Posts by Ramer

S / M

This has already been mentioned, skill lev 60 ID 499548 is the only skill negatively influencing the characters I know. It lowers the attack speed and reduces damage - on a dps connection, and in range, it is completely unnecessary and at the same time lowers the potential of this connection. I suggest removing damage reduction and just adding that 10% physical speed.

S / K, I have a proposal for this combination.

Add light damage to offensive skills (in addition to the wind arrow ID 491128 skill).

In skillu shot disarming ID 490432 remove gc add 1 second cooldown.

In the Skill Shot ID 493318 skill, remove the bonus for hitting the opponent (the bonus is currently 570 points for physical and magic attack on level 104 - this is a very funny result, even unnecessary), but add 6 targets instead of 3.

Skill mana transformation ID 499565 reduced to 30 sec. Skill Spiritual Join ID 493256 remodel to passively add light damage.

3 decks is 3x 2500 x 4 randomness attributes. Do you really think it's a good change? Additionally, there are cards that can only be obtained once. What about them? You chose one of the worst possible solutions to the problem. From the perspective of "new" players, you raise your entry attempts too high. Rather, this change will not attract new players.

Why, after changing the stones, I have no choice what kind I can replace it, but it happens randomly?!? !!?!?! Since I was buying a stone before and knew what I wanted to buy, why now do I have to count on rng to change the stone?!?! You really showed off with this pack

S / WD I've already written here before that a skill nerf that is random isn't a good idea. Looking at the other classes in general, the nerf on s / wd was a very bad balance.

S / R I'd rather see a permanent damage skill here.

As for warriors, no class is actually that powerful at every connection.

I have the impression that the balance is going in the wrong direction, again you are trying to chase exaggerated classes, which makes the game more and more easy ... Instead of weakening the strongest connections, you are conquering the strength of the rest. I know there are connections that need reinforcements, but looking at what you do with the warriors, I just have to wait for the ROFL to rain in 30 minutes as a standard

s / ch a currently forgotten firearms ranged unit, but it needs a significant reinforcement. Once again, I am asking you to increase the range of the 490420 skill from 50 to 150 (s / ch is a distance, not a melle dps), 1490445, 1490773 would remove the casting time, I would set 1490441 as a passive skill, it does not depend on the stacking of the shot.

As for the mages, I noticed that it is up to them to balance the rest of the classes, since they are not moved, they have a reason for this. Balance wl and druid - I'm in favor, I rarely see mdps in these classes, but overall wl / wd is quite powerful, I don't understand why people don't play it.

I am pained by the current situation of a warrior who, unfortunately, has become significantly too strong. I have already written about the scout nerf that it was unnecessary and very harmful with the current reinforcements of other classes.

S / D proposes to restore 15 sec cd in skill 1490277. Currently this connection got too big nerf. In the absence of a permanent aoe and a weakened single target, s / d begins to lag behind many classes.

the CD of snipe doesn't change anything imho. I calculated around 10% nerf for me with this class because of the Focus change.

It will raise the dps slightly, but it is one of the most important skills in s/d. Changing the Focus is just our dream, as is restoring normal mechanics to s/wd

I like how much you try to break the balance, some changes are so incomprehensible to me that I am not able to find a logical argues for them. I would like to know the source of these changes: D.

Same here.

@Devs: Maybe add some short explanation to specific changes again, as you did once in the past, which was great? For example, why you changed the berserk the way you did. It's just about the big changes, idc about the small ones.

That would be the best solution to find out why this class is for nerf and this one is for buff. It would dispel a lot of doubts. Currently, it looks like throwing at a target with your eyes closed.

I propose to change the universal potion ID 503326, which is available for purchase in the shop, from 100 attributes to 150 + 2% to attributes. :)

A quiver is not a weapon, it is a piece of equipment just like a mage has a talisman or a knight's shield. Slot would be the other hand.

I would like to start a discussion on a new item for the scout - the quiver. It will be possible to get it from WB. The special stats would be attack speed 3-5% plus stats agility, physical attack, accuracy.