Posts by Ramer

i its hard to say but i think rouge / warden is a little overperforming now // I think if you reduce the skill (ID: 499547) from 12% to 10% it would be better

thx and see you

Greetings Luciaa

Right now I think it is well balanced and lowering it with currently other stronger connections would be a mistake.

I think it would be a good idea to make a mage rogue under a physical dps, as well as a scout mage under a physical class. Leather eq is currently very neglected in terms of playability.

Also, it would be nice to see s / wl as a dark physical dps.

just like that to play with more connections not only 2 ...

Hmm 🤔 don’t get what you mean. If you just want spam your Macro, let other ppl play classes who can stun/interrupt you can survive easy ever attack, or interrup them 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm already translating. HOTO, due to its specificity, requires appropriate connections in order to play smoothly. There are no 2 instances where you have nothing to look for when you go in end game eq without a stunner. When playing Rogue you have reductions that are still not enough. Not only that, even if you use the title, you will still rain on reducing damage. I do not mean the power of lowering the aoe, but about those where, with the reduction of mele dps, it will be able to survive.

Unfortunately, in some classes it is impossible to survive even when the reduction is around 60%. Every call of a rogue practically falls there with the bigger trash.

I don’t know What your Problem? R/Champion is one of the best Classes in That ini, and i have just red Leather gear with Chain pimped Accessoires. 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s just bad luck or connection problem when I die, and on bosses are only a few other classes who can compare that dmg 😉

just like that to play with more connections not only 2 ...

Believe me, you don't have to teach me anything in this game, but thank you for your concern. My point is that you can't walk what you want with Aoe, you just have to choose the right class composition. Without the area stun, it's hard to survive there standing close. The problem disappears when the appropriate connections are selected. Which creates an instance only for selected 6-person teams.

It has been written many times, but it has to be repeated again. It is probably not about balance that there is one combination of a tank, dps, or healing character. And now, unfortunately, this is how it will look like. Yesterday I was talking to a friend, he was wondering why such changes came from. I would like to see a comment on each change why this class is changed, what are your reasons.

I agree with Merkur. Creating a new instance where there is no class balance seems like a silly idea to me. With the entry of a new map, the frustration will only increase.

Not long ago, as a physical dps player, I wrote about his nerf because I saw that it destroys the balance (R / S R / W) and many people then complained about it, including magicians. What is now a mirror image, the magicians are silent and the rest are trying to change something.

It's just that since all magicians think balance is good on a magician, it's time to boost the rest of the connections, especially the leather ones. When you play a scout, you see something wrong with that - and rightly so, because it is a return to the old balance that could compete with very good mages. The magicians in their op connections do not want to change anything, although it destroys the balance of the whole game.

But what purpose does it serve that you want to push leather into being too strong ?

It would be the same as it is right now just vice versa

I want to draw attention to the problem. Anyone wishing to change a mage is immediately attacked by the mage players. This is the only group that sees no problem. So maybe something will change for the better by discussing the increase in harm in physical activities.

It's just that since all magicians think balance is good on a magician, it's time to boost the rest of the connections, especially the leather ones. When you play a scout, you see something wrong with that - and rightly so, because it is a return to the old balance that could compete with very good mages. The magicians in their op connections do not want to change anything, although it destroys the balance of the whole game.

With the current balance, it is worth considering returning to the old balance changes of a rogue or scout:

S / WD ID Skill 494038 raise to 100%

S / D ID skill 494327 raise to 24%

S / R ID skill 499535 raise up to 10 targets and skill id 492621 increase vampire arrow damage by 500% from each applied.

S / Ch ID Skill 1490439 increased to 100% additionally remove skill casting time from reflected shot and ID skill 1490445.

S / WL why is it not possible to play as a physical DPS that beats something like a dark elf from the dark? After all, a sorcerer can have a bow / crossbows in wl / s.

It is also worth removing the ability to stop casting silla ID 494970 after taking damage - just like mages do.

R / W ID Skill 491527 Increase Damage To 118%

R / S extend the operation of the ID changer

499501 to 1 minute.

R / M Id skill 491187 add fire damage.

R / P Id Skill 491540 additionally add 30% water damage.

R / WD id Skill 499547 add earth damage 20%

R / D ID skill 499568 add earth damage 50%

R / WL add to skills 1490290, 1490291 damage for 6 targets. Skill ID 498808 raise dark damage to 160%.

R / CH skill ID 499816 raise damage from dismantling to 180%

I am asking Grox and Byte to comment on the balance

As for magic classes, leather equipment has no approach to magicians.

M / K has a heavily exaggerated aoe, with a decent single target. He proposes to reduce each aoe by 15%.

S / M skill ID 1491049 Flame Arrows - add physical weapon damage instead of fire damage

ranged.

I would like to see M / S as a physical DPS and not as a magic op - I am in favor of rebuilding this connection.

M / WD increase reduction 2 spells - currently too strong.

M / R I would lower the value of the ID 490217 skill to 11%.

I am asking Grox and Byte to comment on the balance whether it will be continued or we are just abandoning the rest of the connections in favor of the mage.

Today we were with the guild in the instance. I was a physical S/M t13 set + t15 crossbow, for 2 S/M t12 magic sets + t13 crossbow.

Having better gear, my skills were weaker by 10% -25% ...

Where is a fair balance of classes, as the only magic/physical combination is strongly in favor for the magic classes?