Posts by xLutinex

The Druid/Scout 60 Elite Skill (499951) is not working correctly .

In the Tooltip it says that it recovers 268.5 + 2%MP every 2 seconds , but the skill is only recovering the fix 268.5 Mana and is not taking the % Value in consideration

Greetings

I would suggest that the mana recovery will scale with wisdom too, like the buff from priest/mage. 268.5 is a bit low :D

Hi, for me I like the idea to wear Chain on r/ch, I think you will not deal the same dmg like a player with leather gear who has dex too, but I think it will be fine with the new changes on r/ch. And now I want to talk about Warden 😉 I love that class but depence on other classes, his Single target dmg is a little bit to weak. I Liked to see Warden/Druid with pdd gear. But now he got patched and deals normal Warden/pdd dmg. I would share Warden need a little bit buffed too. Btw Ciron got Aggro reduce, Oak Walker need that too.
    Gratz Blaxx

Hi,

@warden: definitly not. Warden/Warrior is totally strong, got double aoe damage and more pdmg/attack. Warden/Druid in pdd gear is still totally strong. Yes, beast awakening reduces your damage and attack by 20% ? but therefore you get a cast multiplier on your skills by 3? O.o Maybe the /rogue is weak, but i don't know/never played this class

The chain class, which is lacking of all the pushes other classes got, is the warrior in my opinion. But maybe some main warriors could post their experiences

Thx for the fast patch. Now you need lute, warlock/mage, elven agility flask and arrow of essence to be at cap for example.

Anyway that will push the xbow way far away from bow. I wish scouts can choose, whether they keep bow or can trade for xbow at same tier, if this is now fix with the attack speed. In my opinion the bow is ~20% worse than xbow at same tier and that hurts a lot for high tiered weapons

attack speed in char info screen != damage of skills.

The attack speed cap (2 hits per second per weapon) does not mean, that you does not do more damage with more attack speed buffs with skills. Otherwise you would do less less less damage as rogue than pre patch.

there is source code of chapter 6 runes of magic in a forum that i don't want to share name here, i would suggest you to download it and read physical damage output formula or just do simple tests like i did years ago.

just fyi, there is no other "hidden" attack speed value that breaches the cap

Yes sorry, you are right and ty. It was fixed with the balancing patch. This will make all bows useless btw and should be changed to xbows from support in my opinion because with lute and warlock/mage, i am at 0.53 attack speed. So any further attackspeed will not effect anything.

Any official statement to useless weapons now? ^^

Edit:

As Scout/Rogue, following buffs are useless or partially useless (attack speed bonus)

Elven Agility Flask

Strong Stimulant

Fire Training

Regal Cry

Hunter stance

Arrow of Essence

Body Vitalization

Mechanic Gamble (neurol crysis)

and many more I forgot :D

What do you mean? Attack speed is capped for auto shot, that you can't use it 5 times per sec anymore. More attackspeed still pushes the damage and that makes no difference for e.g. Snipe with bow or xbow. The bow dps counts for Snipe. If you play Scout as "only auto shot", then yes, xbow would be better. But after the fix of attack speed cap, the xbow lost auto-shot machine gun like the bow and that's why skills will do more damage -> bow > xbow.

Don't seduce new or unexperienced players to get a xbow, which is worse than bow

Greetings

i tested it on the first day, if they didn't revert it, attack speed is capped at 0.5 now unlike pre-patch, i was reaching 0.23 speed values with bow, now i can't

attack speed in char info screen != damage of skills.

The attack speed cap (2 hits per second per weapon) does not mean, that you does not do more damage with more attack speed buffs with skills. Otherwise you would do less less less damage as rogue than pre patch.

idk if you do already, but in case you don't, maybe you should consider using xbow instead of bow then if you want to burst for real since they capped attack speed; clearly, bow is for sustain, not burst anymore

What do you mean? Attack speed is capped for auto shot, that you can't use it 5 times per sec anymore. More attackspeed still pushes the damage and that makes no difference for e.g. Snipe with bow or xbow. The bow dps counts for Snipe. If you play Scout as "only auto shot", then yes, xbow would be better. But after the fix of attack speed cap, the xbow lost auto-shot machine gun like the bow and that's why skills will do more damage -> bow > xbow.

Don't seduce new or unexperienced players to get a xbow, which is worse than bow

Greetings

Regarding Wd/D

Still need some burst from somewhere tho.

idk what you did - burst seems fine for me.

On a more serious note: The current implementation is busted3 when playing Wd/D in pdps gear. Adding cast multiplicator to the phys part of the usual warden skills and converting them into earth damage (which in turn is increased by Magical Awakening and debuffs on the target) results in some absurd damage values, say 70M CC on Balton.

@Devs: please the warden/druid is broken³. I testedafter patch and hoped, I missunderstood the last patch notes. More clearly: the p-dps values of all the skills are still active even with Beast Awakening. If a pdd would do, say 10.000.000 damage on a target unbuffed as only main warden class (without secondary class), the same pdd equip would do more than 3 times the damage if he switches the secondary class to /druid and buffs Beast Awakening. This skill is broken for pdd gear with the warden/druid

Really, to be honest. Did you ever played the champion without being afk or without as a "follow-alt-afk-dps"?

To be honest. The champion does still most dps, especially if you always pull more than 2.

With the new kinetic you are more flexible now, you can set 2 aoe skills and still able to use other skills.

I don't know, with which persons you spoke, but I don't know a single person, that says "the champion is garbage or useless now". You just need to be active now in the instance and you cannot play in leather gear as easy as it was before (like I did).

es!! Thats my point scouts and rogues do scale extreamly with patt they get the highest attackspeeds and critchances /crit dmg so thats why you should be carefule with changes i dont have a finished gear yet but as i sad i notice every single point of patt. lets just look at gorge, in gorge a full equiped scout could do the same dmg as a champ. Now ofc if you go in to rofl with full gorge gear classes that have a higher patt will do more dmg but they also dont scale that crazy like a leather wearer is.

Offtopic: hint from me: the setbonus from chain ultimate set is even stronger than from leather. that's cause 2% attackspeed > 2% damag. You can ask the dev for the damage formula. Maybe it was changed since 2016 ^^

On Topic: that is your opinion. Mine was that in general scouts and rogues lacking of physical attack.

To close the gap because scouts and rogues are lacking of physical attack atm if you compare with other classes and damage of other classes in several situations (many targets, single target, off-burst, full-burst)

I did many rofl runs since the class balancing and every day after every patch. the main problem of a scout and rogue (except rogue/warlock because of his strong dark-damage boost) is the low physical attack

well we have done some runs aswell and i did run with a lot of diffrent classes. it is easy to be on first place in scrut as scout. well maybe not that easy as it is with other classes but it is also the to hard to do. rogues and scouts dont buff them self up to a lot of patt they get crit and attackspeed. And thats also why the extreamly scale with patt and pdmg. i dont know your gear right now but last time if have seen you you did not have a single ultimate pice. so i can say that your dmg will increass by a lot if you start building the first items. i did see the diffrence on my equipment. And to get more patt i think it would be better to just set the scaling for bouth classes to 1.5 patt from str and dex as it is as my last informations from a dev were 1.2 dex and 1.3 str for scout and 1.3 dex and 1.2 str for rogue.

I compare with classes with same gear. No need to build ultimate gear till balancing is finished. I am just argumenting from a perspective for balancing between different classes in different situations.

yes, it would be a "problem" for me too, if str does not give any point of patk now, but i don't care. I said scouts and rogues lacks of patk, that's a fact and the devs can see the damage from each class in the instances i guess. so whether they think it should changed or not.

It was a suggestion and I agreed because I like the idea

P.S. maybe something around 1.5 - 1.7 patk per point from str/ges is also ok for people already did new Items

To close the gap because scouts and rogues are lacking of physical attack atm if you compare with other classes and damage of other classes in several situations (many targets, single target, off-burst, full-burst)

I did many rofl runs since the class balancing and every day after every patch. the main problem of a scout and rogue (except rogue/warlock because of his strong dark-damage boost) is the low physical attack

@Druid/Scout:

Healing Arrows (ID: 494021) heals friendly objects, which are not in group/raid.

I suggest to change it only targetting raid/group members and maybe increase the number from 5 to 12? If you are in a raid, you can not control which 5 people or pets! get the heal.

If rogues would be pushed, the rogue/warlock should be changed.

also the white hits are hitting hard with the new dark damage formula :)

Mentioned class combo is using physical damage calculation for all primary skills, and physical calculations are still unchanged, therefore you are experiencing pre-class balance results.

No, what I mean is, that the white hit-skill scales with physical attack now, yes, but also got pushes from dark-damage increasement on targets. That's why the rogue/warlock is far far aways from all other rogues

I am all for increasing pa from dex BUT then need to have 0 pa from str - that would indeed force leather users to use dex only with things like deftness useable. However, the problem is now all end game leather classes use dex and str stats - how would you fix that? only way is to set up some kind of trade option or compensation, but idk how to do that in an efficient way.

totally agree with that.

Changing in right now is no problem. Why? Because if you have 3/3 str/dex stats, then you have nearly the same physical attack (a bit lower, sure) buffed than before. That means, nearly same damage in instances and no problem to clear everything like before.

If rogues would be pushed, the rogue/warlock should be changed. Because atm the class is very strong at single target. Got two skills dealing more damage each than a snipe from a scout and have a very low cooldown with 4 seconds. also the white hits are hitting hard with the new dark damage formula :)

@Scout/Druid

I would suggest to reduce the mana cost from "Elven Eye". Atm it is 5% per seconds, which results in using mana potions at cd to use this skill maybe 20-30% of the time in the instance. 2% mana cost per second or a fix amount instead of percentage would be great.

In my opinion the healing ouput was definitly too high before class balancing patch.

Now it is "ok". Recovery does 1kk - 1,4kk heal for the tank if it is critical. With ~50-60k wisdom buffed only. Even this heal output is very high. Priests will heal nearly half of it in half of time.

I guess every dps is full with just 1 heal skill of a heal class (priest or druid). In my opinion the heal output is not decreased in relation to pre-class balancing. It is a little bit increased if you have a minimum amount of wisdom on your gear

In view of all changes and pushes, all classes got, i want to mention, that in my opinion it is useless to have a scout in group. There are classes like the champion, warrior and warden which do a lot more aoe damage and there are classes like warlock, mage and warden which do a lot more burst damage (and you don't need to burst a target within 10 seconds).

Also single target off-burst damage nearly all other classes do a lot more damage than the scout.

I guess it is the lack of physical attack the scout has (rogue also lacks on physical attack). Changing the physical attack per attribute would close those gaps a bit more in raid damage.

P.S. After all those class pushes I also would suggest to add more HP to trash and bosses o.o A lot of buffs are raidbuffs now, which pushes the raiddamage to a godlike damage now. (only my opinion and point of view as tank and damage dealer)

Dont missunderstand me. I agree with the idea of pushing patk from dex and make str/str useless for leather classes. But i wanted to mention, that atm leather class are very low at physical attack.

Funny. We tested a lot and (i don't want to mention mdds... i hope some mdds will mention themselve, that their classes are too op) I must say: the champion is not useless atm. In our guild, the champion is still the top pdd, even in AOE fights.

And btw: from me too - the class balancing patch is nice except some classes / calculations of some damage formulas ^^

Leather classes like rogue and scout does not have more physical attack than class like warrior or champ. Why? Because champion and warrior are getting 2 physical attack per str point. (Warden only get 1,5 points. But wardens are imho very strong, especially the wd/warrior with his 2 physical attack buffs)

Scouts and rogues become less than 1,5 points physical attack from str and dex. scouts for example are getting only 1,2 physical attack from 1 point dex. If this would be changed, that scouts/rogues does not get any physical attack from str, than the amount from dex should be increased. overall the rogues have the lowest physical attack with same gear of all classes, followed by the scout...

And btw: as mdd, you can play every mdd class with just 1 gear (inclusive weapon) while pdds need for every class another weapon. And you can play for example rogue/warden with chain gear

Hello,

the calculation of the skill "Focus" is still wrong. Sometimes the extra physical attack get bonus from physical attack buffs like aged realgar wine and sometimes not.

I could not figure out at what circumstances it is. Maybe you can check it? :)

Kind regards