Posts by Rake

Greetings,

I think you should make that you need less kills ,and incrase drop rate for cards ,bcs its rly huge work to make all cards to 5* . For example i started to make 5* from logar ,there is some mobs which are only 4 on map ,or even less :) So you need a lot of time just to kill for number you need for 5*. Also farming Elemental Soul Stone is kinde rly hard to do , maybe you can put that some end bosses from lower instance can give orange cards instead purple .

We have something similar planned for the next global monster card patch. Previously we described a rough idea on the forum. You can read it in more detail at the following two links:

1. RE: Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

2. RE: Reworked Monster Cards [Patch 10.4.1.1000]

This was a real good patch for monster cards. Now it makes way more fun to upgrade the cards, cause you get much faster to high values.

But i recognize 1 problem.

When you max out 1. stat on the card, an attention bubble pops up. The attention bubble, when you achieved a max value state is a nice Idea. But dont show it everytime, even if the stat is locked, it appears endless times. Its a big timewaster.

The bugs have been found and forwarded to the developers for fixing. The bug will be fixed in one of the next upcoming patches. Thank you for your feedback and waiting.

Greetings,

So “Breakthrough” Stone for green mats will be removed for ever ?

Currently, we do not plan to return the stone for the "Star Soul Stone" currency.

Due to improvements in randomness, even with green stones + high Star counts you can get great results. Please try to improve for example a 5 star card with green stones or a card without stars with green stones and you will see a big difference.

How long we need to wait when you repare the atrybuts roll on cards ?? You know only how to removed somethink what ppl use and break ??? now ppl who dont know about it lost your diamonds and its ok for you ?

This is not a bug. Before the patch, when using random stones, random could also leave numeric values unchanged.

The only question is that now the generation of numbers occurs among ~5-30 options, when earlier it could reach more than 100 options. Only with ~5-30 options, the chances of getting high numerical values become higher.

Nevertheless, we are currently working on improving the work of the new random, as well as introducing game hints so that players can independently see and get the information they need so as not to be misled.

Greetings,

And stons dont work properly when i roll atributes its only this same all the time .... its not random like the name of the stones mean

We will definitely check the correct operation of the improving stones and, if an error is detected, we will fix it in a short time. Thank you for your feedback.

Greetings,

Now I'm confused. Could you explain?

First point: Random stones will have same chance in a [5-15] card than in a [10-150].

Second point: smaller the difference, greater probability. How? [5-15] is smaller than [10-150]. Or you mean once we have a value? For example.

[5-15] -- We use a stone and get a number 9. From here is easier to get closer to 15 than if we start from a number 7?

Can we get some info/math (as you gave with stars) on this? Or if I'm wrong, explain how this would work.

I didn't say that [5-15] has the same chance [10-150]. I said they have a relatively equal chance. Numeric values [5-15] have a higher chance than [10-150], but this difference is not critical.

In the current formula that exists in the game, the difference is enormous. In the same formula, the difference will not be so significant.

Moreover, the odds always change, because it works in conjunction with the bonuses of the stars, when the stars just reduce this very difference between [min-max], thereby increasing the chance of success.

I like this. If you could give a little detail about the "fewer quest conditions". I guess you mean less mobs killed and cards destroyed needed? A table with the proportions would be nice. Something like 50 green 5 stars cost X and so on.

This system will be multilevel. From 1 to 10. Each new level will offer more favorable and easier conditions to make the next card faster.

The examples are for reference only. The exact information will be available on the day of the patch.

For example:

1) If a player makes 10 green cards of the 5th level, he will get the 1st level. This 1st level will reduce by 5% all quest conditions (killing and disenchanting) for the next green cards.

2) If a player makes 500 green cards of the 5th level he will get the 10th level. This 10th level will reduce by 50% all quest conditions (killing and disenchanting) for the next green cards.

But, as long as the player goes up to level 10, each level will simplify the conditions for quests more and more, which in turn will make this path faster.

I also want to note that it is not necessary to personally make each card up to 5 stars in order to get this advantage. You can just buy from another player. What matters is the number of them in the Monster Compendium, not how they were made.

The feature is free, it will not require extra button presses or require any player's attention. All progress can be monitored in a special tab called "Statistics", which is currently blocked.

Careful with this. If this way is cheaper than using stones (once you reach 5 stars) the whole random stones system will collapse and be useless. Green cards cost 600 diamonds and using stones (even with your new numbers) we would spend something not so far from there.

We understand your concern and will definitely try to provide for all these nuances.

I think you should really reconsider the diamonds/gold prices in private shop. You did the "server" shop to spend a lot of materials and no diamonds and private shop to pay gold, diamonds and less materials. Players who want to pay diamonds already have their fast button on each card. Stones should cost only materials and not gold/diamonds since this is the "free path" way.

Unfortunately, we cannot consider selling stones only for currency. For these purposes, there is a "server" store, but there is also a mandatory factor like the presence of gold. As I said earlier, gold prices will definitely be reduced at least 2 times and we will continue to analyze this whole situation.

Also, the pricing issue can be partially changed when we develop the "Improvement" tab, where all operations to improve cards will take place there.

But there will be any changes with prices or not, I can not guarantee.

The issue of reducing the cost will definitely be considered. The total cost will be reduced by at least 2 times, the rest of the detailed information about this will be available on the day of the patch.

We will definitely take care of it. This should have been provided initially, but some elements were postponed for the next patches. Thank you for your feedback!

We will definitely come up with something. I agree with your thoughts, so we will work in this direction as well. To make all players feel comfortable.

I want to thank all the players that leave any feedback to help to improve the system. We consider all your wishes, especially with regards to creating a fairer system for random stones, even if there is not a single star on the card.

Unfortunately, we cannot consider all ideas at the moment, and we postpone some of them for the future, because now there are actual mistakes and more important tasks that should be implemented as soon as possible.

We would like to note that our primary task is to correct all errors and only after that our developers will be able to move on improving, like introducing new ideas and new features into the system.

Random logic

• At the moment we are considering the idea of creating a new random formula that will allow random stones to become more valuable.
    • Regardless of whether the cards have stars or not, the random will consider the difference between the [min-max] numeric value. In other words, the odds between the values [5-15] and [10-150] will be relatively equal when using random stones.
    • At the same time that the formula is able to calculate the difference between [min-max] numerical values, we will ensure that the smaller this difference is, the greater the probability of achieving the maximum possible numerical value when using random stones.
    • I also want to remind you that the higher the rarity of a random stone, the higher the chance of success of obtaining a higher numerical value, this rule will not be excluded in the new formula and we will focus on this even more.

Star rating of cards

• There will be changes in the bonus stars on the cards. I attach a screenshot.
    • You may notice the separation of additional attributes and this is due to the fact that earlier we said that the numerical values of the HP/MP/PDEF/MDEF attributes will be increased so that they begin to represent a higher value for the player.
      Thus, special rules will apply for them when improving 100% with stones.
    • Random stones will acquire the ability not to fall below the specified value, depending on the star. Each new star on the card will increase the threshold of the minimum numerical values. This will allow random stones to become a more important part when improving any rarity of the card.
    • There will also be changes for players using diamond enhancement, we will make it so that the higher the star rating, the lower the cost of improvement.
    • The star system will encourage players. The more 5-star cards a player has, the fewer quest conditions will be required to create a new card. There will be a division according to the rarity of the cards, the rarer the card, the lower the new conditions. When implementing this feature, the already existing 5-star cards will be considered.

Additional information

• I have seen your wishes that when using the diamond upgrade, players get maximum stars. Unfortunately, we will not be able to do this. Stars in the card system is not just a way that allows players to have more favorable conditions when using stones and to get a card on additional decks. The idea of stardom itself is far from being revealed by us, containing many other ideas for the future which will ultimately lead to the feeling of unfair treatment of players who cannot afford diamonds for improvements.

The most important and exciting question is when?

• With all my desire, to my great regret, I cannot give an exact answer. These are our most immediate plans to improve the system, but only after we fix all the unpleasant errors in the system.
      We will do everything possible to ensure that your gaming experience in this new system remains as positive as possible!

Rake and about the useless random stones in the free path? we did many propositions and 0 answers.

I will definitely give a detailed answer. But it takes some time. Thanks for waiting.

1. Can you fill in search field the name of the mob when the new card interface is open and someone shift-clicks on a card? (Kind of AAH style, just with "Card - " removed).

2. Maybe I'm missing someting, but: when you look at a card you can see in tooltip the range of values possible. Once the card is in the new system you cannot see this, right? Prob. not that useful (maybe if you get your stat but minimum, you may want to re-roll rather than upgrade?) but it's a bit weird that this info is not there in UI.

We will definitely provide for both points.

Thank you for your feedback.

Greetings,

Yes, this error exists and our developer has started to fix it. This will be fixed in the very next patch.

I have noticed that many cards have changed colors. For example, the very unique Chronicler card is green, and the WB drako cards are blue.

As the cost of upgrading cards for diamonds depends on their color,

I would like to ask: how has the % cards statistic changed? I have a feeling that after the color changes in a broader perspective, maxing the cards will be even more expensive, can you comment on that Rake ?

If we are talking only about the color of the frame of the card icon in the backpack, then this does not affect anything.

We would like to notice in advance all players who have attributes with values exceeding the maximum on their cards.

There was an issue allowing to do so, and it's no longer relevant, but there are some of such cards still left on the server.

In one of the upcoming patches, we will adjust all these to proper values.

Greetings,

There were no changes in the chances of success in the plans, especially to make them even lower. I will definitely convey your words to the developers so that they re-check all the information. Thanks for the feedback, Cruvor.

maybe as the card star rises, the price of diamonds to be fulled should decrease

exapmle:0 star card 600 dia, 1 star card 500 dia 2 star card 400 dia

We will consider this feature. Thanks for the feedback!

It is best to leave such questions to the players support on the site. Unfortunately, we can't review this on the forum. Everything is solved individually with detailed logging.

Rake card ranking for card attributes is now bugged? it is not refreshed anymore at my client :D

We will definitely return to this issue as soon as we fix all the main bugs in the Monster Compendium. Please wait.

We will fix it.

Greetings,

Yes, there are errors. They will be fixed, I believe, in the next patch. Thanks for the feedback.

In fact, the current list is as follows

STA → HP, PATK

HP → STR, MATK, WIS

PDEF → DEX, INT, PDEF

WIS → STA

STR → STA

DEX → STR, WIS, MATK

PATK → PDEF, INT

INT → STA

MATK → DEX, PDEF

MP → MDEF

MDEF → MP

Thus, the healing class should have no problems.

Frame hints.

Some visual parts may not match, but this is the image that awaits us in one of the upcoming patches. Some visual parts are used as a template and do not carry reliable information. If some functions are unavailable or don't work, please don't worry. We will fix all the errors in one of the following patches, and we will introduce new features over time.

The cards were not deleted. But 29 new cards were added to the game.

im having the same issue i guess . Monster Card Compendium says i have All Cards 2605/2621 and i farmed some new ones from windmill basement allready . before the patch i had 2610 .

And then the Ranking says i currently have 2625 .

Greetings

We will check the information, thanks for the feedback.

Greetings,

I want to offer a small scheme that explains how to get a card on an additional deck.

Paid and free path.

After max out cards with diamonds, which cost for example 2500 diamonds for an orange card, it's not good, that you need to pay 1000 diamonds additionally to change attributes on a second deck.

This result in a minimum cost of 1350 (if only diamonds used) diamonds for wach card, if you play more than 1 class.

If card materials used, minimum of 750 diamonds for each card and additional deck is needed. That will result again in a disadvantage for players with multi gear/classes.

Need to calculate more in detail, but it seems it's cheaper making an alt with all cards again instead of doing second deck