Posts by grknkrdn1299

when it comes to aggro, I always don't have enough of it:D but I guess that's called a lack of mastery of the character:D

Not really. Some classes really have an aggro problem in generating it or they dont have enough aoe skills. For example 1 aoe with aggro every 6 seconds is not enough and feels clunky to play

Yes thats true, for an example knight/priest is bad because it has only 1 good AoE aggro skill and it has 6 seconds of cooldown. It is really difficult to do big pulls with it. Tsunami doesnt generate enough aggro to hold mobs on tank.
    And i dont like warden tank also. Last time i played warden tank in dark core, i had some problems with AoE.
    I think this skills generates low aggro.

About knight/mage

please make Holy Light Domain give us extra defense or damage reduction. It is a beatiful class but we have low defense and low hp compared to other knight classes

About mage/druid
    Please change this Green Guardian Stack, make subterraneous blade triggered twice when we have 10x stacks at least.

And do same thing for Cosmic Call skill. We can never have 20x stacks while moving. It really doesnt make sense to play like this.

I really don't see the point in having 1 broken mage class (m/w in this case). Yes, it is more expensive but everyone playing 1 single class literally destroys balance meaning. So if i want to play any other mage, wl or druid (no cps) I just have to live being the worst dps in party? It feels like the balance failed so hard these days. Same goes for others pdps classes like w/wd etc.

Every class should have 1 broken class. Warrior/warden is strong now, so is knight/warlock, a lot of rogues are good also.
    And like i said before not all mages are broken now. Mage/warrior is very powerful class if you have good str cloth gear. Maybe scouts need a broken class also, so everyone can stop hating mages

The argument that two sets of gear equal the highest damage doesn't convince me because creating high-level gear often costs more than weaker gear, even when considering two sets. Yet, M/W still deals 30% more damage in much weaker gear. Even before this enhancement, this combination was dealing massive damage, but what a skilled player can do with it now only reminds me of the first R/S changes when it was doing 90% of all damage in instances just for laughs. I don't play a mage, so I don't know what can be changed to make it more balanced with the other classes, but if it stays this way, in a month, we'll only have M/W in instances, nothing else.

Yes true, mage/warrior is stronger than other mages atm. But this class was nerfed many times. I remember they reduced static field's damage by 40% a year ago. If they want to reduce it's damage bonus. At least they should give 40% dmg bonus back to static field. Maybe Flame skill hits lesser to boss and static field hits more dmg against mobs. And remember not all mage classes are good atm. mage/druid and mage/warlock still need some changes. If DEVs are going to change this class. At least they should buff other non-popular mage classes

Ok, play against a Knight/warlock with full matched gear for the class and you will see the same dmg. This game is pay to win, thats how it works.

And not every player has same dmg with mage/warrior. It is about our str cloth gear. If we spend too many diamonds to make a powerful str cloth gear, our dmg should be high. We are simply making 2 gears to play mage/warrior. Why should we spend so many diamonds if our damage will not be high ?

I'm sorry to say. But when DPS pulls, its mostly DPS fault. So in my opinion he/she/it, deserve to die.
    Tank should not get buffed just becouse DPS are not able to play properly..

~ just my opinion
    Greetings

Côsmô

Yes, but in my opinion knight/mage still needs more defense or extra damage reduction. And like i said before this skill needs more range for better big pulls. Or maybe that skill should hit twice in every second when we use . Just my opinion. I want to see this class to have better AoE for better big pulls.

yes knight/mage has good aggro but it has some problems. It has very low defense. Maybe they should add it some extra defense or taken damage reduction. I dont know how much defense you have with knigt/mage. But in my opinion some skills must be changed. It has very good aggro on single target because its auto attacks generate good aggro.

But i think they should increase range of this skill . So, we can do better big pulls in dark core. Especially if ranged dps players pull mobs before tank

There are more than enough goldsinks already in the game, apart from guild buffs.

For example, to roll the rest of my cards, I am roughly going to need 1kkk gold for the stones alone. There is barely enough gold on ah to do that and keep in mind, I'm just one person, who has already done some zones.

Imho this shows that the current gold economy is not sustainable and is bound to collapse.

Currently, farming gold is the most tedious activity I can think of and it saddens me greatly how much fun it takes away from the game (at least for me and my guildmates).

I'm all for providing new players with oppurtunity to earn diamonds. However, gold will still be needed in large quantities, mainly for tierstones and the aforementioned card system. Hence the demand will still be there. Moreover, taking a look at who is offering gold for sale atm, about 80% of the overall volume is coming from players that are most certainly no newbies.

You are right actually, maybe we can farm gold for guild buffs. But farming gold for cards is almost impossible. Like you said if every player needs 1kkk gold for their cards, it is really too bad. ISS also consumes a lot of gold. Who really wants to farm 400m gold to unlock a 104 lvl iss ? In my opinion they should reduce all gold prices. DEVs should make 6% guild buffs 1-2m gold and bring a huge discount to all gold prices in game. Such as rune extraction from items and ISS extraction.

Hey, please just remove the cost of the guild castle buffs. First of all, you invest a million dias to make all 3 towers to 10 and then it costs 6kk gold per buff. You spend at least half an hour farming gold every day to get all 3 level X buffs once. That's really no fun - you want to run instances and have to spend half an hour farming gold beforehand. In general, I hope for adjustments to the gold policy, because it's definitely not fun like that.

Exactly, 6m gold is too much. They should remove this gold cost or just reduce it to 1-2m gold. Nobody wants to farm gold every day just for guild buffs.

M/W a character that requires a second set of items is average. this is not proportionate to the expense incurred .

M/CH he had the ability: suspension of tension (498864), which is probably the strongest area skill among magicians. now he has also received a second skill at the same level .

Byte pls ... sit down . F rating

Mage/warrior was nerfed already. They had reduced str bonus dmg to 30% from 35%. Now they made it 25%.

I dont understand this nonsense. Warriors are doing solo jerath with their bleed. Bleed does at least 600-700m dmg.

Yet they still bring massive nerf patch to mages. Really such unfair. Melee dps are dominating game in current meta

I dont understand this last nerf of mage/warrior and change of 20% attribute titles. Mage/warrior's damage comes from static field. And usually we do damage against mobs. This nerf was unnecessary. This class is not so powerful on single target at all.

You also reduced mage/champion's static field range. It doesnt make any sense, this class is also supposed to be an AoE class. Why do we need to stay close to mobs to use static field ? Please make it 150 range again. And Shock strike should deal damage to all targets radius 100. Not only targets just in front of us. Mage/champion will be a good class again if you change static field and shock strike like this.

If they buff static, you wouldn't use meteor at all anymore, this would kill the complexity of the class pretty much. On most classes, meteor only is better on huge amount of mobs during big pulls, normally you use static already. I don't remember the exact values for M/Wl, but you wouldn't use it on 2-4 mobs I think...

Well, at least static field should have better damage on 3 targets. For now Thunderstorm has more damage than static field against 3 targets. Maybe they should nerf meteor shower a little bit and buff static field instead. You can check it in itnal camp also. Static field is really weak . If i dont remember wrong, meteor shower was dealing 120m dmg on 3 targets in itnal camp in 3 seconds. And static field was dealing only 90m dmg in 3 seconds also.

You already use both skills, depending on the amount of mobs I guess :/ Might be different but on 2-5 targets Static is better and on 5+ mobs, I'd use Meteor. And if you stack up the wind damage buff before, Static hits decently, too... but not sure about the values actually :/ ...and if 5+ mobs constantly move out of the meteor, I'd flame the tank xD

Exactly this is what i am talking about, When we use meteor on mobs, sometimes mobs are moving to a different direction.

In a situation like this we should use static field. But static field is not so powerful as meteor shower. If they make static field a little bit more powerful, we wont have such problem in big pulls. At least we can use static field while moving
    By the way, i already tested static field and meteor shower in itnal camp. Thunderstorm + 3 seconds meteor shower > Thunderstorm + 3x static field. Even if i dont use thunderstorm, meteor shower is almost same as static field damage.
    For now using meteor shower is better than static field on this class. This is why i want static field to have both fire damage and wind damage. Static field has become very weak against meteor shower on this class.

Same thing about mage/druid. Meteor shower has also more damage than static field in this class either.

I also suggest you to make its static field to have more damage with Green Guardian stack.

we should have at least 10x green guardian stacks to hit this skill with double damage.
    We should spam static field + subterraneous blade on mobs while they dont stay together. We should use meteor shower only when all mobs stay together.

Mage/Warlock's Meteor Shower skill has both fire damage+ wind damage and it has higher damage than static field.

But this skill hits only a certain place and while mobs are moving around we need to cancel this skill and use it again to hit mobs. I suggest you to make mage/warlock's static field have both wind damage and fire damage like meteor shower.

So when mobs move, we can spam static field and when all mobs stay together we can use meteor shower.

ID: 491172

Hello, as many of you players know, in last patch DEVs brought a new stat to game. That means new meta of stats will be like : stasis-titan-gorge-legends-colossus-dark will.

That means inferno and past times stats and many other stats will be useless now. Can you bring a feature to this game which allows us to disenchant old stats ?

Soon we will not be able to sell these stats in auction house because they will be old stats like tikal and HoS stats. Please bring a new feature to this game to disenchant useless old stats to useful things like gold or monster card stones.

Are you buffed correctly and do you buff your pet? Afaik dmg of pets doesnt really matter. It's more about attack and you need hot stew on your mage pet too

Last time i checked hot stew didnt increase magical attack or magical damage in m/s pet. I dont know if they changed it in last patch. Does your pet hit 5m in burst ? And how much magical attack and damage do you see in your pet while you use burst ? I have seen like 12m magical attack and around 400k magical damage on my pet

Are you buffed while running instances? My pet deals like 40-50% of my damage and it's really op now. Easily 50% more damage than other mages in DC and even in abbey it's decent and equal to M/W :/ I'd vote for a 20% nerf of this class instead, it's just too strong now...

Maybe it is because you have better gear than many other players. For now m/s pet is still weak. It needs its magical damage to be increased. And my pet doesnt make 50% of my damage in scrut. It was before they changed pet.

400k magical damage with burst is not just enough. When pet hits around 4-5m with burst, i feel like it is still so weak. At least pet should hit 10m with burst. Thats my opinion. Pets should deal more damage than our skills. For now even my Flame has more damage than pet

Mage/Scout's pet is still weak even after you increased its magical attack. When i use burst my pet has 12m magical attack but only around 400k magical damage. This is really nonsense. Pet hits like 5m maximum. Warden classes hit around 20m.

This pet is still useless. Please increase pet's magical damage like you increased its matk power.

This is m/s pet damage :

As you can see, even if i use my burst my pet hits only around 4-5m.

And look at warden pet's sebal stab skill

Here is warden pet's auto attacks:

Please increase mage/scout's pet's magical damage. This class is so weak compared to other pet classes

I think the stacks should work same as wl/m stacks. If you stop moving they stop going down and not keep decreasing for 2 more seconds. It¡s really not pleasant to play.

It would be fine also. When we want to use our skills, we could just stop and use . Then we can use Cosmic call and Subterraneous Blade.

Last Change on mage/druid is not enough, i mean thanks for opportunity to reset cooldown of ID:499623 by 45 seconds. But this is so difficult while we walk. Every second we lose our Green Guardian stacks. I suggest you to reset this skill's cooldown by 45 seconds if we have 10x stacks at least. And this skill should also deal double damage while we have 10x stacks at least ID:494564