Posts by xLutinex

Scouts do best burst dps? :D Look Mage/Warrior.... check dingle dps on b3 in ROFL of a Mage/Warrior and a scout

Champs CAN easily tank in a dps gear, every boss in RoFL

And because of this OP champ (dps + tank), the classes don't need a buff to reach the champ (scout or mage should be able to tank all mobs and bosses??? that would be a balance if pushing them btw). The game need to balance some classes (even scout) down to some special classes. The wish of the rework of the set bonus system would be a way of a push (even if it is only a little push) in a false direction

btw: funny if you think the champ is not too op. comparing with classes (mage or scout) which are doing a little more dps than a champ for what - 10-15 seconds every 5 minutes and only on a single target ~.~. Also comparing with classes like rogue, which can't even reach the champ in any fight and cannot take multiple hits in trash in RoFL. The only reason you say/think your way of the champ is, that you play the champ and don't want to loose your OP part in any time at any instance

I totally disagree with it. This system with set bonus was always like it is now. Your point is probably, that the agility set now gives agility and is not like the lvl 100 set.

The chain dps classes still have better! set bonus on upper AND lower body. both sets gives all chain classes attackspeed as a bonus (4% + 2%) while the leather classes gets physical dmg (3% + 2%). If you know the damage calculation, you know that 4% more attack results in a damage boost which is a little higher than 4%. Getting 3% more physical damage results in 3% more damage..

Also you got as a champion (which you are playing) double attack speed set bonus + new fast hammer. this is totally more than enough for the champion in my opinion.

Greetings

Projectiles working as intended like melodic said.

Interface in German language but you can see Ranged-Damage, because projectiles are ranged weapons.

Pushing all classes up to god mode is not what a game like this needs.

You can open a Bugreport for magical damage, if you think that the calculation (mainhand + offhand are added together) of it is not correct, but also there I would say it is intended.

first: this Post has nothing to do with this bug, please move it in an extra topic.

But nevertheless I need to say, that a BALANCING can be made in two ways. getting all classes up to the champion or getting all classes down to the maybe priest/warrior? damage dealer.

Whatever will be choosen, every class has nearly the same power like an other class, regardless of whether a push of all or a nerf of all.

I would prefer a nerf of all instead of pushing all up to the champion, because a champion can do everything except healing

This is supposed to be same for all other damage boost types that is dedicated especially to a weapon type or type group.

hmm like Melodic said. It is not like you said Byte.

Because of no reaction :/

Here are some proof screens of a melee class (like champion). It is the same mechanic on ALL MELEE classes!

Without anything (no %-dmg card btw)

Physical Damage with a weapon.

All fine so far. But now, Physical damage with an upper body with "Physical Damage" on it. Like you said byte, it is no "Hammer damage" so it should not be buffed by "Finishing Hammer" Skill, but it is like you see here

The Upper Body I used is shown here

That is one point. All melee damages are effected by their "specific" passives for dagger and others. You said Byte, that this should not be like it is right?

Here is one more bug then. The damage calculation for melee physical damage (only melee damage!) when you have an active buff which increases "Physical Damage"

In the screen above you see, that the buff is somehow like double calculated for the upper body and the 100 physical damage card.

The buff I used is

So btw: Even the card Physical Damage of this card is buffed from "Finishing Hammer"

So summarized I can say, that the damage calculation for melee damage is a bug in some way, because it is totally different from ranged damage and is totally different from what you said Byte. Please check the code, I guess it is not intended, when you say

"This is supposed to be same for all other damage boost types that is dedicated especially to a weapon type or type group."

I can agree with that post except the trash and last boss. Even rogues can survive up to 4 ranks in trash. Please do not nerf the trash again. It would be brain-afk running ._.

To the bosses: If you know all boss mechanics, the second boss is the hardest. Even the last boss is no gear check, if you know all mechanics :O. If the boss would be like the first time, as we reached to him, yes, that was a real hard gear counter (now it is like freeloot rofl)

The differences between the equipments of tikal and inferno or inferno and gorge was much bigger than the difference between gorge and new red gear.

So why should someone, who already have full gorge equipment, getting new red gear. You don't need that gear, because first: it is similar the same like gorge and second: the new instance is a joke in difficulty.

Not only the player who still run the new instance are complaining about the new system. If you would have thinking about and for the community, the 5 cores would have been at least unbound for trading. The allmighty core could still be bound, but as it is at the moment, the economy will be stagnated, player will be frustrated etc.

It's your choice as playernet yes, but it's also your problem in the future if there would be a future for this server

It is not about a weapon, if I can go afk as a tank in instance. You need a tikal geared tank, that's all. You need 1 heal for whole instance, maybe except the trash.

T18 weapons or new weapons does NOT count. We cleared and farmed the instance with the old gear like you, didnt we?

My opinion is just, that this hardmode is not really a hardmode like gorge, when we ran with inferno gear.

I do not even have gorge stats on my tank gear and I think, I do not even need inferno stats, maybe not even tikal stats to tank easily. I had the hope of an instance, where is a lot more single target dmg on the tank and maybe more dmg to the whole group in bossfights.

The trash is hard, that is nice, really. Maybe the birds were a little bit too strong at the beginning.

You don't need to cry if our opinions differ from yours. It is all from our / my POV. My wish is an instance where I can have a challenge and not an instance, where you can run with 6 people after the first week, when you are perfectly playing the events.

Please be objective. Everyone has his/her own opinion and wishes

Kind Regards

First of all, nice patch with nice performance improvements.

But the instance is way too easy for a hardmode. A good geared champion without skilled shieldform can tank whole instance.

As a tank perspective, like me, you don't even need full gorge equipment/stats to tank all. I guess I do not need to say something about boss 1 and 2. Waiting for tank, that's all ^^.

Even boss 3, you only need 1 tank btw, i can go AFK <--- for the whole bossfight and can return after i took a shower or something else. I Hope this shouldnt be intended. If some DEV needs a proof vid where the tank goes afk, let me know it.

Boss 4 is something like trash. Even a Scout can tank it. Maybe because of the abbreviation of the instance name rofl.

Boss 5 hmm... at the beginning it was hard, really hard. Seemed like impossible to kill. Yes it would be a really hard challenge for a HARD mode. But now, the last boss is even freeloot -.- I hope you will fix it like it was a we played him the first time.

It would be good for Mage/Scout, but think about other classes like healer priest/scout and druid/scout. They would become a massive maybe? unbalanced push if you have a bow with magical dmg like a staff.

Maybe let's see what the class balancing patch changes and then we can think about a magical bow :)

Hi,

in view of the forthcoming class balancing, I would suggest to implement new setskills for Inferno of Divinity, Gorge of The Ice Giants and Realm of Fogotten Legends.

This could make it easier to balance certain skills/classes.

But I want also mention, that one new (or more than one) slot for set skills would be needed. Some classes don't really need 5 slots atm and other classes would need more than 5 currently.

Greetings

Hi,

you need to kill the four bosses after you finished the first phase of killing 25 enemies.

Each of the four bosses are dropping one stabilization stone.

After all are dead, the main boss Fydolax (i hope it's the correct name ^^) spawns. The main boss himself does not drop stones. So you need to reset after the four mini bosses and kill them again

I know "ranged damage". But stats like "Physical damage" on Items increasing melee and ranged physical damage. So why wouldn't increase buffs like arrow of essence the extra damage from items, which are increasing the ranged weapon.

Maybe miss understanding of the question? :)

Hi,

I am a Scout. Scout/Rogue only. In my opinion is this combination better than the Scout/Warden because you should not underestimate support skills. That's why a Warlock/Mage is always in the group :D. My guild has 3 main Scout/Rogue btw.

Other class combinations we have in our guild and running the highest instance:

Priest/Warlock

Druid/Warrior

Warrior/Warden and Warden/Warrior if Serenadae don't want to play Champion ^^

Mage/Warlock

Mage/Warrior

Champion/Knight

Kind regards

The Ch/R is the number one op class in the game atm. He can easily tank, is doing most damage in whole instance overall and this at the same time. Like Serenadae who tanked without skilled shildform as a normal damage dealer. no other class have this abilities. Only in healing the Ch/r is not good,because he has no skill like the Ch/Warlock.

But yes. If you want a "best" class, play a supporter or Ch/r.

Yes you are right. If they would fix this without balancing the classes like warrior, warden or rogue, they would suffer a lot and would be more and more useless in camparison with champ. So pls if someone would check this and mark this as a bug, get in mind that classes like the champ would be more op

I tested more about weapon damage on melee now.

In the first picture you see my physical damage without eq (1% dmg card is active).

In the second you see my physical damage with only the upper body. Third picture shows the stats on the item.

In the fourth picture you see the holy Illumination+50 skill, which i use.

The last picture shows the calculated physical damage after the buff is active. It is way beyond the 10% in the tooltip. This is not only for this skill. I tested around and guess, the ALL buff which increase the "physical damage" or "damage" will calculated twice on stats of items and set bonus. But only for melee damage calculation :)

Maybe someone could check the code. I guess there is a mistake that dmg stats and set bonus will calculated twice with those buffs.

Kind regards

I checked the code and tried the version from curse. That's all i can say, that it does not work for me with those things.

I tried the uploaded version here and it works for itemshop items. as i said. this was just a quickfix

Kind regards

Additional informations:

I have tested this skill a little bit. I guess, that the lags are coming with some objects in the area around yourself.

At the Island of Atlantis at coordinates 52.1/46.4 I got heavy lags if I cast the spell on myself between the fences there.

Kind regards

Hi,

I noticed, that the camelia flower now produces lags if you use it. Even if I spam it only 2-3 times in a group with 2 member.

Maybe it's a problem, that this skill hit (or could hit) all objects? earlier you could heal even doors with it ^^. It is also possible right now, that you heal a player with it, which is not in the raid.

Maybe someone could check it, why it produces so heavy lags? Maybe it's possible to change it, that it hits only targets in the own raid (but please also players not in the same group :D {fixed here: Camellia Flower (ID: 499954) does not work across groups anymore })

Kind regards