Posts by Zeus

Hi;

This innovation that we can do as a daily routine and that I think everyone can do.

If any dungeon or (Mirrorworld Instances) is arranged for parts of the equipment, a fun and exciting adventure will await us.

We've seen this issue pop up and persist even if you have a very good PC.

ty Lutine :D

And it is strange that such an option is presented to us, as you can deprive yourself of the beauty of the game.

In fact, this class requires serious attention. I would like to see Warrior players here. There are so many bugs that need to be fixed that even though I'm not a (Warrior)player, I can spot them.

STR needs to be edited there seems to be a certain limit and anyone who reaches it can do a good DPS

When I open the wardrobe , I click on the hanger in upper right corner then a bar with costume 5 and an arrow appears, but when I click on the arrow nothing happens, none of my save costume sets appear. If I click on the lower hanger my clothing pieces are all in there on different pages, but none of the costumes I already pre-made or created and put together. Can someone help? ;(

the problem you are talking about right now, everyone is present in general, it will be fixed soon

First of all, I think that innovation should be made in Kalin with the aim of making it possible for everyone and creating opportunities.

• Sun Essence pieces can be added from the drops of each Boss and combined with a caff or 1x Sun Essence with 5x clicks, just like IDK (Splinter of Form).

everyone has the opportunity to do it and can be comfortable for this dungeon :)

Regards

Hi!

Am I the only one who has a problem with the Rogue's survival during the fight in DC (especially between the 4th - 5th boss). Neither the title can do it, the hp pot and with Rogue reduction I can still die from AoE damage.

Greetings

each class has its own Silence skill or the ability to stun or break cast this ability, you can try them (you can also survive by staying behind the Tank)

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

ITEM ID:210009 Pinpoint Soulstrike

ITEM ID:1210117 Water Gun

Why can't they be used as a view even though their holding styles and shooting positions are the same? :wacko:

--

Also, the GUN skin appears as Crossbow in the game.(ITEM ID:210009)

Regards :)

Bard/Knight

104 ISS Increases by agroo %20 and parry rate 300 (these need to change by agroo %30 or 50)

Holy Note(1491160) need to fix /agroo does not produce ---also; this skıll main hand changed shield(off-hand) than create good agroo

Tempo(1491377)Raid reduces agroo by %10 " modify Your agroo by %50 "

Bard/scout

pls make a higher regeneration for the bloodarrow elite. 3% regeneration each second is almost like nothing. p/s also give with vampirearrow 3% reg. each sec. for group. its not really high its low. i think around 6-7% reg. each sec. would be nice. this class is not really tanki and already got a big dmg shave. the idea of this elite is amazing but as i said its a little bit low heal almost like nothing.

Healing 30-40k ish life per second more doesnt make you more tanky :/

And why do you want even more heal in the game when meta healers Hot you for 200-300k + each second / 2 seconds?

I guess he is wanna doing solo HOTO/KS ..Each class should do its own thing

also Bard class has ISS(95) reduces recevied area damge %15

there is another problem that needs to be addressed here

Gyazo

--in addition, although the requests have been fulfilled, they are still unavailable, not yet effective

Warlock/Warrior

according to what's written here, every time I use one of these

when I use any of these abilities the countdown to this skill will be reset..

but dosent work any time or maybe have to rotioan for reseted and i dont know :)

Greethings :)

Her şeyin bittiğini ve artık barış ve savaşın olmadığını düşünen Taborea savaşçıları artık yanılıyorlardı.

Çünkü yıllar önce Chassizz'de mühürlenmiş halde uyuyan duygusuz ve acımasız dev ejderhalar olan Zhargos ve Phargos'un uyandığı öğrenildi...

Kana susamış Zhargos ve Phargos'un tüm şehirleri ateşe ve harabeye çevireceğine inanan halkın geri kalanı, bu savaşta kararlı bir şekilde savaşmak ve tekarar'dan Taborea halkına barış getirmek için yakın felaket karşısında bir araya geldi. diğer uluslarla barış içinde yaşayan yeni bir ulus yarattılar. direnmek ve onları sonsuzluğa geri göndermek için .Savaş için hazırlar..

The Warriors of Taborea, who thought that it was all over and that there was no longer peace and war, were now wrong..Because it was learned that zhargos and Phargos, the emotionless and ruthless giant dragons who slept sealed in Chassizz years ago, had awakened... the bloodthirsty zhargos and the rest of the people, who believed that Phargos would set fire to and destroy entire cities, came together in the face of imminent disaster to fight decisively in this war and bring peace from tekarar to the people of taborea. they created a new nation that lived in peace with other nations. to resist and send them back to eternity .They're ready for battle..

greetings :)

Charname: Zeus