Posts by grknkrdn1299

Hello, I have a suggestion for the warrior/rogue and the druid/warrior. For warriors/rogues you should make the skill: Furious Attack (ID: 492962) a permanent skill and increase the damage from 900% to 1200%. and the skill should also work again with the aoe skills. the class is way too weak compared to other classes.

the druid/warrior is missing a spamable aoe skill. my suggestion would be to change the skill earth wave (ID: 493540) in a similar way to rogues/druids. with a 1 second cooldown. and that he no longer scales over int but over strength. thank you

:D love you all greetings AKA !!

Its name is not Furious Attack, it is Frenzied Attack
    And warrior/rogue is single target class now, if they make frenzied attack get triggered by AoE skills, it would be very powerful class both area damage and single target damage. In my opinion they should nerf it a little bit, make it triggered by AoE skills like you said and make it refresh rage with every hit. So warrior/rogue could be powerful on sustain damage and it can use AoE skills more often.

And druid/warrior should not spam AoE in my opinion. It is also a single target class. This skill should be enough for AoE damage . If they make druid/warrior be like rogue/druid, they should nerf it's single target damage. So class will be balanced. Otherwise it will be a very powerful class.

Btw i dont know if this is right place to talk about druid/warrior, this is warrior class feedback. Probably DEVs will move our comments about druid/warrior to druid class feedback

Hello, about knight/mage:

Mana Shield skill is not good at the moment. When we use it, it gives us mana and 25% protection. But every time we get damage we lose 3% of our mana. And we cant use it for big pulls because our mana will be 0 when all mobs hit us.

Can you change it to be a passive skill which restores our mana every second and give us 25% damage reduction?

If you do that maybe it becomes a better class.

Skill ID:499626

When our energy is over, our furnitures disappear and we need to recharge our energy and also pay for furniture slots again. I had 210 furniture slots. A few days ago my energy was over and i recharged my energy then i paid for 210 furniture slots again. Why should we buy furniture slots again ? When our energy is over we should only buy energy again. Please change our furniture slots to be permament. When our energy is over only our furnitures should disappear not our furniture slots.

You had said mage/scout will get further changes but it is still a weak class. Since you nerfed it's pet, it became really weak class. I hope you increase pet's damage. And please bring Electrostatic Charge Expertise Skill back to mage/champion.

Mage/Champion should be powerful against mobs, not against boss. With hammer + talisman it is a little bit more powerful against boss. But it is less powerful on mobs. I hope you fix mage/scout and mage/champion soon. These were two of my favourite classes. I want to see them to be good classes like before.

Warrior/Knight seems a good class on single target aggro. But it doesnt have so many AoE skills for big pulls. Can you reduce its cooldowns of AoE skills and maybe make Shield Bash skill to be a passive skill ? ID:491485 . Or you can increase its buff time from 12 seconds to 24 seconds.

Hello, i want to tell you that this turtle boss in light forces is really annoying. He puts himself to immune mode so often.

Please change it to go immune mode lesser. Or make it have 50% dmg reduction. Because it takes a long time to kill this boss. You should also nerf some bosses in light forces. They are much more powerful than dark forces.

I always have enough psi, even in AoD w/o universal potion. If you lack in psi, you got another non-psi rotation to use, and if you wanna optimize that, only use the rage consuming spells while above 50 rage, in order not to run out of rage for the psi generator that consumes 50 rage :/ I think most other warlocks don't have such a viable dps rota outside of willpower blade. For example, you can use warp charge (if not alredy on cd), malice, heart strike, trauma, weave curse and the 2 champ spells (forgot the names) or even spam psychic arrows... for me, using these is enough time until psi generators are ready again :thumbup:

Well, of course i use some other skills when i dont have willpower blade. But we must open willpower blade as fast as we can. We cant use psychic arrows because mobs die too fast :) . Of course i use other skills also but this class needs to refresh psi a little bit faster. Not as fast as warlock/scout or warlock/warrior, but it needs to be faster a little bit.

Are there any plans for warlock/champ class? It is really unpleasant to play. Without ale potion the psi management is terrible, all you do there is stay afk and look pretty until maybe u get another 2 psi to use a skill. So old school that is disgusting.

I agree, they should change warlock/champion's psi recovery skill Rage Sublimation (ID: 499854 ) to be like warlock/scout's Sace's Impatience skill ( ID:1490582 ). Every time we use a psi skill or we attack any target, this skill's cooldown should reduce. So we can recover our psi more often. But they should reduce it's rage cost also. Then warlock/champion could be a good class

Hello, i just realized that we cant refresh our fire damage buff in warlock/mage class. Blazing Barrier ( ID:621397 )

buff doesnt get refresh when we use Fire Ward ( ID: 500366 ) skill again. I think it doesnt refresh it since you made it an aura skill. Please change it to refresh our buff. Thanks

A Suggestion for Mage/Druid.

Subterraneous Blade. Change this skill to inflict damage twice when we have at least 10x Green Guardian stacks. Because when we attack mobs, we are moving always and we lose our stacks every second. We can never have 20x stacks while moving. Skill ID: 494564

Cosmic Call. This skill has very good damage but it has a very long cooldown time. If you reduce its cooldown time mage/druid could be better on area damage. As you know this class is weak on single target. At least it we should use this skill more often on big pulls. Skill ID:499623

Can you bring an option to display world chat messages in your official discord channel ? It would be perfect if we could see world chat without entering game. So if someone wants to buy any item or looking for people to run any instance, we can see their messages and enter game quickly.

You have exactly 3 Instant skills without gcd+ 1 cast for your 4 stacks. This also included 9% dark dmg. So in fact you are faster now in stacking on boss than before the patch

Oh yes sorry, i forgot to mention that warp charge also deals fire damage, we can actually stack 3x soul brand on boss and that wouldnt be great problem probably. But what happens if we use Soul Seal in Willpower Construct Mode? We will not be able to spam debuff on mobs for 30 seconds. In my opinion Warlock/mage should be 70% dps and 30% support on Willpower Blade Mode. And 100% support on Willpower Construct Mode. In DPS mode we should be able to do dps and give debuff to our target also but we shouldnt give 10% attack power to our team members.

Hi, i have not played with a chain gear for a long time. But as i understand from your comments warrior/rogue has some rage problems. In my opinion this class should have powerful AoE Burst damage and powerful single-target damage on long time boss fights such as rofl second and third boss (Rock Giant Khat And Jerath Organs). This class has a lot of rage problems and people cant use AoE skills so often. Maybe they should make frenzy attack skill 300% offhand dps again and give that skill some chance to refresh your rage. For an example every time you hit any target with frenzy attack, you have

30% chance to gain 10 rage. And maybe Probing Attack should give us 25 energy and 50 rage with 60% chance. Morale Slash skill should be able to be used with 1-h axe also.

Moon Cleave should be an instant skill and AoE skills should trigger Frenzied Attack.

Keen attack should give us extra offhand damage we should be able to spam Blood Dance + Rage Crisis + Probing Attack+

Open Flank and Keen Attack so often on boss. As long as we spam this combo we should deal damage to our target.

This class shouldnt be so powerful against balton or nayat boss. Only powerful AoE burst and powerful continuous damage.

Hello, i dont know if i am only player who has this problem. But when i use this buff on mage/rogue class, i have very low fps.

Skill ID:493264. I turned off a lot of effects in video settings.

I play with lower fps with this buff but also my screen gets frozen in every 2 seconds.

I turned effects off like this

What about wl/druid? We could heal 5-6 seconds spending 1 psi. The whole mechanic went to the toilet now, I guess class needs some changes. Also the dmg reduction was nice for healers and tanks combinations, not so nice to lose it like that.

I agree with you. Last changes are not so good. And how can warlock/mage stack 4x soul brand on boss now ? If we use Soul Seal skill in Willpower Construct mode , how are we going to stack 4x Soul brand very fast ? We must deal 4x fire damage. But this skill can be used only in Willpower Blade Mode . And this skill has 20 sec cooldown . Fireball has also 6 sec cooldown . How can we use 4x fire damage skill on our target if we used Soul Seal ?
    I have a better idea. In Willpower Blade Mode Oherworldly Whisper should be a passive skill and increase only our own attack power. In Willpower Construct Mode it should be an active skill and increase party members' attack power like before . And Soul Brand should be stacked with previous skills . If we use any fire damage skill, it should make 4x stack on enemy immediately

Hello, this server is getting a lot of new content with every patch. Developers are bringing a lot of new stuff to this server every year. Some time ago gold npc rate was changed, so people must farm gold if they want to use buffs from guild castle. Of course rich people just trade their diamonds in auction house. If you are a new player i suggest you to farm gold for a while and buy diamonds with your gold. So, you can earn some diamonds when you discover this server. You can also join a newbie guild and run endgame instances as support. Warlock/mage is best support class but it is more difficult than other classes. Warrior/priest, Scout/bard, Champion/druid are easier than warlock/mage. After you learn playing support you can also make a gear and start playing dps, heal or tank

Mage 85 iss is really useless at the moment. We cant reset our catalysis when we want. And when it resets our skill. It gives it 60 sec cooldown again. After 60 seconds we dont need to use catalysis again because all mobs would be dead by then. I hope they bring old iss back or change this iss to reset catalysis cooldown by 100%

Mage/champion class has lost a lot of dmg atm. Hammer+talisman gives us extra cast speed but we lost 10% wind dmg because you removed electrostatic charge's wind dmg buff. Extra cast speed is only useful at long-time boss fights such as

Rock Giant Khat Boss and Jerath Boss. And in my opinion Mage/Champion shouldnt be powerful against boss. This class is a powerful AoE class and it should deal its damage with aoe skills. When you brought hammer + talisman to this class, you made it a little bit powerful against bosses. But it lost 10% wind dmg in total. I hope you fix this class soon. Please remove

45 Elite Skill and bring back old skill. If you want people to use magical hammer, you should buff champion/bard or druid/rogue

Why not just including both functionalities: Never let the boss choose a random player as clone, but always choose the one who failed or didn't click at all. If there are multiple ppl who were waiting, choose randomly from those. Should be the best option for everyone and you always see who might be one of the failing ones :/

This is exactly what im talking about. They should make it choose only people who fail event. Lets see who fails this event and tell these people to stay in bridge

Hello,

The cloned played after failed math is one who failed math by clicking wrong answer as first. Otherwise when time ends, it will be random player.

Greetings

Some people never answer mathematic question in Astaroth boss. They just wait, please make boss call only people who click wrong asnwer and people who never answer question

Hi, as you know in rofl last boss, when someone fails mathematic event boss calls someone and 4x mobs appear. If we dont kill correct mob last, team dies. And some players dont have AU addon

or they are just trolling in last boss. Sometimes team dies a few times because of this event. Please change this tactic, make boss call only people who fail mathematic question. So we can understand which players dont have AU addon or trolling in last boss.

Lvl 85 iss is totally useless in rofl. In 8 out of 10 situations we could use before, we can't use now. Huge nerf to all mages tho. Really unpleasant to play.

Yes this is exactly what im talking about, we cant use elemental catalysis when we need it. And we cant wait for extra 30 seconds to use it again. And when 85 iss is in cooldown, if we use elemental catalysis we will just wait 4 minutes to use our skill again.

For example

If i use my elemental catalysis now. I will not have reset for my buff because my 85 iss is on cd. And 60 seconds later my iss will have no cooldown but i will have to wait for 3 minutes anyway. It makes no sense. We cant even use elemental catalysis when we want. And it doesnt even have full reset for our buff. It only resets 75% of its cooldown.

This is very cruel for mages.

I hope they bring old iss back

you should definetely bring back old 85 iss, in this way we cant reset elemental catalysis when we want. If we run rofl,

we cant use elemental catalysis twice in nayat boss or in jerath. Because after we use it, we must wait 30 seconds to use it again. In nayat boss we must use it twice, but this is impossible now because mobs die in a few seconds and boss also dies so fast. So, we cant wait for 30 seconds to use it again. And inside jerath boss we also must wait 30 seconds to use it again. You already nerfed mage classes before, you reduced their elemental damage from 72% to 64%. That was enough i think.

This 85 iss change makes mages so difficult to play, please change it to be an active skill again.

You should remove your change in 85 mage iss. Mage class has become so weak now. You already nerfed M/s , which was strongest mage class in dark core. Now we cant even play mage class in lower instances

Can you make m/r skill Gift of the Baron like Blood Arrow ? When Blood arrow is active, we can turn it off if we click that skill again. But when we click this skill again when it is active, it just enters 60 sec cooldown. I dont want to delete it manually because i can accidentally delete another buff.

Skill ID: 493264

You should also make m/wl skill Soul Stepping like this also. When i use meteor shower, i must cancel this skill if mobs die earlier than 3 seconds. Skill ID: 1491817

But i cant cancel this skill because of soul stepping. Please make Soul Stepping skill be like blood arrow also.

Skill ID:49877