Posts by Cruvor

Can Confirm . Ping is since last update between 15-30, so as it was before those issues ( region germany ) .

Good Job :thumbup:

Small Quality of Life improvement Idea for Scouts :

Make TargetArea (490464) and Detection (490463) a Permanent Buff that you can toggle on and off ( so remove the 5min Time ).

You have atleast one of them running 24/7 anyways ( with the current Meta you can have both running ) and it would not give you any advantage or buff with that change , just a little bit more pleasent to play .

Greetings :)

i would prefer a more stable server and to be able run all inis

My dream would be a NPC that allows you to teleport in front of each inis and get rid of all the quests for all of the instances that require any...

There is an NPC in kampel ( grafu zone) that gives you the ability to Port to every instance ( it costs 200 Mementos if i remember correct). As for the prequests there is nothing like you wish and i Personally Prefer it like this.

Greetings

I have to say that people in this game really suck at helping others. Almost every single day I see someone post a question in global chat and nobody answers. I answer if I know the answer, which is not often. So others may be in the same position of just not knowing. This game is way too indepth. Nothing is easy to figure out. There are many out there that do know the answers though and they don't respond. People are better at helping here in the forums than in the game.

We shouldn't have to go to google or global chat for every little thing in the game to find out what to do. Like the christmas item saying to go to the tree by phirius workshops to ask about it. Where the flip is that? So have to go to google or global chat to get help. Every last little thing in the game is like that. The game gives as little information as it possibly can and nobody wants to answer in chat.

Then there's Atlas. Everyone and their mother posting looking for this or that character to help with Atlas. Yet nobody posts where the wanderer is. I have seen this go on all day. Not one person posts where the wanderer is. Since you're posting asking for certain class to help, it would behoove you to post where the wanderer is. You all act like it's some major secret that you can't afford to let anyone find out, but you want help with it. Lol.

I have the complete opposite experience with this . When i Started here i got 9/10 times an answer to a question in world chat in under 2 or 3 Minutes. Maybe you just Dont See 90% of the answers because most People answer by whisper Chat and Not in the World Chat.

Also a big factor may be when u/other ppl ask those

Question, is that as most of the server is from or around europe and maybe asleep when u are online/writing in wc?!

Greetings

Is it planned to make a dungeonbrowser like in Wow ? In Wow you need a certain gearscore for join a Dungeonbrowser. The dungeonbrowser is an automatic search for randomgroups. It´s a very good thing in wow cause you can really good run ini since they released that. Pls implement it too and dont make it possible to get kicked by the group lead let the group take the choise so more than 50% need to vote for a kick before you get and only because of the reason that you did not good in ini and retard the group. Not cause someone dont like you and want to retard you because of that.

there is allready such a Function in the Game ( without the gearscore Stuff if i remember correct) but without the voting to get Kicked if you mean this ( dont fully unterstand the Text on that part)

Greetings

Interesting idea. I always liked the Concept of a quiver for scout. But i guess implementing it now/soon with WB allready released/ balancing still going etc wont be that great of a Idea. Maybe with the new Ini coming this would work?!

edit: pls no accuracy .would be a wasted Stat imo. Maybe elemental dmg IF scouts will get it on more then 1 Skill/sub class

Greetings

Hey there ,

im a bit concerned about the upcoming/planned nerf to Scout/Warden.

As the current state of the game is S/Wrd always really shined in Aoe Burst situations imo and was / is outclased in more or less every other scenario. Entling Offering is the "bread and butter" of the Class ( +- 30%* overall dmg comes from it , when looking at a whole ini).

With the now upcoming nerf the Aoe burst would take a pretty big Hit ( every other aspect of running ini of course also but i think this is where the nerf hits the hardest).

You do the main damage in burst with Hurricane Downpour to trigger as much Entling offering as possible . The problem will then be that ( assuming you hit 15 or more mobs , what is in 9/10 scenarios the case ) after 1 Round of the 5 Hits Hurricane Downpour does , Entling offering will go on cooldown. So you will miss 4x15* 60* Entling offering hits .With each hit making around 2-5kk* dmg ?! So you loose a big portion of your damage .

(*the numbers of course vary heavy on many different factors , just took a middle value to make my point)

My suggestion would be to increase the Hit amount entling offering does before it goes into cooldown to 30 for now and then see how it performs (15 being most definitly too low)

Greetings

This whole discussion is as it is right now the same as this cute seal

Nice to watch for a while but gets boring pretty fast . Also spinning indefinitly around like this whole Topic.

Everyone has made their suggestions more then once now and the DeVs commented more then once on that matter .

Greetings

Hoi ,

• Changed Blood Poison to increase energy recovery rate by 30%.

I hope this is a typo and the energy recovery rate increase will be added additionally to the original effect of Blood Poison (Bloodarrows increases Physical dmg not ranged dmg) . Otherwise r/s will most likely be useless

Greetings

Im not sure what to make of this changes .

I guess the main reason for the 3 day duration change is you ( playernet) dont want to flood the Market with Worldboss Items??

What i can kind of understands , but it still feels kind of bad that after over 2 months of wasting bufffood , trying to kill the boss , reporting bugs / getting told there are no bugs ,the boss is finally cleared and farmable only to get restricted even more .

If your intentions of the Duration change was , to let others Guilds also have a long period to test and try the boss for themselfs and eventually clear it then i would suggest another Method.

Open the Bossroom to openworld as it was before , Open 2-3 channels(Same as Aldo) and lower the Duration of the Buff to its preavious timer. Then 3 Guilds have more then enough free space to clear / try it out and no one is hindered.

*About the second change*

Im sad this was changed. It was a super cool mechanic to play around and also a little skill/reaction check :c

Greetings

Hey ,

The Mount and the Pet for the Weapon Training Boost can be found in your SkillBook (Default key is K) .

Title is in the Title Menu ( default T) under Event -> Special. As for the Wings , as far as i know there arent any wings you get from VIP .

Greetings

Hey ,

on the first Pic i got the notification before i could put in the last letter ( you can see i wanted to , the B is highlighted) I hope this is acceptable . The word is Cobweb.

Greetings ,

Cruvor

hi its hard to say but i think rouge / warden is a little overperforming now // I think if you reduce the skill (ID: 499547) from 12% to 10% it would be better

thx and see you

Greetings Luciaa

Yes i guess that would be a nice idea . From my experience the latest buff to r/wd was too much.

greetings

Scout/Rogue:

I am not sure what the intentions with the recent "buff" to s/r where as it is how it is right now , useless .

The dmg you get from the buff is close to nothing and it is 100% not worth to use it anywhere as you are well off to skip this and just use your normal rota.

The biggest problem S/r currently has in terms of competing with other Classes is his single target damage where he heavily looses . As it is currently in singletarget burst ( balton for example) you have to use 2 Buffs/debuffs (exploiting shot and sapping arrow) on the boss that both trigger a GCD and where one of it is dependent on that your shot crits before you can/should use your strongest Skill, Snipe, with vampire arrow after it making it 3 debuffs for the Boss.

With the latest patch you added a 4th Buff you can only use /trigger with hitting a mob/boss ( besides that the dmg gain is close to nothing ).So 9/10 times when u have a half decent Group the Boss will be dead or close to being to when you can finally start to do damage.

Please change Exploiting Shot (492916) to a selfbuff that provides weapon damage with the same uptime (20 seconds ) and a 90-120 seconds cooldown . Also please remove the GCD of Sapping Arrow(491496).

Greetings

It's just that since all magicians think balance is good on a magician, it's time to boost the rest of the connections, especially the leather ones. When you play a scout, you see something wrong with that - and rightly so, because it is a return to the old balance that could compete with very good mages. The magicians in their op connections do not want to change anything, although it destroys the balance of the whole game.

But what purpose does it serve that you want to push leather into being too strong ?

It would be the same as it is right now just vice versa

I dont know what you are up to , but 3/4 of those suggestions are complete nonsense and would push those classes into being broken.

For example Scout/Warden had the 100% dmg on entling offering some time ago if i remember correct , and it was completly too much. Same for the Scout Rogue suggestion , completly nonsense.

The R/wd suggestions aswell as the r/ch suggestions completly unreasonable .

"returning" to those stages and/or buffing some of this classes this way would break the meta and balancing , again.

Greetings

When issue occurs for you, please check error console for entries (/bug to open or /bug2 to copy to clipboard) and put them here. It might be issue related with (outdated?) DungeonLoots since it also affects world map. If possible, provide also list of all your addons.

Greetings

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

No recent errors , just the "normal"

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

My addons

Greetings

Maybe remove other wowmap related addons, such as wowmap poi or wowmap instances? Maybe they interfere with the latest wowmap changes now. I think I got an equal error right after the patch and fixed it with that, but not sure. :/

Regular WoWMap is already blocked. WoWMap POI is fine for me. Might be WoWMap Instances, worth to confirm so it could be blocked as obsolete too.

Greetings

I dont use those Addons and never have been using them.

Throwing in my 2 cents here .

I think Blood Arrow is fine as it is now and with the current Heal Meta you will never fall under 95% HP 99,3% of the time when running InI .

I cant think of any real disadvantage you have when using the Blood Arrow , except maybe when u do solo stuff xD

Greetings

Heyo,

After the latest patch that implemented Wowmap into the Game i get this nice error when trying to view the Map of Inferno .

Gyazo
    gyazo.com

It does not happen everytime i open the map only sometimes and i have not yet figured out why . Has anyone else experienced this and knows a fix ?

Other zones seem to be working correct.

Client is up-to-date and Client Language is German.

Greetings

Hey ,

I like that Hoto got a Nostalgia remake . Beautiful Instance and music :thumbup:

But for me as Leather Main there is not much of a reason to run this instance more often because the 2p ring set is just barely better then what i am currently wearing and too expensive to remake in comparions ( talking about the priece of clean tiers and whatelse goes into making new equip) , and there is nothing else to get in the instance ( no coins . no stats etc ).

Besides all the suggestions from other players in terms of Coins or stats ( which i support), i would have really loved to see Cards drop in Hoto. That would give me and i think other Card enthusiasts a reason to run and farm the Instance more/frequently.

Edit: Please think about putting a teleport Crystal in the Instance ( maybe when u Kill boss 3 jiasha?) and/or allow Ostrich Courier to be used ( 1244307)

Greetings

I can confirm this .

Tried from weeping coast / Atlas / Coast of opportunity and always died . Does not seem to matter where you port from , just have to be under Water. ( I used one time Guildcastle Transport Stones , not 30 days like Zyrex )

Porting into your House still does work normally .

Greetings

Thanks for the response. I have no uncompleted quests at all for that map. I have done them all already. I only need the memory drop for Talomo to finish the memory of the arkana quest. I will try to use a better drop bonus but I think the best I can do is about 300%. I will just have to keep on trying. Thanks

What drop stuff are you using ?

Birthday muffin gives 125% and is relativly easy obtainable from the merchant for mirror shards . + in atlas is a npc that gives you 100% extra for 2 hours .

Just some ideas

Greatings

Hey ^^

Ich habe es damals so gemacht das ich mit meinem Char den lvl 80 boost genutzt hab und mich dann nach Syrbalpass hab porten lassen ( mit dem gleichen npc der dich auch auf lvl 80 boosted). Die ganzen low quests hab ich dann später genutzt um meine 2te oder 3te Klasse zu leveln.

Zum Thema Crashes etc , ich hab die Grafik relativ hoch ( nicht max aber so ~ 3/4 von dem was geht) und ich crashe wenn überhaupt 1-2x pro Monat , also kannst du dich da ruhig auslassen :D

Grüße