Posts by xLutinex

Hello Arcadia :)

I would be happy to join your team. I think I know the basics of lua developing and I miss a popular addon "item preview" for the custom content of arcadia. So my first option would be to update this addon and makes it possible again to read out stats from creature and bosses of the custome content.

I would be happy to help the community with several ideas.

Short to me: I am a fulltime .Net / .Net Core and Javascript/Typescript developer. So my time is mostly limited to free weekends. Also my english is not perfect :D

I would be glad to hear from you.

Lutine

Hi,
    on my experience on gf servers the following formula was nearly 100% perfect, except some randomnes. The gamepedia formulas are too old. after it was written, some changes on formulas was implemented in the several past years

Your chance to crit = ((('Your Critical Hit' - 'Target Critical Resistance') / 'Highest Critical value') + 1) / 2

'Your Critical Hit' is value from character screen (for example 7000)

'Target Critical Resistance' is Target Critical Resistance (for example 3000 for lvl90 mob)

'Highest Critical value' is the highest critical value of these (for
    example 7000 is higher then 3000 so 7000 is the value we use)

Your chance to crit = (((7000 - 3000) / 7000) + 1) / 2 = 78.57%

Your own 'Critical Hit' is easy to find, its on the character screen

Your 'Target Critical Resistance' = 'Increased Critical Resistance bonuses' + 300 + (30 x 'target level')

Your targets 'Increased Critical Resistance bonuses' comes from honor gear, skills, etc.

If your target is a boss (not sure if it's also with none bosses) and
    his level is higher then your level then his Critical Resistance gets a
    bonus:

(('Target level' + 1) - 'Your level') x 650

So for example:

You lvl90

Your Critical Hit 7500

Boss lvl92

Boss Critical Resistance bonus 3000

Then our 'Target Critical Resistance' = 3000 + 300 + (30 x 92 = 2760) + (((92 + 1) - 90) x 650) = 8010

So your chance to crit = (((7500 - 8010) / 8010) + 1) / 2 = 46.82%

If you would happen to have a d/r with max rock slide and a wl/m wit max
    Saces Cracking Spell in your raid then your chance to crit would be:

(((7500 - 5560) / 7500) + 1) / 2 = 64.47%

if you go with that same raid to a lvl87 boss who doesn't have any crit resist bonus then your chance to crit would be:

(((7500 - 230) / 7500) + 1) / 2 = 98.47%