Posts by xLutinex

I checked the code and tried the version from curse. That's all i can say, that it does not work for me with those things.

I tried the uploaded version here and it works for itemshop items. as i said. this was just a quickfix

Kind regards

Additional informations:

I have tested this skill a little bit. I guess, that the lags are coming with some objects in the area around yourself.

At the Island of Atlantis at coordinates 52.1/46.4 I got heavy lags if I cast the spell on myself between the fences there.

Kind regards

Hi,

I noticed, that the camelia flower now produces lags if you use it. Even if I spam it only 2-3 times in a group with 2 member.

Maybe it's a problem, that this skill hit (or could hit) all objects? earlier you could heal even doors with it ^^. It is also possible right now, that you heal a player with it, which is not in the raid.

Maybe someone could check it, why it produces so heavy lags? Maybe it's possible to change it, that it hits only targets in the own raid (but please also players not in the same group :D {fixed here: Camellia Flower (ID: 499954) does not work across groups anymore })

Kind regards

First of all: nice update with bugfixes.

It's kinda funny that the bosses in the new hard mode instance have more hp than the bosses in gorge :D

But is it intended, that you can run this instance with 2 people? 1 champ and 1 heal :/

The problem is, that the healing bonus from wisdom is capped at round about 10-12k wisdom (buffed).

That's why it is useless statting wisdom. Even the Heal over time is capped. 36k HoT from recover is really low and nearly useless.

Stats:

Magical Defense: You can ignore this in pve

Magical Accuracy: You can ignore this in pve (as healer)

Magical Resistance: You can ignore this in pve

After all there is a little bit more mana and mana regen with wisdom. But who cares this? You have a mana problem if you use spells which cost percentage mana, but then more mana is not usefull. There are strong potions you can use for mana recovery.

More healing power from mana without reducing the base healing on equip is not usefull. Right now you still have a lot of overheal. A Druid with more than 2kk healing with recover is too much, if you want to increase the healing power more and more.

I guess the problem is, that healers can stat like they want. You just need the base items and a weapon (you don't really need a weapon for huge heal output ^^). You could stat like a pdd and don't loose healing outcome

Kind regards

First: I myself like to tier all my weapons too. More healoutput is more healouput. I don't need more hp, if I don't die or need to tank as a heal

Second Eneler: The scout skills does not even have any dex multi... There are so many bugs in scout damage calculation since several years (i played as a scout on another server a very long time ;) ) and i can tell all, that you do the same damage with 0 dex but same patk like a 300k dex and 1kk patk scout.

Like Serenade said, only rogues has a multi on dex in skills, but this values are absolut values and will be added after damage calculation. E.g. if you do exactly 5kk damage hit with a skill with 0.3 dex multi and 150k dex, you do exactly 5.045.000 damage with that hit because of the dex multi. But scouts does not have any of those skills and patk is even more worth on rogues. Scrutinizer screens are meaningless, because everyone could do a scout support group and push the damage. For all players: Read your skills, test your skills.

Hint from me: In the scout damage calculation there is also the pure weapon damage of your ranged weapon included ;)

(After class balancing patch, there is a lot to do for me/everyone to find out the probably new damage formula)

Kind regards

Hi,

afaik the chance of "miss" a hit depends on your weapon skill level. Right now, it is the mainhand, but there is a bugreport about it and they will fix it to bow/crossbow

(Scout weapon level does not depend on Bow/crossbow)

Also the maximum level and your skill level of your weapon is in the formula (just guessing it).

The precision rune and precision buffs increase your "precision", which is against the enemies evasion. In PvE you haven't a lot of "evaded" skills. But in pvp you have. That's why I never use this rune/buff for my scout in pve, because I don't have evaded skills, only missed (weapon level)

Kind regards

Hi,

I noticed, that the maximum screen resolution, which the game is supporting, is capped. This can be seen in the screen 1, where the loading screen is cut off

At screen 2 (3840x1080 in window mode) all the area at the right from the right action bar cannot be used. You can not click there and nothing from the interface can be moved there

Kind regards

You should say, that you can have all professions at maximum level only when you get crafting skill expansion tickets.

But those tickets are very cheap, because you get a huge amount of diamonds, if you charge diamonds. You can also trade items for diamonds via the auction house. And you could also trade your gold for diamonds at one npc

Hi,

I noticed, that the physical damage for e.g. at bows (screen 1) is boosted from ranged weapon mastery and many other skills like hunter stance and arrow of essence.

On screen 2 you see, that also the damage from arrows are boosted from those skills.

But why is the damage on clothes and set bonus calculated different? On Screen 3 you see that the damage from the item is not boosted from ranged weapon mastery. Even hunter stance and arrow of essence seems to have no effect on damage stats.

Only buffs that increase "damage" have an effect. Skills/buffs which increase ranged damage seems to have no effect on pure damage bonus on set bonus and items.

Is this intended or a bug?

PS: On melees the passives like "finishing hammer" works on damage stats on items and setbonus

Kind regards

Hi,

as a Scout, you have a maximum weapon level of 282 with bow and crossbow. But the chance of hitting an enemy depends on mainhand (e.g. sword or dagger).

You can have a bow level of 0 with a maximum level (222) with sword and will nearly miss a hit. But the other way round if you have a sword level of 0 and a maximum bow level, you will miss many more skills on your target.

The problem is, that the weapon,based on which your chance to hit is calculated, is the main hand. But the main hand level on a scout is capped on level 222. This will cause a lot of missing skills on the highest level enemies.

Please increase the weapon level of the mainhand or change the missing rate to bow/crossbow level :)

the first picture started with level 0 on bow and max level with sword. (2% miss)

the second picture leveled a mainhand (axe) and started with level 0 (9% miss)

the third picture started with level 37 with axe and max level with bow (6% miss)

In my opinion as a player who played this game many years, I know that there is something wrong on calculating the chance to hit with bow/crossbow.

Kind regards

What is the problem to do the quest and stone over several days? Try to farm, if dn is not closed. You will have your quest complete within a week I guess. And that would be slow.

Or do you the quest completed right now, in the next hour? Why? All people have the same "problem" to farm dn for the quest. And all people had the same "problem" in the past.

You cannot call for a character cooldown without compensating the loss of the income some people are doing with dn.

Hello Arcadia :)

I would be happy to join your team. I think I know the basics of lua developing and I miss a popular addon "item preview" for the custom content of arcadia. So my first option would be to update this addon and makes it possible again to read out stats from creature and bosses of the custome content.

I would be happy to help the community with several ideas.

Short to me: I am a fulltime .Net / .Net Core and Javascript/Typescript developer. So my time is mostly limited to free weekends. Also my english is not perfect :D

I would be glad to hear from you.

Lutine

Hi,
    on my experience on gf servers the following formula was nearly 100% perfect, except some randomnes. The gamepedia formulas are too old. after it was written, some changes on formulas was implemented in the several past years

Your chance to crit = ((('Your Critical Hit' - 'Target Critical Resistance') / 'Highest Critical value') + 1) / 2

'Your Critical Hit' is value from character screen (for example 7000)

'Target Critical Resistance' is Target Critical Resistance (for example 3000 for lvl90 mob)

'Highest Critical value' is the highest critical value of these (for
    example 7000 is higher then 3000 so 7000 is the value we use)

Your chance to crit = (((7000 - 3000) / 7000) + 1) / 2 = 78.57%

Your own 'Critical Hit' is easy to find, its on the character screen

Your 'Target Critical Resistance' = 'Increased Critical Resistance bonuses' + 300 + (30 x 'target level')

Your targets 'Increased Critical Resistance bonuses' comes from honor gear, skills, etc.

If your target is a boss (not sure if it's also with none bosses) and
    his level is higher then your level then his Critical Resistance gets a
    bonus:

(('Target level' + 1) - 'Your level') x 650

So for example:

You lvl90

Your Critical Hit 7500

Boss lvl92

Boss Critical Resistance bonus 3000

Then our 'Target Critical Resistance' = 3000 + 300 + (30 x 92 = 2760) + (((92 + 1) - 90) x 650) = 8010

So your chance to crit = (((7500 - 8010) / 8010) + 1) / 2 = 46.82%

If you would happen to have a d/r with max rock slide and a wl/m wit max
    Saces Cracking Spell in your raid then your chance to crit would be:

(((7500 - 5560) / 7500) + 1) / 2 = 64.47%

if you go with that same raid to a lvl87 boss who doesn't have any crit resist bonus then your chance to crit would be:

(((7500 - 230) / 7500) + 1) / 2 = 98.47%