Posts by grknkrdn1299

You said mage/scout would get changes in next patches. But it has not been changed so much since then. Its pet is still very weak. Even Shot skill makes better damage than m/s pet. Pet has very low damage, you already reduced pet's magical attack and i think that should be enough. Can you bring pet's magical damage back ?

Just look at these values of pet. Even warden pet has like 300k physical damage at least when we summon it.

Here let me explain what im talking about, Before nerf mage/scout pet was doing higher damage than other skills.

But now even Shot skill has better damage than pet's skill.

This is damage of Shot skill

and this is damage of pet's skill.

Mage/scout pet is simply one of weakest pets in game now. I know that pet was powerful and it had to be nerfed in some ways. But pet has lost like almost 80% damage. Nobody can play m/s now. You should bring pet's magical damage back

You said mage/scout would get changes in next patches. But it has not been changed so much since then. Its pet is still very weak. Even Shot skill makes better damage than m/s pet. Pet has very low damage, you already reduced pet's magical attack and i think that should be enough. Can you bring pet's magical damage back ?

Just look at these values of pet. Even warden pet has like 300k physical damage at least when we summon it.

What if:

Add in Agnes quests with reward for any bosses? Just example, if u kill Astaroth u can get ~30kk gold (it just simple example). We can w/o Agnes even, we can use guild board with this quests, of course with ranks board. Stronger rank - stronger quests up to dark core last boss.

it seems a good idea, maybe they should just give all mobs and bosses gold drop also. Currently when we kill mobs we get earth/ice/fire dust. And from boss we get arcadia coins. Every mob and boss should drop gold also. If every boss drops 5m gold and every mob drops 50k gold our problem would be solved.

You should definitely bring agnes back, that will not help new players. No player in this server wants to farm gold and it would be impossible to upgrade cards now. Maybe you should give new players a better starting gear. You can also bring easy mode for inferno gorge and rofl. Just like you did to tikal

Hi, i have seen recently that DEVs decided to remove gold exchange NPC to help new players making diamonds. But i dont think that it will help new players at all. That would only make endgame players to stop playing this game. And im sure that new players would never farm gold 2-3 hours every day to sell it. Instead removing gold NPC, you should remove all prequests for Rofl.

I see a lot of new players in world chat saying " LF ppl for gorge quest". New players just cant enter rofl because they cant find a party to run gorge or inferno. You should just remove or change prequests to enter Rofl. (For an example Killing 100 mobs in Valley of Ice would be better for Rofl prequest). And you should also bring a Rofl easy mode which could be cleared with Beginner set. So new players can understand endgame instances and they would try harder to make endgame gear.

I hope you do this instead Removing Agnes

Greetings

Tarsq

I think removing gold exchange NPC would never help new players, and you can even make old players leave this server.

New players would never farm gold for hours every day. They just want to run end game instances like endgame players.

Can you bring an option to game to save all our skillbars and our focus character titles for all classes without addons ? Because addons are always making mistakes, sometimes they dont save our

skillbars and they get deleted so often. I am so tired of restoring my interface from backups every day. For an example i cant save my amulets and Title Skills in skillbars. Please bring an option to save our skillbars and titles for every class.

i think they should change mage/warlock 70 elite skill Forgotten Black Magic (Skill ID: 499814) to be a non-global cd skill

And Soul Stepping (Skill ID: 498757) should give us passive ability to cast all skills while moving. That whould be great because mage/warlock doesnt have great aoe damage. It is powerful against single target. We should use 70 elite skill debuff+ Soul Pain( Skill ID: 498746) on mobs faster

Mage/Scout will get further changes.

Greetings

Even after last buff Mage/Scout is still bad. My static field has more damage than my pet.

Maybe you should just bring back old mage/scout and give its pet a debuff (-10% magical attack in dark core)

After last changes, mage/scout seems to be dead. I remember when i used my burst in dark core, my pet was dealing 15m damage with his skill. Now it deals only 3m dmg with burst. Mage/Scout was too powerful and you had to fix its damage, i understand that but not like this. You could give pet a debuff like you did to warden pets. You really need to fix m/s pet because it is worst mage class now

You should have deleted mage/scout's pet instead because it deals no damage now. After this patch pet has like 10% less magical attack and 60% less magical damage. All you had to do was to give pet a debuff like what you did to warden pets (-10% magical attack would be enough) . And why did you reduce damage of warrior/druid's Rose Vine Skill ?
    It would be better if you gave it some extra physical attack after reducing its physical damage, so people could play it in dark core easily. That class is powerful in Rofl but not very good in dark core, it needs more physical attack

Hi, i put my crossbow a bow skin. And i love bow ranged attack effects. But when i open blood arrow or some other skills, i cant see my bow attack effects because of all other effects . When i turn off self effects i cant see my bow attacks. Can you bring an option to disable certain self effects ? I want to disable all self effects except my ranged attack effects.

This is what i see when i have self effects on and if i have blood arrow

And this is what i see if i turn off self effects

I would like to have a button to save our interface and titles for subclasses. Because every time i swap to tank class, some of my classes get their interface deleted or replaced with wrong interface. For an expamle if i swap to knight/druid and then when i swap back to mage/druid, my skill bars get deleted or replace with another class' skill bars. My titles also are not saved when i swap my classes. It would be great if you add a button to save all subclasses.

I am not quite sure I got what you meant. You can use [vActionBar Fix] from the list of addons in the client. It can save different skill bar setups for each combo or even named saves (for example 1 for PvE and another for PvP). However, sometimes the item set skills don't get saved/loaded due to a bug (I am not sure where), especially the crafting ones.

When i use [vActionBar Fix] addon, it tries to delete my ring every time i swap my class, and like you said before sometimes it doesnt save iss skills. Some addons are always causing problems. I wish we could save our interface and titles for every class without an addon

I would like to have a button to save our interface and titles for subclasses. Because every time i swap to tank class, some of my classes get their interface deleted or replaced with wrong interface. For an expamle if i swap to knight/druid and then when i swap back to mage/druid, my skill bars get deleted or replace with another class' skill bars. My titles also are not saved when i swap my classes. It would be great if you add a button to save all subclasses.

I was testing my skills in itnal camp but suddenly i relaized that piercing arrow skill does not get its damage reduced for every extra target it hits.

Skill ID: 1490791

As you can see, i hit 15 targets and every target got same damage from my skill.

This is Skill Description.

Can we just delete our empty mails automatically ? Because if we put a lot of items in Auction House and if we cant sell them they come back to our mail box as "Returned letter: Send back auctioned items". And i usually have at least 20-30 mails like this every day. After we get our items back from mail we should delete all of them at same time. I dont know if there is an addon that deletes mails automatically and i dont want to download another addon because of my low fps. Please make a button to delete empty mails like this.

I changed my crossbow's skin to Moa's Heart Striker Bow skin (ID:211953). And when i try to level up my crossbow in itnal camp with scout's Autoshot skill. My bow level is increasing instead of crossbow. Only when i use my skills my crossbow level is increasing, and i tried this with a different crossbow that i rented from NPC, (Icicle Catapult 3 Days, ID: 219816). And I see that my crossbow level is increasing with both Autoshot and other skills.

I think my weapon is bugged when i put bow skin in my crossbow.

Hi, when we reset our party in Grotto of Horror ( 85 level instance), we spawn in a place very far away from instance. If my friends dont have Provisions Courier's Ostrich(30 Days) Item ID : 1244307

i need to wait for them untill they enter instance. I help my friends who are new players and we want to farm this instance faster. Can you change spawn point of this instance and make it just in front of instance ? So we can farm mementos much faster than usual.

Hi, 12 hour costume potions are so useful, and we need doomlord costume potion when we play tank. Can you bring these potions to itemshop or can you bring them to every festival ?

Sometimes it is difficult to hold aggro if dps players have tier 17-18 weapons. Tank players like me will be so happy if you do it .

Doomlord Costume Potion ID:206836

Fanersai Banquet Costume Potion (Male) ID:206835

Baroque Noble Costume Potion (Male) ID:206834

:) :) :)