should decrease defense of mobs. So even people with low gear can farm them. Some of my friends are having problems with farming there

-> in the current state plate gear will be useless. I think there are some changes needed or we have a new 1 class only meta again

Greetings

Yes exactly. Warlock/Knight is much better than knight and warden tanks now. Warden and Knight tanks need to be buffed to be playable in orkham

Hi, maybe you should increase gold price of corrupted tier stones and reduce gold price of random fusion stone from 10k to 1k. So, if you are a rich player you can make corrupted tier stones and save your time. If you are not a rich player you can just make dirty tier stones with cheap gold price and spend some time on it.

Hi, in my recent rofl runs i realized that i always have higher pdmg inside jerath than anywhere else in instance. In every burst i have like maximum 1.5kk pdmg with warrior/druid. But insided jerath, i see like 1.9kk pdmg. Can developers tell me what is wrong with jerath ? I use tier 15 katana always but i have different dmg in jerath.

Jerath screenshot :

Balton screenshot :

I am confused a little bit. Can you tell me how i reach 1.9kk dmg ?

Hi, i just realized that we cant buy Arena of Darkness titles again if we already have them. How can we sell these titles then ? I have 5k nero coins but sadly they are useless now. Please change these title items to be obtainable even if we have them.

Hello, Can you bring some skins which gives our characters special visual effects ? For an example you can bring a special visual effect to weapons which makes them fire weapons, ice weapons, poison weapons, lightning weapons and even make them dark weapons. You can bring similar effects to armors also. It would be amazing if we put some special visual effects to our shoulders, our hands, and even our boots.

But please dont bring all beatiful visual effects with pnc. You should put some of them to itemshop with diamond price

It was 99.9% obvious that this is an unintended Bug but I understand how Tarsq came to his conclusion. Imo it was avoidable by Byte, if he explained that Tarsqs conclusion (95 ISS -> 104 ISS works so 104 ISS -> 95 ISS should work, too) while correct is not what will be fixed, but the assumption itself.

Either way, Warden having 15% Atkspeed twice is not op at all because even before fix, both ISS had shared Cooldown of 8 Seconds. So even if it got "fixed" to Tarsqs expectation, you use 104 ISS, wait 8 second, use 95 ISS and get 15% Atkspeed again with 50% Chance. Now you only have 7 seconds left of the first 15 % Atkspeed and 15 second of the new 15% Atkspeed. If we were talking about Rogue/Warlock or if it was 15% PDMG instead, then yes, that would be op. So I think it is a bit too much to compare that to 50000% dps skill on knight.

Tbh I am more surprised by how quick the unintended bug got fixed. Gj devs

Yeah i hope somehow they buff wardens again. I would like to play warden more in every instance. Especially warden pets need some changes to be playable classes in instances. Warriors, rogues and mages are dominating game atm. I wish every class to be playable

I think it was never intended to work like that but it was rather missed when they added 104 iss. Warden iss 95 and 104 are supposed to be mutually exclusive and that’s what they patched for. If you get 15% attack speed buff from one you shouldn’t use the other afterwards to get the same buff again.

I just want to use 104 iss. After 104 iss buff expires, i want to use 95 iss. So it seems like it became impossible to use 104 iss and 95 iss one by one. I hope they change this stuff.

Hello, i reported warden 95 iss bug before. But it seems like even after patch it is still bugged in a different way. Right now we cant use 104 iss and 95 iss at same time as intended. But problem is we cant use 95 iss even after 104 iss buff runs out. When we use 95 iss after Animal Spirit's Embrace buff expires, we can trigger Roar of a Lion, but Swift as a Gazelle never gets triggered.

There is also a problem with 104 iss Animal Spirit's Embrace. If we use 95 iss first, 104 warden iss can never be triggered for 25 seconds.