Posts by Rake

Greetings

In the Howling Mountains, Logar, near the mail, on the right, there is an NPC (Art Rellchasio - Disenchanter) who helps to learn an additional skill, with his help you can disenchant cards and get a special currency.

I pm'ed you Rake, as I dont feel like sharing details about Zhargos in this thread with other players, who then might have a lesser experience trying to figure out the bossfight. ;)

Based on the information you provided, we found the error and fixed it.

In the near future, the zone with the world boss will be reloaded and the changes will take effect.

We wish you a pleasant game and success in conquering the new world boss!

grox

It has now been more than 53 hours since you replied to me with "I guess no, but will ask." on a question about an issue that might not be working as intended. This is a pretty long time for a simple yes-or-no question, that technicly would only take 5 minutes to get an answer to from Rake.

Of course, this is a valid way to meet the expectation for Zhargos not being killed within "2 or 3 days", but it also leads to players losing interest in killing him at all... :rolleyes:

Cheers!:thumbup:

Greetings,
    You can ask about it here. And I will try to answer you.

Greetings :),

According to our idea, when players kill any world bosses, they will have a high chance to get a monster card from it.

However, we will check your information so that everything works correctly, thank you for your feedback!

OK, but if the option is, to farm every card multiple time for all classes, I doubt that this is what the players satisfice

Grinding in games brings few players pleasure. But if your goal is to make additional classes stronger, I'm sure you will do your best.
    We, in turn, want to give players opportunities, and it's everyone's choice to use them or not.

Next question would be: What happenes to the cards we currently have rolled? I, for example, have some green cards from Howling Mountains with: 10 wis, 10 stam & around 28 HP
    Will they get reduced automatically in the next patch and will they get changed into one of the new categories?

→ All current achievements (cards) will be saved, with the current values. All changes specified in the patch affect only the new cards that will be farm in the new zones.

Other Question would be:
    How are the 3 new categories intended? Like every mobs has a 33,3% chance to drop one of them and you have to be lucky to get the correct one or has every zone each specific mobs which drop only physical, magic or defense cards? Some more clarification would be nice.

→ Each monster will only have one specific card category. Without RNG.

So please make a change there to let Defense Cards give you a maximum of 8 wisdom too.

→ We will consider this issue.

Доброго времени суток, Rmsagarm.

Хотим обратить Ваше внимание на то, что ячейки для новых персонажей активируются по мере заполнения предыдущих ячеек. Если Вы, например, сейчас создадите 3 персонажа, у Вас активируется 4 ячейка для нового персонажа и так далее.

Если у Вас будут дополнительные вопросы, пожалуйста, напишите нам и мы обязательно Вам поможем.
    Желаем приятной игры :)

Доброго времени суток, Rmsagarm.

Пожалуйста, попробуйте воспользоваться советами ниже:
    1. Перезагрузите игровой клиент и проверьте, пожалуйста, ошибку.
    2. После удаления персонажа, необходимо подождать 24 часа и только после этого Вы сможете снова создать персонажа.

Если проблема сохраняется, пожалуйста, приложите скриншот с ошибкой (экран при выборе персонажа). Так мы сможем разобраться с проблемой гораздо быстрее.

Greetings to all

How are you doing here, Arcadians?

Let's get to know each other! :)

I'm basically a game designer, but also a GM.

I like everything new, beautiful and extremely amazing! I will try my best to make you happy in the game!

One of my favourite thoughts is:

Don't be shy about your thoughts. Any idea and proposal matter.

If it seems to you that your proposal is terrible and wrong to offer it, then know that it is your idea that can become extremely interesting and valuable for our game.

Be sure that I will not miss any of your proposals and I will consider each of them in details.

I am very glad that I've been invited to CoA team.

I will be happy to help and answer on everything what I will be capable.

I speak Russian natively and I know English, but I will be ready to communicate even in Chinese!

Contact me in game or on our board.

I will do my best to make our community happy.

Regards, Rake.